Conquer Club

I.S.I.S.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I.S.I.S.

Postby DaGip on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:46 am

So, if I was a "radical" Muslim, I think I would just go ahead and kill myself if the group I belonged to was Isis. Muslims are commanded to kill pagans, and since Isis was an Egyptian pagan goddess; they should save us the trouble of killing them and just do it themselves. Now it's back into Iraq we go!
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: I.S.I.S.

Postby shickingbrits on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:13 am

Who's "us"? The US taxpayer funded, armed and provided ISIS with intelligence. The US taxpayer paved the way for such groups to gain adherents. The US taxpayer will now pay soldiers to fight against them. Seems more like it's a war against the US taxpayer that is being lost without a fight.
Sergeant shickingbrits

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:25 am

Its more like a revolving door of funding,training,declare them terrorist, attack them,start all over. Military industrial complex is very happy along with intelligence agencies. Americans have no rights because our government funds these groups then declares we give up rights to fight them. Military industrial complex and intelligence agencies make money on both fronts.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 am

DaGip wrote:So, if I was a "radical" Muslim, I think I would just go ahead and kill myself if the group I belonged to was Isis. Muslims are commanded to kill pagans, and since Isis was an Egyptian pagan goddess; they should save us the trouble of killing them and just do it themselves. Now it's back into Iraq we go!

Not so fast, DaGip. You could join one of many of the ISI(_) groups! There's ISIL, ISIR, and ISIP to name but a few, so please don't kill yourself.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AndyDufresne on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:31 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
DaGip wrote:So, if I was a "radical" Muslim, I think I would just go ahead and kill myself if the group I belonged to was Isis. Muslims are commanded to kill pagans, and since Isis was an Egyptian pagan goddess; they should save us the trouble of killing them and just do it themselves. Now it's back into Iraq we go!

Not so fast, DaGip. You could join one of many of the ISI(_) groups! There's ISIL, ISIR, and ISIP to name but a few, so please don't kill yourself.

I myself am a member of ISIBL (the Islamic State of International Banana Lovers). Not to be confused with the ISI"B"L though, which I believe AOG or Nietzche is a member of.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,