Conquer Club

Wonderful Palestinians

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Wonderful Palestinians

Postby a6mzero on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Hamas Yousef's (founder of Hamas) states the destruction of Israel is not the only goal of Hamas. They intend to build an" Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization" and if the blood of innocents must be shed so be it.
Major a6mzero

Re: Wonderful Palestinians

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Well at least you have links and aources. This is a great thread and not just an islamaphobe who's too blind to tell that "his team" is just as bad as the other.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby a6mzero on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Once again like a broken record Hamas breaks the ceasefire with a round of rockets. When will people ever learn. You can't make an agreement with terrorists.
Major a6mzero

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 pm

a6mzero wrote:Hamas Yousef's (founder of Hamas) states the destruction of Israel is not the only goal of Hamas. They intend to build an" Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization" and if the blood of innocents must be shed so be it.

No he didn't. A former Shin Bet agent told an interviewer on Pat Robertson's "the 700 Club" Yousef said that. It was subsequently picked up by some talk radio hosts. That's why you didn't post a link; you knew you'd be laughed off the stage.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

a6mzero wrote:Image

Hey, it's a6 here--your friendly neighborhood Islamiphobe. I just wanted to preach some stupidity and hate against "you know who": those crazy Arabs and Nazi Palistinians. Please, don't insist that I use logic because I won't. Well, thanks for reading. I'll be back soon!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby oVo on Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:59 pm

a6mzero wrote:Hamas Yousef's (founder of Hamas) states the destruction of Israel is not the only goal of Hamas. They intend to build an" Islamic state on the rubble of every other civilization" and if the blood of innocents must be shed so be it.

Popular web fiction to incite the masses? You should follow Jack Van Emp's biblical predictions "quoted from scripture," he'll scare you into believing.
Major oVo

Postby Gweeedo on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:17 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

No he didn't. A former Shin Bet agent told an interviewer on Pat Robertson's "the 700 Club" Yousef said that. It was subsequently picked up by some talk radio hosts. That's why you didn't post a link; you knew you'd be laughed off the stage.

Maybe he did not say it...but he was thinking it.

I am more concerned about the killing (poachers) of Animals.
People fighting all over the world...man will survive...what about the wee little anaminals.
60 civilians were killed today, 100 yesterday and 3,000 more are expected tomorrow...that's what you get.
I feel more compassion for all the animals that are being senselessly slaughtered...Save the Elephants and Monkeys and Polar bear and tigerrr too!
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Postby notyou2 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Gweeedo wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Maybe he did not say it...but he was thinking it.

I am more concerned about the killing (poachers) of Animals.
People fighting all over the world...man will survive...what about the wee little anaminals.
60 civilians were killed today, 100 yesterday and 3,000 more are expected tomorrow...that's what you get.
I feel more compassion for all the animals that are being senselessly slaughtered...Save the Elephants and Monkeys and Polar bear and tigerrr too!

Apparently praying to your god has only made it worse.
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,