Conquer Club

A Song of Ice and Fire Book Series Thread (MAJOR SPOILERS)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Book Series Thread (MAJOR SPOILER

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 pm

Just thought of something else. When we hear about Bloodraven in the Dunk and Egg series, he is said to have a thousand and one eyes. When the Three Eyed Crow introduced himself to Bran in the season finale, he said that he had a thousand and one eyes.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby patches70 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Bloodraven is one of the people who could be the three eyed crow. He is a likely candidate .

The lady who plays Catelyn Starksaid in an interview that Lady Stoneheart will not be included in the show. I do not know if I believe her though. Without Stoneheart, where does Jamie and Bienne storyline go?

At the end of the last book Breinne had shown up at Pennyhill or where ever it was, and told Jamie that he had to come with her to save Sansa from The Hound.
Brienne obviosly escaped Stoneheart somehow and is about to lead Jamie to her, apparently.

So if Stoneheart is not included in the show, then how will that storyline proceed? Arya is gone, Bienne is not going to catch back up to her. Sansa is tucked away with Littlefinger, he is not going to let Brienne get near Sansa not to mention Bienne would have a tough time even figuring out where Sansa even is. I cannot even see Sansa going with Brienne even if the two ever met up.Sansa is not going to trust Brienne, especially if Sansa learns that it was Brienne who "killed" the Hound. I don't think Sansa is going to be too happy about that.

We will see, I guess, soon enough.
Private patches70

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:29 pm

The only alternative I see would be to have Dondarrion start hanging Freys which lacks the same oomph.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby patches70 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:16 pm

strike wolf wrote:The only alternative I see would be to have Dondarrion start hanging Freys which lacks the same oomph.

Yeah that would work, actually. Maybe we won't be seeing Stoneheart.
Private patches70

Postby Sackett58 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:56 am

patches70 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:The only alternative I see would be to have Dondarrion start hanging Freys which lacks the same oomph.

Yeah that would work, actually. Maybe we won't be seeing Stoneheart.

Stoneheart has to return. She is the spoon that stirs the pot. She is the cause for all this. lol

http://elitedaily.com/entertainment/the ... CMfacebook
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby patches70 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 am

Sean Bean may well have revealed a major spoiler in an interview?

Something a lot of you may not be aware of but Martin revealed to each actor something that only their character would know. A way to help the actors be able to give their characters better life or something.

Anyway, it's been speculated that Martin has revealed to Sean Bean the truth about Jon Snow.

Now, for the spoiler-

show
Private patches70

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:03 am

Bran and his tree buddy are gonna sit in their masturbation chamber while they spy on naked women undressing next to those red-leafed trees. The little kid-like creatures will provide them food and clean up the cum. This will continue until G. Martin dies or until the series ends. (Yeah, Bran will probably be able to control a dragon).

Tyrion is smart but physically weak, so he'll need to attach himself to someone powerful (like he always does). Tyrion has a knack for survival, so I expect and hope that he'll make it. Also, I'm expecting him to team up with the Dragon Girl, who has serious faults of her own--e.g. unable to effectively use her dragons, unable to make reasonable political moves. E.g. let the dragons loose and pay people compensation for their dead children. She shouldn't have left so many enemies around her, so she'll be duking it out for awhile in the Free Cities/Whatever Cities region, unless she makes the hard choice of abandoning her city and taking her whoever with her (good luck, it's not cheap to move a big army by sea. She'll probably lose a lot and then regain it in Westeros or closer by).

What's up with that purple(?)-haired kid on some boat, claiming to be some bigshot? Is he a supposed Targayrian? (No, I don't exert enough effort to correctly spell the proper names).

Oh, and there's got to be SOMEBODY capable of training dragons. Those things are practically worthless, and whoever can command them can take them from that soft-hearted dragon lady and do some real damage. I'm thinking (and hoping) the dragon lady, Danaerys, gets killed. I'm really tired of her story.

I don't see Sansa killing Littlefinger. She's been a coward her whole life, and for her to redeem herself with that act goes against the grain of the GoT series. There's many people like her that willingly resign themselves to their own slavery, so she should serve to remind the readers and viewers of that fact. Even better, she gets sold to one of John Snow's enemies who'll try to use her as a bargaining chip, but that probably won't happen since Littlefinger needs her to indirectly control the Vale.

Stannis, John, the 'Wild People', and whover's charging to the wall are gonna fight some big battle against the undead, cold dudes. Winter's coming, so the undead cold dudes can push further south. Expect fun. If the Lannisters keep losing more control over the realm, then the Ramsey/Bolton crew is going to ditch them and place their bets on Stannis and/or John (one of them will probably die in battle or murder the other).

Arya, the soon-to-be professional assassin, is the biggest wildcard. She could kill anybody and shift the whole series, so it's hard to say what she'll do. She may even kill Tyrion.

Also, if you got spoilers beyond the book series, then use the spoiler tags please.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby patches70 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:17 am

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/12/georg ... ed-ending/

Martin gave an interview recently where he revealed a startling fact. He was asked a question regarding fan theories of how the series ends and Martin revealed that indeed, there are a few fans who have successfully figured out exactly how the series ends-

G RR Martin wrote:At least one or two readers had put together the extremely subtle and obscure clues that I’d planted in the books and came to the right solution.

Yeehawww! Someone out there on some message board or youtube video has laid out the clues correctly and guessed what happens to all the major characters.

Link has all the pertinent's.
Private patches70

Postby spurgistan on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:10 am

I mean, given how MANY theories there are, that's just saying that the law of averages works (seriously, of all the pages on the ASOIAF forums and on Reddit, only one or two are right?). Now, the trick is figuring out which one, or wondering if it's just George messing with us...
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,