Conquer Club

Tribute to universalchiro

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Tribute to universalchiro

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

We may not agree on much, but he has stayed true to himself and the guy has grown on me with his harmful Bible verses. Who doesn't like Jesus anyways. The phrase was if you wanted to change the mood of a forum thread just add a creationist, I'm adding UC to that list. Too often I've been in one midset debating creationist (Satan bless them) and UC comes through and post his usual commingling uniformitarian stuff and downs my spirits. To this and to UC, I say thank you even though we will never see things eye to eye.
So post your favorite UC-ism:

universalchiro wrote:Not one bit of evidence why the layers of the crust are smooth without commingling from the evolutionist? Look at their responses, filled with trolls, jokes, personal attacks and no answer. Creationist present a logical explanation.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Re: Tribute to universalchiro

Postby hotfire on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:43 pm

he keeps posting this over and over again for some reason...although it is mildly amusing

"This post was made by universalchiro who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."
Colonel hotfire

Postby EBConquer on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 pm

hotfire wrote:he keeps posting this over and over again for some reason...although it is mildly amusing

"This post was made by universalchiro who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

You just made me realize how cool it would be if there was some type of stat engine that charts out who's the most foed person and then moves down the list. Anybody heard of anything like this?
Colonel EBConquer

Postby notyou2 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:43 am

universalchiro wrote:notyou2 I have you foed.

Edit: he has unfoed me.
Last edited by notyou2 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain notyou2

Postby KoolBak on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm

hotfire wrote:he keeps posting this over and over again for some reason...although it is mildly amusing

:lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby BoganGod on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:16 am

Metsfanmax wrote:We may not agree on much, but he has stayed true to himself and the guy has grown on me with his harmful Bible verses. Who doesn't like Jesus anyways. The phrase was if you wanted to change the mood of a forum thread just add a creationist, I'm adding UC to that list. Too often I've been in one midset debating creationist (Satan bless them) and UC comes through and post his usual commingling uniformitarian stuff and downs my spirits. To this and to UC, I say thank you even though we will never see things eye to eye.

universalchiro wrote:Not one bit of evidence why the layers of the crust are smooth without commingling from the evolutionist? Look at their responses, filled with trolls, jokes, personal attacks and no answer. Creationist present a logical explanation.

Dear metsspam, I don't like Jesus. Frankly any competition is heresy. I'm the only lord
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby oVo on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 pm

There is no Satan. That mythical demon only exists in the minds of people who can't accept responsibility for their actions and require a scapegoat to justify bad behavior.

Satan, Hell and damnation is also a way for a religion to intimidate small minded people into conforming to their moral codes of accepted civil conduct.

Salvation and eternal life is only available to those who accept Jesus? Give me a fucking break. How shallow can anyone believe the creator of this universe is? I suppose all the inhabitants of this planet who existed before Jesus showed up to forgive the sins of believers are the internal magma that keeps this place warm.
Major oVo

Postby BoganGod on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Satan exists in all of us. We are all self damning deities..... At least that is what the illuminaty are tellin me
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby Gweeedo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:16 am

Metsfanmax wrote:We may not agree on much, but he has stayed true to himself and the guy has grown on me with his harmful Bible verses. Who doesn't like Jesus anyways. The phrase was if you wanted to change the mood of a forum thread just add a creationist, I'm adding UC to that list. Too often I've been in one midset debating creationist (Satan bless them) and UC comes through and post his usual commingling uniformitarian stuff and downs my spirits. To this and to UC, I say thank you even though we will never see things eye to eye.

Never say never; I feel the anger in you, Padawan.
You'll be prayed for.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:18 am

Gweeedo wrote:

You'll be prayed for.

Oh yeah? I just said, "never."

What now, Gweedo? What now?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Gweeedo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Gweeedo wrote:

You'll be prayed for.

Oh yeah? I just said, "never."

What now, Gweedo? What now?

Your too old and set in your ways.
Never for you; could be just around the corner.
You best Address your entreaty to Thor...that's all the help you will get (good luck).
Sick Thor on me will ya!
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby oVo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 am

No parasite pasta for me thank you,
I don't want to be preyed on.
Major oVo

Postby notyou2 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 am

oVo wrote:No parasite pasta for me thank you,
I don't want to be preyed on.

The great spaghetti monster heard that.
Captain notyou2

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:29 am

I think this thread here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=206852 might speak more to universal's integrity and sense of Christianity than the evolution thread.

From this game chat you can see what he did:
Game 13390442
jbadbear: Josko.ri, so you know somebody named universalchiro is offering to help our team defeat you. We turned him down and reported it to the tournament leaders. We don't know what the situation is but don't care to be a party to it.

fishydance: thanks jbadbear, we appreciate the heads up

josko.ri: Thanks jbadbear for notifying us. The fact is that universlachiro has open offer to play 1v1 games vs me and overpass me if he achieve wins, but rather than that he does not want to play vs me but rather is backstabbing me by offering to help you.

josko.ri: You can see, after game Game 13349029 he escaped from challenging me directly, and obviously started to use backstabbing methods in order to catch me on Scoreboard.

josko.ri: You made proper decision, that is how CC should work, if my opponent is jbadbear it means my opponent is not universalchiro and that is how the game should work. I am sad to see that so high ranked players are using so cheap strategy to overpass me.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,