Conquer Club

Bot game comment suggestions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bot game comment suggestions

Postby TeeGee on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:34 am

It has been suggested by Vlasov that we should have a place on CC where people can suggest comments for bots to make during games. So here it is.

Please use this layout

Bot name: (eg wham, sass, saxi)

Comment:

Keep it clean :)

NOTE: Moved to OT for a period of time to get more ideas :D
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Re: Bot game comment suggestions

Postby jammyjames on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:14 am

Wham: Wow, you're doing worse than this site is. Until now I did not think that was technically possible

Obviously when the bots are doing better than you.
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Re: Punishing the GD for remaining active despite team CC

Postby owenshooter on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:19 am

soooo, why is this not in the suggestions forum? why punish the regular users of the GD that are actually active despite CC's attempts to kill the forum with another intrusion into one of the only remaining active parts of the forum? why not put this in off topics or the foundry? it belongs in either of those forums just as much as it belongs here... this should be in suggestions... why do you guys keep doing things like this that make little to no sense? just move the thread where it belongs, this is ridiculous...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:01 am

Bot: Any

Comment: The Great Decline is coming. Please make your time.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:13 am

Comment: Now is a good time to start complaining about the dice.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby loutil on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 am

AndyDufresne wrote:Bot: Any

Comment: Now is a good time to start complaining about the dice.

--Andy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Conqueror loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

owenshooter wrote:soooo, why is this not in the suggestions forum? why punish the regular users of the GD that are actually active despite CC's attempts to kill the forum with another intrusion into one of the only remaining active parts of the forum? why not put this in off topics or the foundry? it belongs in either of those forums just as much as it belongs here... this should be in suggestions... why do you guys keep doing things like this that make little to no sense? just move the thread where it belongs, this is ridiculous...-el Jesus negro

General Discussion
Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

This sound to me like one of all things related to Conquer Club. It doesn't belong in suggestions because it's not a suggestion. It's an invitation to the members to say clever things that are CC-related which can in future be used to improve the bots' chatting skills.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:34 am

Comment: Seriously? That is your strategy?

------

Comment: Well I'll be a monkey's uncle...

--Andy

Postby Serbia on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Comment: Bollocks.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Comment: The mediator between the head and the hands must be the heart.

show

--Andy

Postby jammyjames on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 am

Dukasaur wrote:
owenshooter wrote:soooo, why is this not in the suggestions forum? why punish the regular users of the GD that are actually active despite CC's attempts to kill the forum with another intrusion into one of the only remaining active parts of the forum? why not put this in off topics or the foundry? it belongs in either of those forums just as much as it belongs here... this should be in suggestions... why do you guys keep doing things like this that make little to no sense? just move the thread where it belongs, this is ridiculous...-el Jesus negro

General Discussion

This sound to me like one of all things related to Conquer Club. It doesn't belong in suggestions because it's not a suggestion. It's an invitation to the members to say clever things that are CC-related which can in future be used to improve the bots' chatting skills.

How is this not a suggestion? Please do enlighten me...

He has basically said, I think we need more sentences for the bots to say, SUGGEST new ideas..

:-s

Postby jammyjames on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

Just for you dukasaur

viewforum.php?f=6

In the correct section....

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:07 am

jammyjames wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

General Discussion

He has basically said, I think we need more sentences for the bots to say, SUGGEST new ideas..

So any time someone suggests anything it should be in the suggestions forum?

It is something that is going to happen by the look of things, so it's in the right place.

The depressed masses need to stop heckling every mod, TG's good and done a lot around here for the betterment of the players and forum goers.

Anyhow..

Comment: I need more coffee

Comment: I C U P

Comment: I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie, the hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it, to the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie, to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby jammyjames on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:16 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
jammyjames wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

General Discussion

So any time someone suggests anything it should be in the suggestions forum?

It is something that is going to happen by the look of things, so it's in the right place.

The depressed masses need to stop heckling every mod, TG's good and done a lot around here for the betterment of the players and forum goers.

Anyhow..

Comment: I need more coffee

Comment: I C U P

Comment: I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie, the hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it, to the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie, to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.

Oh i'm sorry. I thought providing suggestions for something would go in the SUGGESTIONS forum, regardless of whether it's going through or not... :roll:

since when have you turned over a new leaf? You're normally an A-class prick to most of the people on here :lol:

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:27 am

I prefer the term A* prick, thank you. I still am being, but I respect Duk and TG because they actually do a good job, unlike most mods. I believe this is in the right place. It's not a suggestion to be implemented, but a mod asking for suggestions for something specific that is in place already.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:00 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I prefer the term A* prick, thank you. I still am being, but I respect Duk and TG because they actually do a good job, unlike most mods. I believe this is in the right place. It's not a suggestion to be implemented, but a mod asking for suggestions for something specific that is in place already.

nope... it's a suggestion... he is asking to update the things the bots say... as in, SUGGESTING they update them... and he is asking what we think would be great additions... again, another suggestion. belongs in the suggestions... they just tend to throw shit in here because of the decreased traffic overall in the forum... if they want to increase the traffic to suggestions, they can just do what the old guard did... you know, when they tried to increase the traffic to the foundry? they just moved the foundry above the GD in the forum list (that worked like hot cakes!!).. sooo, just move the suggestions forum above the GD and put this suggestion in there... the increased traffic in that forum should flesh this idea out in no time... i mean, it worked for the forum!!! wait, aren't we still waiting on that promised data about the alleged traffic increase? give them a few more years, they'll get to it... *cough*... this is a suggestion, move to the appropriate forum...-el Jesus negro
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:34 am

bot: any

comment: iAmCaffeine is the worst poster on CC
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:18 am

owenshooter wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I prefer the term A* prick, thank you. I still am being, but I respect Duk and TG because they actually do a good job, unlike most mods. I believe this is in the right place. It's not a suggestion to be implemented, but a mod asking for suggestions for something specific that is in place already.

nope... it's a suggestion... he is asking to update the things the bots say... as in, SUGGESTING they update them... and he is asking what we think would be great additions... again, another suggestion. belongs in the suggestions... they just tend to throw shit in here because of the decreased traffic overall in the forum... if they want to increase the traffic to suggestions, they can just do what the old guard did... you know, when they tried to increase the traffic to the foundry? they just moved the foundry above the GD in the forum list (that worked like hot cakes!!).. sooo, just move the suggestions forum above the GD and put this suggestion in there... the increased traffic in that forum should flesh this idea out in no time... i mean, it worked for the forum!!! wait, aren't we still waiting on that promised data about the alleged traffic increase? give them a few more years, they'll get to it... *cough*... this is a suggestion, move to the appropriate forum...-el Jesus negro

Suggestions actually has a decent amount of traffic compared to say, six months ago. From what I can see at least..

Army of GOD wrote:bot: any

comment: iAmCaffeine is the worst poster on CC

Please do this. ♥
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby osok68 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:11 am

whambot; so you want better connection?bend over and say hello to my little antenna!!!
Colonel osok68

Location: for complaints,write it down on my other account-wall:USUK2.0

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Bot name: any

Comment: suck on that, you little bitch
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Agent 86 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Bot name: any

Comment: I'm doing all I can to ruin this site, bot's rule and we will be the only ones left soon.
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby kalishnikov on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 am

Comment: This is what we do instead of making meaningful and functional changes to CC. Enjoy!
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby Serbia on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:50 pm

kalishnikov wrote:Bot: Any

Comment: This is what we do instead of making meaningful and functional changes to CC. Enjoy!

Seconded!

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby notyou2 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:20 pm

If you don't shut up, Idi Admin will permaban you
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Bot: any

Armandolas wrote:I would be very glad if you would buy me premium.
Captain notyou2

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,