Conquer Club

United States Not Democratic - According to Woodrow Wilson

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

United States Not Democratic - According to Woodrow Wilson

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:30 pm

I define history in two main epochs: war and wasted time.

As such, I like to remind myself about why certain wars are started. While reading Woodrow Wilson's message to the Congress of April 2, 1917, I came across this gem of a line:

Self-governed nations do not fill their neighbor states with spies or set the course of intrigue to bring about some critical posture of affairs which will give them an opportunity to strike and make conquest.

The "self-governed" nations he is referring to is democratic nations. The crux of the whole message comes later:
The world must be made safe for democracy.

That's why the US went into WWI.

And yet, the world is not safe for democracy anymore.

Even though Woodrow Wilson founded the Nazi movement (at least the nationalist half of it) and ended all culture, I guess he has some insight into things after all. On the scale of worst people to ever live, he is now slightly above Rick James
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: United States Not Democratic - According to Woodrow Wils

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Wilson racist asshole Federal Reserve sellout. Rick James F#ck yo couch. I love Super Freak crack smokers.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:07 am

You can buy a new couch, Eddie Murphy, but what'm I gonna do 'bout my llllleeeeegggsss!
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby targetman377 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 am

we are not a democracy. this is not what a democracy looks like.

VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:03 am

And this is what the United States of America looks like:

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby universalchiro on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:06 am

Woodrow Wilson:
I think I remember his campaign slogan <Napolian Dynamite:>"vote for Pedro, I'll make your wildest dreams come true.'
Turns out the dreams are nightmares of a bankers puppet president that votes in a central bank called the federal reserve. That is no more federal than Federal Express and is owned by private families: Rothschilds, Rockefellars, Liechtenstein, Whartons, and some other name.

Abraham Lincoln said something like I have the confederate army in front and the bankers behind me. Of the two I fear the bankers the most.

Andrew Jackson said his greatest accomplishment was breaking the banking charter.

Thomas Jefferson wrote, I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

And when did Woodrow Wilson vote in a central bank? Oh let's do it quickly during the Christmas break so few can say 'no'. Wilson was a Pawn of money lenders.

I remember reading that only Congress can print currency, not some private firm. John F. Kennedy issued executive order 11110 to have Congress mint currency, coincidently he was assinated 6 months later.

NICE LEGACY WOODROW.
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,