Conquer Club

This is just in

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

This is just in

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 am

OMG, how do you think this is gonna effect the polls? It certianly will earn him votes with the gays and liberals, probably gonna hurt his standing with the conservatives though :).
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Re: This is just in

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 am

Gillipig wrote:Image

OMG, how do you think this is gonna effect the polls? It certianly will earn him votes with the gays and liberals, probably gonna hurt his standing with the conservatives though :).

Nothing would harm his standing with the conservatives. They expect this type of shit now and have prepared themselves for civil unrest and politics through terror and threat of violence.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:40 am

DaGip wrote:

Nothing would harm his standing with the conservatives. They expect this type of shit now and have prepared themselves for civil unrest and politics through terror and threat of violence.

I was talking about Hu Jintao.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:48 am

Hmm my first thought were whos top and whos bottom.... not about politics :o
Major Lord Arioch

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am

Lord Arioch wrote:Hmm my first thought were whos top and whos bottom.... not about politics :o

Jintao is top, see how he leans in on Obama? Yeah he's in the driver seat alright, he's riding his companies all the way to China! :lol:
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:24 am

Gillipig wrote:
DaGip wrote:

Commies make out with each other all the time, so I assume it will have no bearing on his polls or career (since communism keeps strict control over such things, unlike Federated Democracies that let such drivel run rampant).
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:35 am

DaGip wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
DaGip wrote:

Commies make out with each other all the time, so I assume it will have no bearing on his polls or career (since communism keeps strict control over such things, unlike Federated Democracies that let such drivel run rampant).

But that is only because they have found other ways to control their population, plus giving people the illusion that they're free will make them more content and less prone to violent uprisings. China actually has to have a competent government or else people are going to get antsy, the US does not need to because people believe they're in charge of their country. It's almost ingenious if it wasn't stupid and will eventually lead to a collapse.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:39 am

what are u describing commie countries or democracies? cause both do it that way ... democracies is just more hypocritical about it :D 8-)
Major Lord Arioch

Postby DaGip on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:48 am

Lord Arioch wrote:what are u describing commie countries or democracies? cause both do it that way ... democracies is just more hypocritical about it :D 8-)
Well, I would say commies and oligarchies that pretend to be democracies do it this way.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 am

Agree =D>
Major Lord Arioch

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,