Conquer Club

Soon to be announced Dem POTUS ticket-

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Soon to be announced Dem POTUS ticket-

Postby patches70 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:29 am

Eric Holder is stepping down. Rumor has it that he is exploring a possible Vice Presidential bid with Anthony Weiner.

The extremely popular Weiner/Holder ticket.
Private patches70

Re: Soon to be announced Dem POTUS ticket-

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 am

I hear that they will actually be aligned with the Tea Bagging party.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

I would vote for Weiner for President.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Many politicians are Weiners.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby tzor on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:40 pm

#-o This is so wrong I don't even know where to begin.

Well, I might as well start with the obvious. Anthony Weiner was (and I assume still is) a Clinton Supporter.

I think it is intuitively obvious to a casual observer (read this book if you don't understand why) that he has a snowball's chance in Hawaii of getting the nomination (or anything else) as long as Obama has say on the matter.

Second, this is a get out the vote ploy. He's still got the job until the Senate confirms his replacement. There is a good chance the Democrats could loose the Senate. The threat of loosing the greatest civil rights Attorney General and all of his wonderful gains might draw votes in swing states.

And speaking of both Holder and Clinton Supporters (paging Mr. Cuomo) ... Holder Backs Lawsuit Against Cuomo For Failing To Provide Legal Counsel To The Poor.
Cadet tzor

Postby notyou2 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

tzor wrote:#-o This is so wrong I don't even know where to begin.

Well, I might as well start with the obvious. Anthony Weiner was (and I assume still is) a Clinton Supporter.

I think it is intuitively obvious to a casual observer (read this book if you don't understand why) that he has a snowball's chance in Hawaii of getting the nomination (or anything else) as long as Obama has say on the matter.

Second, this is a get out the vote ploy. He's still got the job until the Senate confirms his replacement. There is a good chance the Democrats could loose the Senate. The threat of loosing the greatest civil rights Attorney General and all of his wonderful gains might draw votes in swing states.

And speaking of both Holder and Clinton Supporters (paging Mr. Cuomo) ... Holder Backs Lawsuit Against Cuomo For Failing To Provide Legal Counsel To The Poor.

WHOOOSH!!!

Post of the year Tzor.

PS: I thought you were some sort of journalist? Or did you loose that job?
Captain notyou2

Postby notyou2 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:02 pm

patches70 wrote:Eric Holder is stepping down. Rumor has it that he is exploring a possible Vice Presidential bid with Anthony Weiner.

Patches, can you text me a link?
Captain notyou2

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:05 pm

tzor wrote:Second, this is a get out the vote ploy. He's still got the job until the Senate confirms his replacement. There is a good chance the Democrats could loose the Senate. The threat of loosing the greatest civil rights Attorney General and all of his wonderful gains might draw votes in swing states.

Seems a bit of stretch to suggest that what's going to drive the vote in November is the fear that our Attorney General might not be black anymore.

Postby patches70 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 pm

notyou2 wrote:
patches70 wrote:Eric Holder is stepping down. Rumor has it that he is exploring a possible Vice Presidential bid with Anthony Weiner.

Yeah, just go to punsandjokesfun.com.

It appears that some may not have gotten the joke, somehow.
Private patches70

Postby notyou2 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:20 pm

patches70 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

That's a sexting site.
Captain notyou2

Postby patches70 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:29 pm

In light of-

tzor wrote:The threat of loosing the greatest civil rights Attorney General and all of his wonderful gains

I just have no choice but to make some more fun of Eric "no prosection" Holder-
Be warned, this might spoil your lunch.
show
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:31 pm

notyou2 wrote:
patches70 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:

That's a sexting site.

Yeah, well, ya gotta go to where the Weiner likes to hang out to find the Holder.
Private patches70

Postby tzor on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 pm

notyou2 wrote:PS: I thought you were some sort of journalist? Or did you loose that job?

No, I'm a computer programmer, working as a contractor for a company that delivers financial market data to all sorts of institutions. That company is famous for being a news agency. I do tend to be the editor of my local Knights of Columbus newsletters and I post a weekly Knights of Columbus column in the local Church Bulletin.
Cadet tzor

Postby tzor on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:38 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Seems a bit of stretch to suggest that what's going to drive the vote in November is the fear that our Attorney General might not be black anymore.

If you can think of another key critical liberal hot button issue that can rally their base, let me know.
Cadet tzor

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:30 pm

tzor wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Seems a bit of stretch to suggest that what's going to drive the vote in November is the fear that our Attorney General might not be black anymore.

If you can think of another key critical liberal hot button issue that can rally their base, let me know.

That's the problem. Liberals don't actually care about anything.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby notyou2 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:50 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
tzor wrote:

That's the problem. Liberals don't actually care about anything.

Effin commies.
Captain notyou2

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01 pm

This reminds of the classicColemanballs comment "The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"...
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 pm

So, I read this blog:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/09/obama_forbids_fbi_to_use_religion_in_identifying_terror_threats_as_isis_recruits_openly_in_us_mosques.html

The FBI has been handcuffed in terms of investigating religious extremists in mosques, as a result of guidelines put out by the attorney general earlier this year.

So I was thinking. What are these guidelines put down earlier this year?

To put this in context, here is what the FBI said in 2008:
http://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/attorney-general-guidelines-for-domestic-fbi-operations
The issue of how investigators may take race, ethnicity, or religion into account during an investigation is a difficult question, but it is not a new question. We have long recognized that it is not feasible to prohibit outright the consideration of race, ethnicity or religionā€”the description of a suspect may include the race of the perpetrator, and groups (such as Aryan Brotherhood, La Cosa Nostra, or the IRA) that are under investigation may have membership criteria that tie to race, ethnicity, or religion. But it is also the case that it cannot be, and should not be, permissible to open an investigation based only on an individualā€™s perceived race, ethnicity, or religion. We believe that the balance struck in 2003 in this regardā€”reflected in the Attorney Generalā€™s Guidance Regarding the Use of Race by Federal Law Enforcement Agenciesā€”is the appropriate one, and we have not changed that balance.

You can find the actual guidelines here:
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/ag/legacy/2008/10/03/guidelines.pdf

Notice there is no mention of religion anywhere. Also, those guidelines are from 2008 - the last time they were changed.

In other words, FOX News completely fabricated a story based on nothing. Now look at how many sites have copied the story:
https://www.google.ca/search?q=fbi+handcucff+isis&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gfe_rd=cr&ei=b7slVO2fJsuC8QfsloHgCA

Every link on page 1 is the same story on a different site.

Yet Bill Simmons lost his job?
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Emerson sounds like a nut.

It looks mostly like a one-man show. Under the "research center" category, the IPT's "reports" and other media are not from him and are infrequent, but his video appearances are much more frequent. He's also the one who started that claim about Obamer and the FBI. The IPT does not seem credible.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:32 pm

He is veritably a nut. In the lists of terrorists and terror groups, every group listed is a Muslim group. Now I don't deny that all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, on my way to get coffee this afternoon, the Muslim Students Association fired an M-13DD at me.

However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

If FOX News read this post, the headline tomorrow would be: Obama approves Westboro Baptist Church location in DC.
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:34 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:If FOX News read this post, the headline tomorrow would be: Obama approves Westboro Baptist Church location in DC.

They'll report on that once they've moved on from the latte salute.

Postby tzor on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:24 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

The people of the Westboro Baptist Church are rude, obnoxious, disgusting, and Un-Christian but I don't see them chopping anyone's head off in the most crude manner possible.

(I mean really, Madam Guillotine is over 200 years old. Even a battle axe is better than what those Islamic Extremists use.)
Cadet tzor

Postby Metsfanmax on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 pm

tzor wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

The people of the Westboro Baptist Church are rude, obnoxious, disgusting, and Un-Christian but I don't see them chopping anyone's head off in the most crude manner possible.

(I mean really, Madam Guillotine is over 200 years old. Even a battle axe is better than what those Islamic Extremists use.)

Yes, they should have let those journalists die in the humane methods those brown folk normally use, like IEDs.

Of course, even better would be if they killed people like we do here, using painless cocktails of unnamed drugs that sometimes cause hours' worth of convulsions.

Postby notyou2 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:49 pm

tzor wrote:

I think you are wrong. I expect the scimitars they are using are vastly superior to a battleaxe.
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:56 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:He is veritably a nut. In the lists of terrorists and terror groups, every group listed is a Muslim group. Now I don't deny that all Muslims are terrorists. In fact, on my way to get coffee this afternoon, the Muslim Students Association fired an M-13DD at me.

However, it seems incorrect to say that all terrorists are Muslims. For failure to recognize this Therefore I must declare that The Investigative Project on Terrorism is really just another hate organization, a Washington, DC based Westboro Baptist Church.

If FOX News read this post, the headline tomorrow would be: Obama approves Westboro Baptist Church location in DC.

If by "terrorists" you mean people who throw bombs at innocent civilians, I would suggest that the U.S. Air Force is the greatest terrorist organisation in the world.

Not to leave out the Russians, if I was 20 years older I would have to say the Russian Army takes the cake, but the USAF really has pulled ahead during my lifetime.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,