Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: The Heat is on in Saigon

Postby natty dread on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:57 am

USA these days is pretty much spot on like the Empire in Star Wars.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:02 am

We've got any army of clones?

Sweet.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 am

There was a time in CC's history when this would have been a worthwhile thread.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby AslanTheKing on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Americans training ISIL Army
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemyĀ“s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:16 pm

The Caliphate has announced, after conquering Saudi Arabia, it will destroy the Kaaba, the oldest building in the universe.

If Allah wills, we will kill those who worship stones in Mecca and destroy the Kaaba.

http://en.apa.az/news/213369

So I guess Mark Levin and ISIS have some common goals.

Meanwhile, the Caliphate stages an independence day parade in Mosul -

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:44 pm

I remember that crazy bastard Glenn Beck spouting madness of a Caliphate years ago. Are there known globalists involved in this mess? I mean big businesses cant pass up on these future money making countries. I hear Joe Bidens son is already on the board of directors of a major Ukrainian oil producer/refiner.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:46 pm

The poll options should list as -

How long until Baghdad falls?
April 9, 2003
July 14, 1958
April 1, 1941
March 10, 1917
February 10, 1258
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:07 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I remember that crazy bastard Glenn Beck spouting madness of a Caliphate years ago.

Glenn Beck in charge would have still seen the rise of a caliphate since he (1) supported the invasion of Iraq which directly led to its rise, and, (2) also and consistently spouts madness against Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah, the only three actors who are - and have always been - on the front lines of fighting the Salafist fundamentalists.

Think about that -- Hezbollah volunteers are today fighting the caliphate Glenn Beck fears and, in return, he tears them apart on radio from his air conditioned studio. Glenn Beck is every bit as hypocritical as Obama.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Applause... The man is a total sell out. He would be a great politician. A little money and the fool flip flops. Trust me I'm not endorsing Glenn. Word on the streets is the USA trained some ISIS on a secret base in Lebanon. Hasn't the US funded all sides of these groups in the last 10 years so they can kill their enemies? So army we really just getting our shit back? AKA we fund them killing each other and go in for the victory?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby patches70 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:26 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Applause... The man is a total sell out. He would be a great politician. A little money and the fool flip flops. Trust me I'm not endorsing Glenn. Word on the streets is the USA trained some ISIS on a secret base in LebanonQatar. Hasn't the US funded all sides of these groups in the last 10 years so they can kill their enemies? So army we really just getting our shit back? AKA we fund them killing each other and go in for the victory?

ftfy
Private patches70

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 pm

since usa and turkey are close allys ( since .....)
what is their common mayor goal in that area? ( after it has come clear that turkey somehow supported the isil ?
and is taking turkish embassy staff- around 50 people, maybe a false flag for common interests?
the other 30 turkish hostages have been set free from isil ( sidecomment)
turkish presidential elections are mid august 2014, coincidence?
i am getting confused with the mess down there
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:15 pm

something tells me , this is not about iraq or syria,
this is all about constantinopel,
not babylon
the clock is ticking, tick tack, tick tack...
this makes sense why the european union put this carrot in front of the donkey
now the donkey is vulnerable, it cant catch the carrot until its exhausted or led the wrong way,
which it couldnt see cause it focused only on the carrot .....
wasnt there something in the media not long time ago,
that the hagia sophia ( a former church , now a museum)
shall become a mosque ?
on the other hand, the turks have been close allys of the germans in WWI,
and maybe secretly in WW II as well ?
( even they saved a lot of jews from the germans, turkey was a save shelter in WW II )
but since erdogan is in power i think the turkish and german emphaty cooled off,
the same with israel, turkish relations with israel was very friendly,
and erdogan destroyed that too, everything is weird down there,
what role does iran and russia play,
i dont get the picture
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:50 am

saxitoxin wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:I remember that crazy bastard Glenn Beck spouting madness of a Caliphate years ago.

Glenn Beck in charge would have still seen the rise of a caliphate since he (1) supported the invasion of Iraq which directly led to its rise, and, (2) also and consistently spouts madness against Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah, the only three actors who are - and have always been - on the front lines of fighting the Salafist fundamentalists.

Think about that -- Hezbollah volunteers are today fighting the caliphate Glenn Beck fears and, in return, he tears them apart on radio from his air conditioned studio. Glenn Beck is every bit as hypocritical as Obama.

Not that this means anything important or changes anything, and not that you don't have a good point about the new reality concerning Hezbollah etc, but war is a big one to be wrong about and then after shit is all F'd up just be like 'Oh, I was wrong btw, but too bad' but at least he comes out and says it which does take courage (yes even when it's as obvious as it is now) I haven't literally seen or heard anyone else admit they were wrong, and I know it's hard when the entire country is pissed off and wants payback and our leader is telling us this and that, but that's why it's so important not to follow blindly just because it's your guy in there or my guy in there leading us. There were quite a few Independents and Conservatives, specifically Tea Party types, who were right about opposing Iraq war as well, as I never have supported it and opposed it before it even started to the point of voting for Ralph Nader, because at that time Iraq war was so wrong to me and a main priority to get the hell out of there ASAP.

Glenn Beck "I was wrong, Liberals were right"

the full convo about the caliphate, just for context and to be clear. "Saying the Caliphate coming back is just the raving of a delusioal fool" 'Loony toons" "he needs medication" etc

and then, about what we were talking about a few pages back and how the currency situation is coming back around full circle to have the consequences of our policies fly in every Americans face with a vengeance and how our current system of printing money/juicing the debt exponentially does in fact perpetuate the wars around the world and certainly does not fix anything even in America, it only feels good for the short term and seems to work for a little while....

On June 10th, Sergey Glaziev, Putin's economy advisor published an article outlining the need to establish an international alliance of countries willing to get rid of the dollar in international trade and refrain from using dollars in their currency reserves. The ultimate goal would be to break the Washington's money printing machine that is feeding its military-industrial complex and giving the US ample possibilities to spread chaos across the globe, fueling the civil wars in Libya, Iraq, Syria and Ukraine. Glaziev's critics believe that such an alliance would be difficult to establish and that creating a non-dollar-based global financial system would be extremely challenging from a technical point of view. However, in her discussion with Vladimir Putin, the head of the Russian central bank unveiled an elegant technical solution for this problem and left a clear hint regarding the members of the anti-dollar alliance that is being created by the efforts of Moscow and Beijing:

ā€œWe've done a lot of work on the ruble-yuan swap deal in order to facilitate trade financing. I have a meeting next week in Beijingā€, she said casually and then dropped the bomb: ā€œWe are discussing with China and our BRICS parters the establishment of a system of multilateral swaps that will allow to transfer resources to one or another country, if needed. A part of the currency reserves can be directed to [the new system].ā€ (Prime news agency)

It seems that Kremlin chose the all-in-one approach for establishing its anti-dollar alliance. Currency swaps between the BRICS central banks will facilitate trade financing while completely bypassing the dollar. At the same time, the new system will also act as a de facto replacement of the IMF, because it will allow the members of the alliance to direct resources to finance the weaker countries. As an important bonus, derived from this ā€œquasi-IMFā€ system, the BRICS will use a part (most likely the ā€œdollar partā€) of their currency reserves to support it, thus drastically reducing the amount of dollar-based instruments bought by some of the biggest foreign creditors of the US.

Skeptics will surely claim that a BRICS-based anti-dollar alliance will not manage to deprive the dollar of its global reserve currency status. Instead of arguing against this line of thought, it is easier to point out that Washington is doing its best to enlarge the ranks of the enemies of the dollar. Asked by the Russia 24 channel to comment on Nabiullina statements, Sergey Kostin, the president of the state-owned VTB bank and one of the staunchest supporters of anti-dollar policies, offered an interesting perspective on the situation in Europe:

ā€œI think the work on ruble-yuan swap line will finalized in the nearest future and the way for ruble-yuan settlement will be open. Moreover, we are not the only ones with such initiatives. We know about the statements made by Mr. Noyer, chairman of the Bank of France. As a retaliation for what Americans have done to BNP Paribas, he opined that the trade with China must be done in yuan or euro.ā€

If the current trend continues, soon the dollar will be abandoned by most of the significant global economies and it will be kicked out of the global trade finance. Washington's bullying will make even former American allies choose the anti-dollar alliance instead of the existing dollar-based monetary system. The point of no return for the dollar may be much closer than it is generally thought. In fact, the greenback may have already past its point of no return on its way to irrelevance.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-0 ... r-alliance
Major Phatscotty

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:23 am

Phatscotty wrote:the full convo about the caliphate, just for context and to be clear. "Saying the Caliphate coming back is just the raving of a delusioal fool" 'Loony toons" "he needs medication" etc

funny video ... if I were one of Beck's followers this would be the final nail in the coffin of why I should run as far away from him as I could

Kindly read this 2011 rant by Beck:

Glenn Beck wrote:One, a caliphate is a global government, and you know that's where we're headed. Everybody is headed now towards a global government. Well, so are the Islamic extremists, except theirs is Sharia law and infidels will be beheaded. The Shiite Muslims, the ones in Iran, believe in ā€” and not all of them, not the people necessarily on the street ā€” but the real radicals, the revolutionaries and the people at the very top are called Twelvers. They believe in the Twelfth Imam. And that will ā€” that Twelfth Imam, when he returns, he will set up a global caliphate in ancient Babylon. This one should gravely concern you because he has all of the earmarks ā€” in their own writings ā€” of an antichrist, or the Antichrist. I don't know if he is or not. But there are those who will just claim, you know, he's the Twelfth Imam, et cetera et cetera. And the way to get there is global chaos.

Fast-forward to 2014, ISIS (who are not Twelvers, not Seveners, not even Shia at all, but Sunni) have just declared a caliphate and are being fought by Iran and Hezbollah ... the people Beck said were trying to recreate the caliphate! It's like saying, in 1937, "World War II is coming - France is going to invade Poland; fortunately, Germany will come to Poland's defense."

The warning of a Salafist drive for a recreated Islamic state was around for decades before Glenn Beck first went on air. The question on Beck, however, is why did he choose to reverse the identity of the bad guys in the version he presented to his listeners?* This is a tactic straight out of a hasbara playbook. Glenn Beck is a very loyal patriot ... it just happens the country he's loyal to isn't the USA.

* For that matter, why did Glenn Beck - in 2010 - issue an utterly crazy prophecy to his followers that Hezbollah would shortly attack the U.S. with car bombs (even though Hezbollah condemned 9/11 and took the lead in hunting Al Qaeda cells in Lebanon). And why didn't he explain why that prophecy didn't come true? Even Harold Camping offered explanations when his prophecy dates would pass without incident. The prophecy didn't come true but it did manage to deep-six U.S. attempts to normalize communications channels with Hezbollah. This benefitted the nation that Glenn Beck is loyal to while directly harming U.S. interests.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:28 pm

I've heard a couple people say that about him. I would be interested to see some more material on that if you would be so kind as to. There is no doubt in my mind he is probably one of the most staunchest supporters of Israel, and I am not on the same page as him when it comes to that.
Major Phatscotty

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I've heard a couple people say that about him. I would be interested to see some more material on that if you would be so kind as to. There is no doubt in my mind he is probably one of the most staunchest supporters of Israel, and I am not on the same page as him when it comes to that.

He has been a liar when it comes to Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah. He has worked to create the impression that "Hezbollah & Iran = Al Qaeda," an idea which none of the Hezbollah soldiers who have given their lives fighting Al Qaeda would believe. That's also not gonna pass muster in Iran, which was supporting and arming the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan against the Taliban for at least 3 years before 9/11 at which time the U.S. took over that gig. He lied about Hezbollah trying to car bomb the U.S. in 2010 and he took a 30 year-old warning about Salafists creating a caliphate then swapped the Salafists out for Twelvers. His goal is for his millions of followers to create a mental link that says "enemies of Israel = enemies of USA."

All this should be offensive to any sane person, but I'm surprised patriotic Americans aren't particularly incensed by it ... Beck has placed the security of a foreign state (Israel) - a nation that, not that many years ago machine-gunned dying U.S. sailors in the water as they desperately begged for their lives - above the interests of his own country. But Beck has expertly wrapped his efforts to shove the USA in front of a train in red white and blue colors, in pictures of eagles, in pittance donations to the USO (really just a marketing spend since each dollar of donation is followed by ten dollars of advertising announcing he made the donation), and in liberally sprinkled quotes he's googled from Thomas Jefferson.

He didn't flip-flop positions on Iraq because he had a change of heart. In 2003 Israel's security was served by the downfall of the Iraqi Ba'ath Party. Now Israel's security is served by the ascendency of ISIS in Iraq. Israel's #1 goal, always, is to keep its neighbors in internal chaos because they'll be too weak to attack. The side effect of Israel's security policy is thousands of Americans being burned to a charred crisp every few years in 100 story tall steel and concrete ovens in NY. But, who cares? One hundred dead Americans is worth it if one of God's chosen people is saved. Remember, the Israelis don't think of you as a partner; you are racially inferior. They believe you are a resource God put on earth for their use, like a cow or a pig.

Article 10 of the Mormon 13 Articles of Faith says "we believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes." In order for Glenn Beck to ascend to heaven and gain immortality, Israel must survive. The U.S. doesn't need to survive. But Israel does.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:53 pm

And there's that anti-semitism of saxi. Was wondering when it would show it's head.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Image
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:07 pm

Beck's faith plays a mojor roll in his philosophy and understanding of things. Just like anyone else would, he just believes in becoming a God in another life/planet. Still wondering how the globalists will slice up the middle east. Thomas Barnett wrote about the need to destabilize the middle east before a corporate world government.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

Oh come off it saxi, you have an odd boner for conspiracies against Israel and Jews in general. You've made as much abundently clear before.

And no, not Jewish in any way.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Oh come off it saxi, you have an odd boner for conspiracies against Israel and Jews in general. You've made as much abundently clear before.

And no, not Jewish in any way.

Cool. That puts me in the company of Max Blumenthal and Seymour Hersch as being called an anti-Semite. If people named Blumenthal and Hersch are anti-Semites for criticizing Israel, then I guess I really don't care very much if I'm one, too. Ta.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:37 pm

They are double agents. New York Jews aren't real jews. Nor are "Jews". The only true Jews, according to Jewish law, are muslims.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

A young Palestinian child was pulled off the street by the Israelis two days ago. They doused him in gas and set him on fire. They took pity on him, though, and only let him burn a few minutes before putting him out of his misery with a brick to the skull. This is entertainment for Israelis. It is a high crime if they do it to other Israelis but is just animal cruelty if done to Palestinians, or Indians, or Americans, or French, or dogs, or goats.

Yesterday, the boy's cousin -a US citizen - was beaten up by the Israeli police. The cousin was the last person to see the boy alive and had important evidence to offer. As a patriotic American has Beck raced to the defense of his fratre citizen? No. He is issuing apologies for Israel, which is more important than the USA to him.

This child's death was not in vain. Each Israeli atrocity convinces an additional 100,000 people what a vile, barbaric entity Israel is and how no civilized people can live with it in their midst.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,