Conquer Club

Dufresne caught having a threesome with 16 year old boy

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Dufresne caught having a threesome with 16 year old boy

Postby DaGip on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:50 am

Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Re: Dufresne caught having a threesome with 16 year old boy

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:14 am

DaGip wrote:http://wgno.com/2014/10/01/police-destrehan-teachers-had-a-three-way-with-a-student/

Okay, people in high school are not "children." People in high school are young adults, and most of them are driving, drinking, smoking, and fucking on a regular basis. These people moaning about how she's making out with "the children" make it sound like she's raping kindergartners or something. A 16-year old is walking around stuffing it into anything that will stand still for 2 minutes, and definitely being able to score a couple of hot teachers is not a tragedy in his life. I know there were quite a few hot teachers I wanted to bang when I was in school, although sadly I never got the chance. Maybe that's what's at the heart of stories like this. Jealous rage from people who are angry that it didn't happen to them.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:28 am

Dukasaur wrote:
DaGip wrote:http://wgno.com/2014/10/01/police-destrehan-teachers-had-a-three-way-with-a-student/

Okay, people in high school are not "children." People in high school are young adults, and most of them are driving, drinking, smoking, and fucking on a regular basis. These people moaning about how she's making out with "the children" make it sound like she's raping kindergartners or something. A 16-year old is walking around stuffing it into anything that will stand still for 2 minutes, and definitely being able to score a couple of hot teachers is not a tragedy in his life. I know there were quite a few hot teachers I wanted to bang when I was in school, although sadly I never got the chance. Maybe that's what's at the heart of stories like this. Jealous rage from people who are angry that it didn't happen to them.

And the vast majority of high schoolers are ruled by their hormones and not by reason. That's why 18 (in some places, 17) is when consensual sex can be done. Because at that age, they can at least realize that their actions can have consequences.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby DaGip on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:19 am

Dukasaur wrote:...Jealous rage from people who are angry that it didn't happen to them.

Like that Emo-girl that used to be in my biology class?

What if it was two male teachers and a 16 year old female student?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby KoolBak on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 am

Go Boyo! lol....stupid on the teachers' part but agree completely with Duk....kid oughtta be proud :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby degaston on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:00 am

DaGip wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:...Jealous rage from people who are angry that it didn't happen to them.

Like that Emo-girl that used to be in my biology class?

What if it was two male teachers and a 16 year old female student?

Here's a handy chart that can help you know what to think of these situations:

Unfortunately, it doesn't cover the situation from the article. Maybe because there's no background color that sufficiently expresses the awesomeness of a 16 year-old boy making it with two hot teachers.

I think these situations should be evaluated on a case by case basis, and not just automatically prosecuted. As a former 16 year old who lost it to a 28 year old (not a teacher), the only thing that would have "scarred" me is if she got in trouble for it.
Brigadier degaston

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:27 am

Wasn't there a song in the 80's by Van Halen about banging teachers? Its OK now.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby 2dimes on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:16 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Wasn't there a song in the 80's by Van Halen about banging teachers? Its OK now.

Hot For Teacher.

It was partially about being able to get hot teachers like the ones he had always wanted to bang in high school later when the band broke, partially about being in high school fantasizing and talking with your buddies about those hot teachers you could never get, and partially about the concept of a timid librarian ( office worker, teacher, etc. ) taking off her glasses, letting her hair down and being a wild ride.

Dave wrote:Little girl from cherry lane. How could you be so bad?
I think of all the Education that I missed.
But then my homework was never quite like this!

This should be a case by case thing, often it might be the best thing to happen in most guy's lives, but the problem is letting them off sets the tone further that it is always ok. Sometimes it is not.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby DaGip on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Ok. So this has become the "It's ok to to rape boys and girls thread."
You all are a sick sick lot.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

DaGip wrote:Ok. So this has become the "It's ok to to rape boys and girls thread."

It's your choice to define it that way. Like I said, to me a 16-year old is not a child, but a young adult. Still immature in some ways, but I know plenty of 50-year olds who are still immature in some ways, so that proves nothing. Overall, on balance, a 16-year old is closer to being an adult than to being a child.

Most traditional societies pegged the age of majority at 13 or 14; our modern tendency to push it higher is well intended, but I believe misguided. It really results in this bizarre phenomenon where people who are perfectly capable of making responsible decisions in life are forced to postpone doing so for several years, years that are mostly spent shoplifting and smoking dope when they could already be spent in university or the work force.

Legally, I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction. Some of the more backward U.S. states still peg the age of consent at 18, but in most places it's 16 or less. Here in Canada the age of consent is 14. Although, that being said, a teacher can still be charged with abusing her duty of responsibility over a minor in a situation like that.

When I was younger, the official age of consent was 16, but there was still an archaic law on the books referred to as Contributing to the Moral Decline of a Minor, by which you could still be charged if you had sex with a 16- or 17- year old. My girlfriend's husband tried to have her arrested under that law. (I was 17, she was 28.) The police investigated, but after consultation with the Crown Attorney decided not to lay any charges. It was already considered anachronistic in 1979.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby DaGip on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
DaGip wrote:Ok. So this has become the "It's ok to to rape boys and girls thread."

It's your choice to define it that way. Like I said, to me a 16-year old is not a child, but a young adult. Still immature in some ways, but I know plenty of 50-year olds who are still immature in some ways, so that proves nothing. Overall, on balance, a 16-year old is closer to being an adult than to being a child.

Most traditional societies pegged the age of majority at 13 or 14; our modern tendency to push it higher is well intended, but I believe misguided. It really results in this bizarre phenomenon where people who are perfectly capable of making responsible decisions in life are forced to postpone doing so for several years, years that are mostly spent shoplifting and smoking dope when they could already be spent in university or the work force.

Legally, I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction. Some of the more backward U.S. states still peg the age of consent at 18, but in most places it's 16 or less. Here in Canada the age of consent is 14. Although, that being said, a teacher can still be charged with abusing her duty of responsibility over a minor in a situation like that.

When I was younger, the official age of consent was 16, but there was still an archaic law on the books referred to as Contributing to the Moral Decline of a Minor, by which you could still be charged if you had sex with a 16- or 17- year old. My girlfriend's husband tried to have her arrested under that law. (I was 17, she was 28.) The police investigated, but after consultation with the Crown Attorney decided not to lay any charges. It was already considered anachronistic in 1979.

So...you've been raped?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby degaston on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:04 pm

DaGip wrote:So...you've been raped?

The way the law is applied these days, yes... and it was the best experience of my life up to that point. Which is why I don't consider it to really be rape, and I think it diminishes the term to call any sex between an adult and a consenting teenager "rape". I think that thoughtful evaluation of the circumstances should be considered in these cases, rather than just picking an arbitrary age at which someone is allowed to have sex with whomever they want. I'm not saying it should be ignored - those women should lose their jobs, but I don't think they should be criminally charged, or have to register as sex offenders.
Brigadier degaston

Postby DaGip on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:05 am

degaston wrote:

The way the law is applied these days, yes... and it was the best experience of my life up to that point. Which is why I don't consider it to really be rape, and I think it diminishes the term to call any sex between an adult and a consenting teenager "rape". I think that thoughtful evaluation of the circumstances should be considered in these cases, rather than just picking an arbitrary age at which someone is allowed to have sex with whomever they want. I'm not saying it should be ignored - those women should lose their jobs, but I don't think they should be criminally charged, or have to register as sex offenders.

You're not to blame for your own Stockholm Syndrome. The human mind compensates abuse and trauma from the perpetrator as being "love". It's a means of mental defense so we can cope with such things in our lives.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:28 am

DaGip wrote:
degaston wrote:

You're not to blame for your own Stockholm Syndrome. The human mind compensates abuse and trauma from the perpetrator as being "love". It's a means of mental defense so we can cope with such things in our lives.

ITT, DaGip is jealous because he was never laid by an older woman (or man) until he was in his 30s. Chin up, DaGip. There's no need to be a party pooper.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby degaston on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:49 am

DaGip wrote:You're not to blame for your own Stockholm Syndrome. The human mind compensates abuse and trauma from the perpetrator as being "love". It's a means of mental defense so we can cope with such things in our lives.

That's a nice little piece of pop-psychoanalysis, Dr. Phil, but I never said anything about love.

I suppose you think it's not possible that a 16 year old would just want to have sex with an older woman (or two). He'd have to be held captive and forced to do it? Or maybe he was just expertly manipulated by a couple of wily sexual predators who were desperate for a threesome, but couldn't find any guy their age who was willing. (You know how picky 20-something guys can be about that sort of thing.) And the experience would be so horrible that he'd have to bury his true feelings just so he could cope with the shame of all the times he went back for more. And then... *sniffle*... then there are all those... *sob*... all those high-fives and back-slaps from his friends!
Brigadier degaston

Postby notyou2 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:49 pm

degaston wrote:
DaGip wrote:You're not to blame for your own Stockholm Syndrome. The human mind compensates abuse and trauma from the perpetrator as being "love". It's a means of mental defense so we can cope with such things in our lives.

That's a nice little piece of pop-psychoanalysis, Dr. Phil, but I never said anything about love.

I suppose you think it's not possible that a 16 year old would just want to have sex with an older woman (or two). He'd have to be held captive and forced to do it? Or maybe he was just expertly manipulated by a couple of wily sexual predators who were desperate for a threesome, but couldn't find any guy their age who was willing. (You know how picky 20-something guys can be about that sort of thing.) And the experience would be so horrible that he'd have to bury his true feelings just so he could cope with the shame of all the times he went back for more. And then... *sniffle*... then there are all those... *sob*... all those high-fives and back-slaps from his friends!

Very few 16 year olds would say no and you know it. This is why I am not buying Duk's argument either. 16 IS NOT AGE OF CONSENT and that is for a reason. These teachers are in a position of authority. Like stated above, if it was 2 male teachers and a 16 year old girl, you would be saying things differently. Well you can't have laws based on the sex of the victim. Oh, well maybe we can. Lets call it Sharia Law. Anyways, if it was your 16 year old daughter, you would be screaming blue bloody murder and so would Duk. The cops did the right thing charging these 2 teachers.
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:52 pm

i saw that article at work and burst out into laughter... my colleague asked me what was so funny, and i just couldn't even begin to explain it to him...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby friendly1 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:22 pm

And everyone's opinions stay exactly the same if it's a 16 year old girl and two older male teachers.
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby tzor on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:38 pm

friendly1 wrote:And everyone's opinions stay exactly the same if it's a 16 year old girl and two older male teachers.

I know mine (which hasn't been expressed yet) remains the same. Forget the question of age; the question of authority comes into play. It is absolutely wrong for a person with potential authority over another person (as a teacher and a student) to get into a relationship where that authority could be used as a level by either person in the relationship. Even before you get into the question of adolescence and all that implies (because, let's face it, the frontal lobe isn't fully developed until the early 20's ... young adults are impulse reactors).

Now we can slide the various scales in any direction we want. A 16 year old boy who is in a threesome with two 17 year old cheerleaders? But what if they are hall monitors? What if they misuse their authority as hall monitors in this situation? You don't even have to actually abuse the authority, the potential of abusing the authority in and of itself can bring about the psychological damage.

This in turn can be generalized because children (and by extension young adults) generally look upon adults as "authority" and with all the potential power to abuse that authority.
Cadet tzor

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:12 am

16 year-olds are deemed legally old enough to be able to consent to sex in most countries. The US setting the bar as high as 18 actually makes it something of an outlier, kept company mostly only by other fundamentalist theocracies such as Iran and Saudi Arabia.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:23 am

Trying to 'protect their innocence crycry' doesn't really achieve anything except delay of the inevitable. Unless little Amy becomes a nun, she's going to end up swallowing some serious cock at some point in her life. She might as well be prepared.

It's like all those students in Asia who live in dorms or at home until they finish their undergrads. Hordes of 22 year-olds who have had curfews and roomates all their lives, all their meals cooked and rooms cleaned by someone else, all their housing arrangements managed on their behalf by someone else etc., and therefore no idea of how to live independently. If you keep treating people like children then they will continue to behave and think like children, tottering around all over the place like a new-born deer. Is that really the state you want your child to be in when they go off to another city without you to find an apartment and start work?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:35 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
DaGip wrote:
degaston wrote:

ITT, DaGip is jealous because he was never laid by an older woman (or man) until he was in his 30s. Chin up, DaGip. There's no need to be a party pooper.

DaGip, with women having a higher life expectancy then men. You would be likely to get laid if you wore wrinkly clown make up, and started hanging out at retirement homes. Wrinkly wriggling, dry humour an advantage....
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:44 pm

- I was 19 when my friends single 40 year old mother started hitting on Me, I went for it cuz it was like no way she's to hot, it lasted like 4 months before it really got awkward, My friend (Jason) actually encouraged Us believe it or not. It was Me who ended it, I realized there was no way it could last.
Major MagnusGreeol

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:00 pm

When I was in high school, the girls' basketball coach (a butch) slept with a sophomore girl. She got fired but moved on to another school (she was also a math teacher). If it had been a dude he'd be in jail getting stuffed by Bubba.

Double standards are nice.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:10 am

If you want to make it last pop 2 viagra.
Captain warmonger1981

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,