Conquer Club

5+ Dead in Mass Archery Attack in Norway

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 5+ Dead in Mass Archery Attack in Norway

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:24 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I already answered the question 'is Islam a religion of peace?'. The answer is yes. You're just refusing to accept that.

In the 19th century a bunch of Christians tried to violently establish a Christian theocracy and in the ensuing war 20 million people died. By death count it was a bigger war than world war one. Does that mean Christianity is a religion of war? No.

Really? where? in this thread? or some other thread that I do not bother to read?

Have you yet to acknowledge that there are Muslim extremists who kill many others? in ISIS? among the Taliban? in Al-Qaeda? in Hezbollah?

AND you accuse me of talking to MYSELF?

Again, ralf, all you need to do is look in the mirror.

I would say that as at least as many have been killed in religious wars as WWI and WWII combine when you look at the killings of Christian vs. Christians; Hindu vs. non-Hindus; Muslim vs. Muslim; Muslim vs. the Infidel; Jews vs. other tribes in the area; and many more religious fights over many years.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: 5+ Dead in Mass Archery Attack in Norway

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:19 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:It's the only Abrahamic religion that lets boys keep their foreskins. Makes you think.

Makes you think that Ralf is going to apply to Rabbinical School?
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,