Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Re: The Heat is on in Saigon

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:36 pm

patches70 wrote:Deflation rewards savers. Inflation punishes savers. Those on fixed incomes have greater buying power in deflation, they get hammered especially hard by inflation.
It's why politicians keep everyone blaming rich people, incite class warfare rhetoric, to distract from the real culprit, bad monetary policy.

Ask yourself, "at whose command is the bad monetary policy created?"
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Yeah, no one wants to look at the elephant in the room. We get all these contorted, elaborate explanations of why the U.S. is enabling the expansion of the same Salafist extremism that attacked the U.S. itself in 2001, but the simple explanation is always off-limits. We can't go there.

(1) We know that special interests (corporations, unions, etc.) give money to politicians and those politicians, in turn, do things for those special interests. (2) We know AIPAC and its subsidiary groups are among the most generous donors to U.S. politicians. (3) We know that anti-Salafist forces in the Middle East (pre-2011 Libya, pre-2003 Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah) have previously formed coalitions with each other to liberate Jerusalem.

Anti-Salafist forces (Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, pre-2003 Iraq, pre-2011 Libya) are in ruin at the hands of the U.S., or tied down fighting Takfiri. They currently pose no threat to Israel. Israel's cause, therefore, has been served by the expansion of Salafist religious extremism. When these nutcases take over Iraq and Syria, Israel will realize a net increase in its safety, because they can't pose the threat that a conventional army can, while the United States will realize a net decrease in its safety.

U.S. politicians are playing Russian roulette (and losing) with American cities. The Democrats do it because they get bags of cash from Israel. The Republicans do it because it's what their Evangelical religious vision demands. Syria is the cradle of western civilization and has successfully fought the Salafists for 1,000 years so the world wouldn't have to, but now they're losing thanks to the U.S. ... the U.S. is sealing its doom for the glory of Israel.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
patches70 wrote:Deflation rewards savers. Inflation punishes savers. Those on fixed incomes have greater buying power in deflation, they get hammered especially hard by inflation.
It's why politicians keep everyone blaming rich people, incite class warfare rhetoric, to distract from the real culprit, bad monetary policy.

Ask yourself, "at whose command is the bad monetary policy created?"

Haha! Not who you think!

You tell me, Dukasaur, at whose command is the bad monetary policy created?
Private patches70

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:10 am

Mine! Technically, Dukusaur has the only phatbuck ever distributed
Major Phatscotty

Postby danfrank666 on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 am

(1) We know that special interests (corporations, unions, etc.) give money to politicians and those politicians, in turn, do things for those special interests. (2) We know AIPAC and its subsidiary groups are among the most generous donors to U.S. politicians. (3) We know that anti-Salafist forces in the Middle East (pre-2011 Libya, pre-2003 Iraq, Syria, Hezbollah) have previously formed coalitions with each other to liberate Jerusalem.

U.S. politicians are playing Russian roulette (and losing) with American cities. The Democrats do it because they get bags of cash from Israel. The Republicans do it because it's what their Evangelical religious vision demands. Syria is the cradle of western civilization and has successfully fought the Salafists for 1,000 years so the world wouldn't have to, but now they're losing thanks to the U.S. ... the U.S. is sealing its doom for the glory of Israel.[/quote]

Since the Jackasses took power , Israel has been absent from the mainstream media in terms of violent attacks . This past week , Israel made the news by hosting it`s largest ever on record gay pride parade. :lol:
Cadet danfrank666

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:53 pm

danfrank666 wrote:

U.S. politicians are playing Russian roulette (and losing) with American cities. The Democrats do it because they get bags of cash from Israel. The Republicans do it because it's what their Evangelical religious vision demands. Syria is the cradle of western civilization and has successfully fought the Salafists for 1,000 years so the world wouldn't have to, but now they're losing thanks to the U.S. ... the U.S. is sealing its doom for the glory of Israel.

Since the Jackasses took power , Israel has been absent from the mainstream media in terms of violent attacks . This past week , Israel made the news by hosting it`s largest ever on record gay pride parade. :lol:

That's an excellent point. All of Hezbollah's forces are tied-down helping the men and women of the Syrian Arab Army fight Al-Qaeda and it shows because there have been no attacks on Israel. cui prodest
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 pm

Iran is taking decisive action to clean up America's mess. At least there's one adult in the room.

Iran has sent 2,000 advance troops to Iraq in the past 48 hours to help tackle a jihadist insurgency, a senior Iraqi official has told the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/j ... uri-maliki
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby danfrank666 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 am

saxitoxin wrote:Iran is taking decisive action to clean up America's mess. At least there's one adult in the room.

Iran has sent 2,000 advance troops to Iraq in the past 48 hours to help tackle a jihadist insurgency, a senior Iraqi official has told the Guardian.

And thus we now allow iran nuclear weapons and remove them from the axis of evil.
Cadet danfrank666

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:19 am

danfrank666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Iran is taking decisive action to clean up America's mess. At least there's one adult in the room.

And thus we now allow iran nuclear weapons and remove them from the axis of evil.

God willing.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:32 am

Hezbollah command is now assessing the military situation in Iraq before taking any decisions. The party’s security apparatus and its command that supervises the situation in Syria have gone underground and are operating in secret rooms, as they did during the 2006 July war with Israel, the Lebanese sources said.

While Hezbollah’s politicians, lawmakers and media officials are tight-lipped, refusing to comment on the ongoing military developments in Iraq, reports said the party has mobilized around 30,000 fighters who have been fully readied for any military move. Hezbollah is concerned about the revival of ISIS or the takfiri fundamentalist phenomenon from which Lebanon is not safe.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebano ... z34mK5JDhD
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Serbia on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:06 pm

This whole situation is incredibly fascinating. Makes you wish for the days of Saddam and Hafez Al-Assad, eh? This region needs strong, iron ruling dictators to keep things from melting down, like now.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby patches70 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Lordy, Obama is so full of shit. He can't help but just lie, lie, lie.

June 13, 2014-

June 16, 2014

<Heavy sigh.>
Private patches70

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:02 pm

Ron Paul laid out the U.S.’s three options as he sees them:
1) Prop up the Iraqi government — the one that’s an ally with Iran.
2) Support al-Qaeda in Iraq like we did in Syria.
3) Prop up and support the American people and don’t spend another dime on a fruitless war.
- See more at: http://rare.us/story/ron-paul-says-the- ... kMaI7.dpuf
Major Phatscotty

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Ron Paul laid out the U.S.’s three options as he sees them:
1) Prop up the Iraqi government — the one that’s an ally with Iran.
2) Support al-Qaeda in Iraq like we did in Syria.
3) Prop up and support the American people and don’t spend another dime on a fruitless war.
- See more at: http://rare.us/story/ron-paul-says-the- ... kMaI7.dpuf

This is a great rundown. I would support option #3 provided it is accompanied by a lifting of all of the EU and U.S. sanctions against Iran and Syria so that they have the resources to prosecute the war against the Salafists more fully on their own. The EU and U.S. should also declassify Hezbollah as a terrorist group so it, too, can access its frozen assets. An even better medium-term policy would be full normalization of relations with Iran, including exchange of ambassadors, and the cutting of relations with Saudi Arabia where ISIS (and a large part of the U.S. Congress) is getting its cash.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:10 am

ISIS now 40 km outside Baghdad ... leapfrogging any stubborn resistance so they don't get slowed down in the race to the capital. The remnants of the Iraqi Army is preparing for a last-ditch defense of the government to allow VIPs to evacuate and important files to be shredded.

T-55 tanks under the command of Colonel Bùi Tín burst through the gates of the Independence Palace around noon. They found President Minh and 30 of his advisors waiting for them on the palace steps. Minh told Tin, "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you." Tin curtly replied, "There is no question of your transferring power. You cannot give up what you do not have." Later that afternoon, in his final broadcast, Minh declared the South Vietnamese government "completely dissolved at all levels."

It looks like those who voted "30 Days or Less" may win the poll ... now's a good time to fill up the car before petrol hits $8/gallon and find a job in a building less than 10 stories tall.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 am

Iraqi's need to grow a pair. I heard a group of eight hundred ISIS took out twenty five thousand Iraqi troops.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 am

patches70 wrote:Lordy, Obama is so full of shit. He can't help but just lie, lie, lie.

June 13, 2014-

June 16, 2014

<Heavy sigh.>

They're not there for "combat" purposes (in the sense of fighting ISIS) -- they're there to help defend the American Embassy. (Do you think we should not defend American territory?)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby patches70 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:13 am

Metsfanmax wrote:They're not there for "combat" purposes (in the sense of fighting ISIS) -- they're there to help defend the American Embassy. (Do you think we should not defend American territory?)

You don't see the contradiction from Obama?

Also, the American Embassy is not "American Territory". You know that's a bullshit myth about the embassies, right? The American embassy is not sovereign American territory within Iraq.

That damn embassy cost a billion dollars to build, damn right we don't want it falling into the hands of the ISIS. But you are stupid Mets, if you think the best way to defend it is to sit behind it's walls and wait for the ISIS to attack.
We'll see how long those "for embassy defense only" fellows actually stay within the embassy.

In fact, as Obama was saying on the 13th "No troops are going to Iraq", we now know that troops were already indeed being sent to Iraq. Those guys were already on the way and they are just the first to arrive. More troops are already on the way.

But keep ignoring Obama's contradictions and lies, Mets. You are entitled to your own perception. But your perception doesn't change truth no matter how much you try to believe otherwise.
Private patches70

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:16 am

A former U.S. Army MP colonel has revealed in an interview what Abu Bakr's last words were to American troops before he was released from prison ...

So it took Abu Bakr 15 days to go from the Levant to the outskirts of Baghdad ... but those portly ladies at the TSA checkpoints are pretty nasty so I'll say it might still take him 90-120 days to get to Times Square ...

Saif al-Islam must be laughing his ass off right now ...

"You people have absolutely no idea what you've unleashed. Give them one year and you will find out the reality but please don't say that, on the day Saif al-Islam was taken prisoner, he didn't warn you of that."
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:20 am

I think it would have been more symbolic, sent a certain message, if Obama had sent not 275, but exactly 300 troops and no more. Just the 300.

It boggles my mind how people just give Obama a pass every time he blatantly lies. He lied right from the get go during his first election. "I'll use the public fund to fund my campaign" and then "I won't use the public fund".
The "Keep your doctor" line, the "keep your insurance" line.

He carries out military intervention in Libya without congressional approval, no one calls him out. Today, Libya is a bastion of successful Obama foreign policy moves. A dead ambassador, the nation in complete chaos and all anyone can say is "It would have been worse had we not intervened". Really? And how exactly could one know that?

The Obama administration selected Halliburton for for no bid contract work in 2010. No one bats an eye. When Bush was in power Halliburton was the evil war profiteers. Under Obama they've been reformed. Except that on the very day that the administration announced its decision, the DOJ announced that they were launching a lawsuit against Halliburton for using kickbacks to get government contracts.

Obama promises he won't have lobbyists working for his administration. Ha! He has over 40 working for the administration.

Obama promises to close Gitmo. Everybody forgets about that one, don't they?

Obama nominates a known tax cheat to head the very department that enforces tax laws.

Obama signed the NDAA, he supports and defends the NSA wiretapping program.

Obama had four American's killed without using any judicial process.

Obama administration ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees. I bet a lot of you never heard about that one! Ha!

Obama fired inspector general Gerald Walpin. No one ever mentions that little tidbit. I encourage people to learn on their own about that deal.

Obama promised all health care reform negotiations be broadcast publicly on C-Span. Then broke that promise after he was elected. Remember Pelosi? "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what's in it". Hahaha!

Obama promised his administration would be the most transparent administration in history. Then filed lawsuits to keep the official ledger of White House visitors secret. Even though that's public information! Most transparent administration my ass. Who would argue that Obama's administration is the most transparent administration in history, like he promised?

Obama claimed that written tests are a from of racial discrimination.

The Obama administration tried to force the Goldwater Institute to pay almost $79,000 before the administration would share public documents that Goldwater had requested under the freedom of information act.

Obama blasted Romney for working at Bain, but then Obama turned around and hired Jeff Zients to be his budget director. Zients, former of Bain capital. Hahaha!

Back in June, 2012, Obama claimed he knew more about Judaism than all other past presidents. Haha! John Adams and James Madison actually knew how to speak. Obama's boasting is highly dubious, at best.

Hey, is Obama lying when he said this on June 26, 2008- "I have always believed that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear arms"? So, is that true, does the 2nd amendment protect the right of individuals to bear arms? All I hear now from people is that the 2nd amendment was supposed to only apply to militias. Maybe those people need to have a talk with Obama to get the record straight.

September 28, 2008, another Obama promise- "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."
Not on any of their taxes. Three months after he was elected president, Obama raised the federal excise tax on cigarettes. I guess no one making under $250,000 a year smokes. Oh, and Obamacare is a tax, so argued the Obama administration to the Supreme Court.

Man, I could keep going on and on and on about the lies and contradictions of Obama. But it doesn't matter because people will just keep believing his lies, his spin, his flat out contradictions. It is insanity. Not that any other president before Obama wasn't a liar, but sheesh, why would anyone believe anything that comes from the mouth of Obama?

Why, Mets, why do you believe what Obama says about the combat troops that aren't combat troops?
Why do you believe Obama when he says "no troops will be sent to Iraq" even though he's already sent troops and more are on the way?

Let's see your mental process on this phenomenon, Mets. Explain exactly why you trust Obama. Please.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 am

saxitoxin wrote:A former U.S. Army MP colonel has revealed in an interview what Abu Bakr's last words were to American troops before he was released from prison ...

That's a nice boast by Bakr. Lets see if he can actually fulfill that promise. To be fair, he's probably a hell of a lot more honest than Obama. I'd be inclined to actually take his word for it that he really will try. I think his last words in this life, though, will end up being something like "Hey, what's that red dot on my chest?"

Hahaha.

Either way, the dude doesn't scare me. The Sunnis who work for the Shia government in Iraq, well, that's another story. They probably have good reason to be at the least a little bit nervous.......

I have to admit, the ISIS strategy, though brutal, is very effective. "Support the Iraq government and we'll chop your head off" is a good way to get Iraq police and soldiers to quit.

Man is Iraq a debacle and it looks like Obama is going to double down on the debacle and make it worse.

When are we going to learn that it's not our (the US') place to step into the middle of such conflicts and essentially pick one side over the other in a conflict that's been going on for hundreds of years?

Not to mention, do we even have the wisdom or even the capability to resolve the conflict between the Sunni and Shia?
Private patches70

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:44 am

patches70 wrote:
When are we going to learn that it's not our (the US') place to step into the middle of such conflicts and essentially pick one side over the other in a conflict that's been going on for hundreds of years?

Well, Arab leadership have kept a lid on the Takfiri fundamentalist phenomenon for 1,000 years since the days of Saladin the Great. In 10 years of Iraq, Libya, and Syria, the west has destroyed all the restraints that used to be in place. IMO, the west should be picking sides (though definitely not through military intervention), they've just been picking the wrong side continuously since 1980 and show no signs of stopping, or even slowing, their bad decision-making.

Abu Bakr is within sight of Baghdad and the EU is, even this week, filing new lawsuits against the Syrian government. It's like your house is burning down and you're screaming at the firemen to take off their shoes before they come inside so they don't track mud.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:50 am

If we would just leave it alone, stay out of it, then the natural balance would restore itself and the Muslim sects can go back to killing each other until the end of time.
The people will clamor for stability and in answer totalitarian regimes will rise that will crush the fanatics. All we have to do is stop trying to impose our version of society on other people.
Private patches70

Postby oVo on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 am

Army of GOD wrote:Actually, the Heat are on in Miami

True... but they aren't on.
Major oVo

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,