Conquer Club

Soon to be announced Dem POTUS ticket-

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Soon to be announced Dem POTUS ticket-

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:22 am

Dukasaur wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:He is veritably a nut. In the lists of terrorists and terror groups, every group listed is a Muslim group. Now I don't deny that all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, on my way to get coffee this afternoon, the Muslim Students Association fired an M-13DD at me.

However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

If FOX News read this post, the headline tomorrow would be: Obama approves Westboro Baptist Church location in DC.

If by "terrorists" you mean people who throw bombs at innocent civilians, I would suggest that the U.S. Air Force is the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.

It's not just quantity that matters here.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby notyou2 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:29 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:He is veritably a nut. In the lists of terrorists and terror groups, every group listed is a Muslim group. Now I don't deny that all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, on my way to get coffee this afternoon, the Muslim Students Association fired an M-13DD at me.

However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

If FOX News read this post, the headline tomorrow would be: Obama approves Westboro Baptist Church location in DC.

If by "terrorists" you mean people who throw bombs at innocent civilians, I would suggest that the U.S. Air Force is the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.

Are you insinuating that the quality of the bombs counts too? I agree, the US bombs are far superior to Isis car bombs.
Captain notyou2

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 am

notyou2 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Are you insinuating that the quality of the bombs counts too? I agree, the US bombs are far superior to Isis car bombs.

Quality matters, but you have to consider the baseline. The U.S. is the richest country in the world, so producing high-quality explosives is easy for us. I'd argue that a better metric is terrorism per dollar.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby aad0906 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 pm

tzor wrote:
notyou2 wrote:PS: I thought you were some sort of journalist? Or did you loose that job?

No, I'm a computer programmer, working as a contractor for a company that delivers financial market data to all sorts of institutions. That company is famous for being a news agency.

Bloomberg?
Colonel aad0906

Postby notyou2 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 am

aad0906 wrote:
tzor wrote:
notyou2 wrote:PS: I thought you were some sort of journalist? Or did you loose that job?

No, I'm a computer programmer, working as a contractor for a company that delivers financial market data to all sorts of institutions. That company is famous for being a news agency.

Bloomberg?

Naw, it's Weiner-Holder
Captain notyou2

Postby tzor on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 am

aad0906 wrote:Bloomberg?

Well they do have "financial" news and television and radio, but think more broader in terms of news.

Reuters ... now Thomson Reuters.
Cadet tzor

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:28 am

This was one of the best threads. Topical humor with timeless appeal, like Tipper Gore.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,