Conquer Club

***LISTEN UP!!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

***LISTEN UP!!!!

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:13 pm

When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police; DO NOT 'reach' for ANYTHING! DO NOT merely crack your car window an inch or two, roll it down all the way, ahead of time. DO NOT reach for your license/insurance until asked to do so! DO NOT make any rapid movements! DO NOT open your car door or get out of your vehicle unless ordered to do so! Keep your hands visible and on the steering wheel for the officer to see! DO NOT hold your hands behind your back or in your pockets! DO NOT argue with the police. Save any and all argument for the court. REMEMBER that in this new era you need to stay sharp and identify just what kind of situation you are in, and that situation is dealing with an authority that has absolute power and discretion on taking away/severe stunting your Life, Liberty, and your pursuit of Happiness...... capable of taking away your Freedom and any/or all of your property on the spot.
Major Phatscotty

Re: ***LISTEN UP!!!!

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:37 pm

and above all, try not to be black.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Phatscotty wrote:When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police; DO NOT 'reach' for ANYTHING! DO NOT merely crack your car window an inch or two, roll it down all the way, ahead of time. DO NOT reach for your license/insurance until asked to do so! DO NOT make any rapid movements! DO NOT open your car door or get out of your vehicle unless ordered to do so! Keep your hands visible and on the steering wheel for the officer to see! DO NOT hold your hands behind your back or in your pockets! DO NOT argue with the police. Save any and all argument for the court. REMEMBER that in this new era you need to stay sharp and identify just what kind of situation you are in, and that situation is dealing with an authority that has absolute power and discretion on taking away/severe stunting your Life, Liberty, and your pursuit of Happiness...... capable of taking away your Freedom and any/or all of your property on the spot.

You're the best poster in this forum, phats. I recall a few years ago how you were defending the cops when they beat a homeless man to death.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Endgame422 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Phatscotty wrote:When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police; DO NOT 'reach' for ANYTHING! DO NOT merely crack your car window an inch or two, roll it down all the way, ahead of time. DO NOT reach for your license/insurance until asked to do so! DO NOT make any rapid movements! DO NOT open your car door or get out of your vehicle unless ordered to do so! Keep your hands visible and on the steering wheel for the officer to see! DO NOT hold your hands behind your back or in your pockets! DO NOT argue with the police. Save any and all argument for the court. REMEMBER that in this new era you need to stay sharp and identify just what kind of situation you are in, and that situation is dealing with an authority that has absolute power and discretion on taking away/severe stunting your Life, Liberty, and your pursuit of Happiness...... capable of taking away your Freedom and any/or all of your property on the spot.

What new era is this?
anybody who has been on the wrong side of the law in the last 50 years could have told you these facts.
You live in a police state Scotty. Get over it.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:23 pm

where's betiko to insult American cops and then defend French cops to the death?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Phatscotty wrote:When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police; DO NOT 'reach' for ANYTHING! DO NOT merely crack your car window an inch or two, roll it down all the way, ahead of time. DO NOT reach for your license/insurance until asked to do so! DO NOT make any rapid movements! DO NOT open your car door or get out of your vehicle unless ordered to do so! Keep your hands visible and on the steering wheel for the officer to see! DO NOT hold your hands behind your back or in your pockets! DO NOT argue with the police.

Is it okay if I do this?

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby nietzsche on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:53 pm

In Mex when you are stopped by traffic officer (different than normal cops but still have a gun) one of the best things you can do is get out of the car before the officer arrives. Then a strong handshake. And when he tells you why he stopped you first deny it for 1 second, something with authority like "I'm pretty sure that isn't true" and then accept it like "ahh you mean at the light stop? really? man i didn't notice". From then you can test if you'll get out of it with a warning or if you have to give him 50 pesos.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:53 pm

How to know you are no longer living in a free country, you are now in a police state. America, land of the free my ass.

Welcome to the machine.

PS: I blame the conservative right for steadily undermining individual liberties and creating the police state. People like Phatscotty and Nightstrike have succeeded in dismantling your rights.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:41 am

jonesthecurl wrote:and above all, try not to be black.

Let's talk about that....what are you trying to say?
Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:48 am

And yet American politicians like to talk shit about Chinese law enforcement. At least here I can put my hand in my pocket without being gunned down in the street.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:50 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

You're the best poster in this forum, phats. I recall a few years ago how you were defending the cops when they beat a homeless man to death.

-TG

That's ridiculous. I remember that situation very well. I did not defend the cops, what they did was disgusting and horrific, none of the violence was called for and I condemn it. I merely pointed out the victim was holding something behind his back and acting as suspicious as it gets. Now, to get on your level, does that mean he deserved to die? of course not, only a jackass would conclude that. It just means that there was a reason why the cops confronted him, and it wasn't senseless at all. Had the victim been an avid CC'er and read my OP here, it's likely he would have been that much more aware in his altercation that night and possibly still be alive.

Personally, I think the victim was either severely mentally ill or severely tripping balls, I believe I suspected at the time he probably just finished shooting up heroin or meth or coke AND was mentally ill, possibly because of drugs. We will never know for sure, just like we will never know if the victim would have accidentally killed someone that night running through traffic naked because he thought bugs were crawling all over him and he was being chased by the devil.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:55 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police; DO NOT 'reach' for ANYTHING! DO NOT merely crack your car window an inch or two, roll it down all the way, ahead of time. DO NOT reach for your license/insurance until asked to do so! DO NOT make any rapid movements! DO NOT open your car door or get out of your vehicle unless ordered to do so! Keep your hands visible and on the steering wheel for the officer to see! DO NOT hold your hands behind your back or in your pockets! DO NOT argue with the police.

Is it okay if I do this?

Yes, that is perfectly okay, so long as at the end of your experience with the cop, since you are both white and already exchanged several winks about the stop just being 'for looks', you asked the officer they would like to see your latest moves, and if they said yes. If they say no, you can still do that, but you will probably get pulled over again so they can take pictures and have a good laugh back at HQ, and if it's Officer WDK, you might even get flirted with and picked up and have a chance to put him in 'your jail'
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:08 am

Endgame422 wrote:

What new era is this?
anybody who has been on the wrong side of the law in the last 50 years could have told you these facts.

No, we still have our day in court. It's called due process. And you are wrong again and I can prove it, there are many people who are completely unaware of these facts, many many people who flagrantly go against these facts.

You and I may believe these facts to be common sense, most likely because we were taught how to handle the situation by parents or found out the hard way. It's true many people do not know these facts simply because nobody gave a shit enough to take the time to talk with them about these facts. Not to mention an endless cycle of fresh 15-16 year old with a drivers license who have never been pulled over before and have the instinct to argue with a cop on the spot like that is the court room. That's where I come in.

I know because every time I have gotten a seat-belt ticket, I followed the excellent advice in the OP, went to court and challenged the violation, and got it thrown out without ever having my case called. It's definitely a state of government employees doing everything in their power to shake some money out of your pockets and prevent you from taking it to court, and it usually works 95% of the time because people don't want the 'hassle' of standing up for their rights, so they just bend over and take the ticket over and over and over again. I won't go into it now, but I'm pretty sure I posted at the time, a few times, exactly what happened and just how far the city 'mediator' went to try to get me to sign off on the ticket.

They thrive on citizens not knowing their rights and not standing up for their rights and coercing people to sign away their rights and yes making it hard for people to stand for their rights. That is exactly what kind of state we are in. I agree we are losing more and more rights, but that does not mean in anyway we should give up on what rights we have left
Major Phatscotty

Postby mrswdk on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:38 am

Phartscotty wrote:if it's Officer WDK, you might even get flirted with and picked up and have a chance to put him in 'your jail'

That'll cost extra.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:59 am

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby notyou2 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Endgame422 wrote:

What new era is this?

No, we still have our day in court. It's called due process. And you are wrong again and I can prove it, there are many people who are completely unaware of these facts, many many people who flagrantly go against these facts.

You and I may believe these facts to be common sense, most likely because we were taught how to handle the situation by parents or found out the hard way. It's true many people do not know these facts simply because nobody gave a shit enough to take the time to talk with them about these facts. Not to mention an endless cycle of fresh 15-16 year old with a drivers license who have never been pulled over before and have the instinct to argue with a cop on the spot like that is the court room. That's where I come in.

I know because every time I have gotten a seat-belt ticket, I followed the excellent advice in the OP, went to court and challenged the violation, and got it thrown out without ever having my case called. It's definitely a state of government employees doing everything in their power to shake some money out of your pockets and prevent you from taking it to court, and it usually works 95% of the time because people don't want the 'hassle' of standing up for their rights, so they just bend over and take the ticket over and over and over again. I won't go into it now, but I'm pretty sure I posted at the time, a few times, exactly what happened and just how far the city 'mediator' went to try to get me to sign off on the ticket.

They thrive on citizens not knowing their rights and not standing up for their rights and coercing people to sign away their rights and yes making it hard for people to stand for their rights. That is exactly what kind of state we are in. I agree we are losing more and more rights, but that does not mean in anyway we should give up on what rights we have left

Is this a new Scotty, or the same flip flopping one? If I recall correctly, you and your buddy NS were all for drug testing welfare recipients. Is that a gain or loss of personal liberty?
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:53 pm

mrswdk wrote:And yet American politicians like to talk shit about Chinese law enforcement. At least here I can put my hand in my pocket without being gunned down in the street.

Is that really true though? Seriously, say law enforcement there was engaging with you because you did something wrong and on top of that you were acting suspicious and giving the law enforcement official an extremely hard time. Can you really just reach into your inside coat pocket to pull out a breath mint? Isn't it somewhat likely, at least, the law enforcement official would say 'keep your hands where I can see them'? I have no idea about how L.E. operates there or the policies they have, but I find it hard to believe in any country, that in the situation described and (being questioned) by L.E. that you can just reach into your pocket and grab something random and the officer will just wait to see what you have in your pocket.
Major Phatscotty

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
mrswdk wrote:And yet American politicians like to talk shit about Chinese law enforcement. At least here I can put my hand in my pocket without being gunned down in the street.

Is that really true though? Seriously, say law enforcement there was engaging with you because you did something wrong and on top of that you were acting suspicious and giving the law enforcement official an extremely hard time. Can you really just reach into your inside coat pocket to pull out a breath mint? Isn't it somewhat likely, at least, the law enforcement official would say 'keep your hands where I can see them'? I have no idea about how L.E. operates there or the policies they have, but I find it hard to believe in any country, that in the situation described and (being questioned) by L.E. that you can just reach into your pocket and grab something random and the officer will just wait to see what you have in your pocket.

In other words, assume a bunch of conditions which make law enforcement impossible to blame. Therefore, YOU"RE WRONG CUZ UHMERICA!!!

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby mrswdk on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 am

Yeah, why the sudden shifting of the goalposts? In OP it says 'When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police', not 'when being question in relation to a recent offence, while acting like a shifty m-f*cker, shouting your head off and making wild lunges for your jacket pocket'.

Anyways:

Phatscotty wrote:

Well for a start, police here don't carry guns.

On the rare occasions I have actually seen the police here bother to pull motorists over, the people at the scene are usually milling around fairly casually. If I got pulled over I would feel absolutely no need whatsoever to freeze like a rabbit in the headlights in case any movement of mine was misinterpreted as a lunge for a weapon and resulted in my head being blasted off. The guidelines you give in your OP sound like a cowering wife tip-toeing around her drunk husband in case he flies into another rage and hits her again. If that is the fear you feel during a routine interaction with your country's law enforcement, I feel sorry for you.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Are you daft? The reason officers in the US don't trust anyone and occasionnally shoot people that were reaching for their drivers licence is because of the incredible amount of guns. I expect most other countries don't have that issue. We certainly don't in Canada. There is an occasional inadvertent police shooting of a civilian, but its not like the US.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 am

mrswdk wrote:Yeah, why the sudden shifting of the goalposts? In OP it says 'When pulled over by the police or any interaction whatsoever with police', not 'when being question in relation to a recent offence, while acting like a shifty m-f*cker, shouting your head off and making wild lunges for your jacket pocket'.

Anyways:

Phatscotty wrote:

Well for a start, police here don't carry guns.

On the rare occasions I have actually seen the police here bother to pull motorists over, the people at the scene are usually milling around fairly casually. If I got pulled over I would feel absolutely no need whatsoever to freeze like a rabbit in the headlights in case any movement of mine was misinterpreted as a lunge for a weapon and resulted in my head being blasted off. The guidelines you give in your OP sound like a cowering wife tip-toeing around her drunk husband in case he flies into another rage and hits her again. If that is the fear you feel during a routine interaction with your country's law enforcement, I feel sorry for you.

Well, you got a point there. I would only offer up that police in a country where citizens cannot/do not own guns are gonna be different from police in a country whose citizens have a right to bear arms, in that a few people every year severely abuse their rights and shoot at an kill police officers, sometimes as gang initiation, sometimes because they know if caught doing something else illegal they will go back to prison, sometimes because they are suicidal and don't care about their own life much less anyone else's, and sometimes just for fun, or sometimes even just because they were raised in and dominated by a 'f*ck the police' culture/mentality. But the reality in that is most people who are doing these shootings are not legally carrying guns and they already have a law that says they specifically cannot own a weapon, but they just buy/borrow/steal one anyways. And it's also true that our society and our culture and our morality has become flagrantly irresponsible in some ways and for certain people.

You got a point too on how the OP might sound to someone such as yourself in another country and culture, but as for me and many Americans, most of that is just plain common sense and it needed to be said because common sense is becoming a rarity.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:05 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

In other words, assume a bunch of conditions which make law enforcement impossible to blame.

Where the heck do you get that? Law enforcement impossible to blame? says who? ...besides the voices in your head
Major Phatscotty

Postby pimpdave on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 am

jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,