Conquer Club

Who take vaccine?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Who take vaccine?

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:17 am

OH DAMN! Nicki Minaj just went after pro-Joe Biden MSNBC host Joy Reid. Reid previously said she would never trust a vaccine developed during the Trump Administration and is now schiling for the vaccines under Biden. GO NICKI GO!

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm

KoolBak wrote:Great. Another noob with input and zero games played. I'm hanging on the edge of my seat.

at least his comments are more relevant and truthful than suxi's
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:25 pm

It's weird. The only people actually afraid of COVID-19 are people who are vaccinated. And they're fucking terrified.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:55 pm

saxitoxin wrote:It's weird. The only people actually afraid of COVID-19 are people who are vaccinated. And they're fucking terrified.

Typical suxi:

1) overstates his case, again.

2) selfish thinking, AGAIN.

3) Let's assume 1-5% is correct. THAT STILL, in MANY Places and many hospitals, takes ICU beds from other who need one for OTHER medical reasons WHEN their ILLNESS (of those with COVID) are TOTALLY avoidable and preventable.

4) There are NO GUARANTEES in life. Your safety cannot be guaranteed at all times, suxi. What is the MOST dangerous activity Americans do? Drive their cars, especially on Interstate (high speed) highways. Do we prohibit going over 45 mph (72.4 km/hr) to avoid death and injury? You are more likely to die from injury in a car accident than from COVID. Do we ban driving (for those non-impaired)? HARDLY.

So if there is even a 0.01% chance that mRNA vaccines will cause some UNKNOWN and UNLIKELY side effect 2 or 20 years after one gets the vaccine, does that means WE should NOT take the vaccine?
(a) do you understand cost/benefit analysis?
(b) by what means or mechanism can the mRNA vaccine damage anyone in the long run? Realize that the reason those mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) are stored at SO low a temperature is that mRNA is so fragile and will decompose very QUICKLY once removed from the cold storage.
(c) if your argue the mRNA vaccine is TOO NEW, then get the J&J vaccine, which is based on OLDER and more proven technology. (I think Duk already suggested this to you.)
(d) I am glad suxi learned to spell Pfizer correctly.

And, lastly, for now, those of us who got the vaccine are NOT terrified (as suxi wrongly alleges). But we tend to be better informed and will look at the Science and the facts. We are not influenced by those who parrot WILD and CRAZY posts of those who cannot think, who are close-minded, and who do not understand Science.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:04 am

saxitoxin wrote:OH DAMN! Nicki Minaj just went after pro-Joe Biden MSNBC host Joy Reid. Reid previously said she would never trust a vaccine developed during the Trump Administration and is now schiling for the vaccines under Biden. GO NICKI GO!

More misleading "information" from suxi:

1) he trusts a rapper over medical scientists?

2) What she posted is false.

btw: I heard that the swollen testicles were likely due to STDs (Sexually Transmitted Disease). I did not bother to try to chase that one down.

UK and Trinidad health officials refute Nicki Minaj’s ‘false claim’ Covid shots cause swollen testicles
PUBLISHED WED, SEP 15 20215:44 PM EDTUPDATED WED, SEP 15 20218:23 PM EDT

KEY POINTS
The health minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago said Minaj’s tweet that her cousin’s friend’s testicles swelled after getting vaccinated against Covid sent officials there on a wild goose chase.
He said there hasn’t been a single reported case of testicular swelling following Covid vaccine shots in Trinidad and health officials weren’t aware of any cases “anywhere else in the world.”
In an Instagram post, the rapper said she was put in “Twitter jail” Wednesday evening, despite the company previously telling media outlets that her tweets did not violate their policies.

Dr. Terrence Deyalsingh, health minister of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, said Minaj’s tweet late Monday to her more than 22 million followers sent the ministry on a wild goose chase trying to track down the poor man she said became impotent and lost his fiance over the side effects.

“Unfortunately we wasted so much time yesterday running down this false claim,” Deyalsingh said. “As far as we know at this point in time, there has been no such reported either side effect or adverse event. And what was sad about this is that it wasted our time yesterday trying to track down because we take all these claims seriously, whether it’s on social media, or mainstream media.”

Deyalsingh said that there hasn’t been a single reported case of testicular swelling following Covid vaccine shots in Trinidad and that health officials weren’t aware of any cases “anywhere else in the world.”

Chief White House medical advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci gave a “resounding no” to CNN when asked whether any of the U.S.-approved vaccines affected fertility in men or women. “There is no evidence that it happens, nor is there any mechanistic reason to imagine that it would happen, so the answer to your question is no,” Fauci said.

Health officials in the U.K. criticized Minaj for contributing to growing vaccine hesitancy that has stalled global efforts to immunize enough people to achieve herd immunity against the virus.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/15/nicki-minaj-health-officials-in-uk-and-trinidad-refute-false-claim-covid-shots-cause-swollen-testicles-.html
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:47 am

saxitoxin wrote:It's weird. The only people actually afraid of COVID-19 are people who are vaccinated. And they're fucking terrified.

It's hard to be afraid when you are dead
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:00 am

mookiemcgee wrote:

Last words of 1 out of every 400 people who get infected.

And 400 out of 400 hysterically frightened Democrats.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:50 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

I am sure suxi did not read or chose to ignore where I point out his obfuscation when I posted this earlier. He was further intrigued about swollen testicles, in all likelihood.

Typical suxi OBFUSCATION:

1) overstates his case, again.

2) selfish thinking, AGAIN.

3) Let's assume 1-5% is correct. THAT STILL, in MANY Places and many hospitals, takes ICU beds from other who need one for OTHER medical reasons WHEN their ILLNESS (of those with COVID) are TOTALLY avoidable and preventable.

4) There are NO GUARANTEES in life. Your safety cannot be guaranteed at all times, suxi. What is the MOST dangerous activity Americans do? Drive their cars, especially on Interstate (high speed) highways. Do we prohibit going over 45 mph (72.4 km/hr) to avoid death and injury? You are more likely to die from injury in a car accident than from COVID. Do we ban driving (for those non-impaired)? HARDLY.

So if there is even a 0.01% chance that mRNA vaccines will cause some UNKNOWN and UNLIKELY side effect 2 or 20 years after one gets the vaccine, does that means WE should NOT take the vaccine?

5) I am glad suxi learned to spell Pfizer correctly.

6) Not everyone who gets the vaccine are Democrats. Those of us who do not blindly follow one party or the other and who can think for ourselves look at the facts and make up our own minds. We certainly do not need Nicki Minaj or suxi to think for us, AND not that we ever would stoop so low anyway.

And, lastly, for now, those of us who got the vaccine are NOT terrified (as suxi wrongly alleges). But we tend to be better informed and will look at the Science and the facts. We are not influenced by those who parrot WILD and CRAZY posts of those who cannot think, who are close-minded, and who do not understand Science.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:01 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

That is a man who should probably get a COVID-19 vaccine, based on my assumption as to his BMI.

This is a pandemic of the obese.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:13 pm

i.e. most of the US
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:26 pm

It is a pandemic of the UNVACCINATED, like saxi. Keep rolling the dice, saxi.

Keep rolling. It is JUST like RISK; sometimes you lose and sometimes you do not.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:10 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:It is a pandemic of the UNVACCINATED, like saxi. Keep rolling the dice, saxi.

Keep rolling. It is JUST like RISK; sometimes you lose and sometimes you do not.

The die I'm rolling is a 2000 sided die. That's my risk of hospitalization based on my physical profile.

I've actually had a slightly sore throat the last two days so I may even have it. Don't know. Don't care. Had a lozenge and went on with life.

Heart attack risk for Pfizer is now 70 times that of any other known vaccine. And yes, still it's statistically safer than COVID. At leash until we get the 24 month safety data in ... it took 30 years of data to discover J&J baby powder gave women cancer.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:37 pm

On his new site, former AP correspondent John Solomon has broken that 25% of the Navy's SEALs are preparing to request separation rather than get the Biden death jab. This is on top of thousands of federal LEOs.

https://justthenews.com/government/secu ... id-vaccine

As we saw on Jan 6, the only thing keeping Biden in power are guns. When he loses enough people to pull the triggers of said guns there are no court orders or constitutional norms that can keep his regime in power.

This government is teetering back and forth, about to topple at any moment.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:50 pm

nothing new; more LIES from suxi.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:54 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:nothing new; more LIES from suxi.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:49 pm

saxitoxin wrote:On his new site, former AP correspondent John Solomon has broken that 25% of the Navy's SEALs are preparing to request separation rather than get the Biden death jab. This is on top of thousands of federal LEOs.

https://justthenews.com/government/secu ... id-vaccine

As we saw on Jan 6, the only thing keeping Biden in power are guns. When he loses enough people to pull the triggers of said guns there are no court orders or constitutional norms that can keep his regime in power.

This government is teetering back and forth, about to topple at any moment.

This sounds A LOT like your prediction about a 9-11 style terrorist attack. That was a FALSE PREDICTION; more FALSEHOODS and LIES from suxi. Nothing NEW.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:It is a pandemic of the UNVACCINATED, like saxi. Keep rolling the dice, saxi.

The die I'm rolling is a 2000 sided die. That's my risk of hospitalization based on my physical profile.

I've actually had a slightly sore throat the last two days so I may even have it. Don't know. Don't care. Had a lozenge and went on with life.

Heart attack risk for Pfizer is now 70 times that of any other known vaccine. And yes, still it's statistically safer than COVID. At leash until we get the 24 month safety data in ... it took 30 years of data to discover J&J baby powder gave women cancer.

I already established that your talcum powder causal link is FALSE. MORE LIES from suxi. Nothing new here, EITHER.

at least suxi learned to spell Pfizer; keep learning, suxi. One day you may actually post a true statement.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:14 pm

Love it when time proves me right! =D>

A full course of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was just 39% effective at preventing infections and 41% effective at preventing symptomatic infections caused by the Delta Covid-19 variant, according to Israel’s health ministry, down from initial estimates of 95%.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart ... e931b6584f

Of course, they're breathlessly saying ... "but but but --- it's still sorta okay at stopping hospitalization --- mostly!" Give it 90 days for another new data set to find out it's not even particularly good at that. :lol:

CHAOS AND LOSS OF FAITH IN INSTITUTIONS --- FULL SPEED AHEAD, I'M LOVIN IT!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:"but but but --- it's still sorta okay at stopping hospitalization

(from your link)
The vaccine still provides very high levels of protection against hospitalization (92%) and severe illness (91%) caused by the Delta variant, the ministry said.

92% is a quite a bit more than "sorta okay".
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:02 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:"but but but --- it's still sorta okay at stopping hospitalization

(from your link)
The vaccine still provides very high levels of protection against hospitalization (92%) and severe illness (91%) caused by the Delta variant, the ministry said.

92% is a quite a bit more than "sorta okay".

Like I said, give it 90 days.

It took 90 days for it to drop from 95% efficacy against infection to 39% efficacy against infection. Gotta chill until the data on severe symptoms gets deflated.

As usual, I'm right about everything but I'm right on a steady timeline, not overnight.

You're talking about a mega-corporation with $20 billion in profits on the line from this one medicine in this one year. They're gonna review and rereview a thousand times before down-adjusting.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Experts are starting to get uneasy with Pfizer withholding safety data, the reliability of Pfizer data ... refuse to approve Biden's plan for boosters, except for the elderly -- not for people who have more than a few more years left anyway.

Associated Press wrote:An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.

The vote Friday, 16-3, was a blow to the Biden administration's effort to shore up people's protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.

Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

FDA vaccine reviewer Dr. Philip Krause raised a host of questions about the reliability of one of the key studies Pfizer said showed that immunity is waning.

Dr. Cody Meissner of Tufts Medical Center said he is worried about extra doses for younger age groups given the risk of heart inflammation that has been seen in mostly younger men after a second dose.

Dr. Paul Offit, a vaccine expert at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, said he was more likely to support approving a third dose for adults over 60 or 65 but "I really have trouble" supporting it for anyone down to age 16.

https://www.courthousenews.com/fda-advi ... ter-shots/

Meanwhile, Veritas hidden camera video dropped tonight shows Department of Health and Human Services doctors saying the "government doesn't want to show the vaccine data is shit."

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:15 am

saxitoxin wrote:Experts are starting to get uneasy with Pfizer withholding safety data, the reliability of Pfizer data ... refuse to approve Biden's plan for boosters, except for the elderly -- not for people who have more than a few more years left anyway.

Associated Press wrote:An influential federal advisory panel has soundly rejected a plan to offer Pfizer booster shots against COVID-19 to most Americans.

The vote Friday, 16-3, was a blow to the Biden administration's effort to shore up people's protection against the virus amid the highly contagious delta variant.

Over several hours of discussion, members of the Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts voiced frustration that Pfizer had provided little data on safety of extra doses.

FDA vaccine reviewer Dr. Philip Krause raised a host of questions about the reliability of one of the key studies Pfizer said showed that immunity is waning.

Dr. Cody Meissner of Tufts Medical Center said he is worried about extra doses for younger age groups given the risk of heart inflammation that has been seen in mostly younger men after a second dose.

Dr. Paul Offit, a vaccine expert at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, said he was more likely to support approving a third dose for adults over 60 or 65 but "I really have trouble" supporting it for anyone down to age 16.

https://www.courthousenews.com/fda-advi ... ter-shots/

Meanwhile, Veritas hidden camera video dropped tonight shows Department of Health and Human Services doctors saying the "government doesn't want to show the vaccine data is shit."

I think all this shows that OUR CURRENT SYSTEM WORKS and that proper and due diligence is taken. The FDA's main job is to be sure drugs and food are safe and pure. The FDA does not exist to be sure Pfizer has HUGE profits.

Again, realize that this is a new virus. And yes, we do not have 30 years of data on the safety of new vaccines. Thus proper precautions are taken AND THE SYSTEM is working as it should and as intended. The J&J vaccine is based on older technology. \

Give President Trump credit for operation Warp Speed to get the vaccines approved and distributed QUICKLY. Of course, there are a few problems that LOTS of money can fix QUICKLY.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:49 pm

More data coming out as time progresses, as I said it would.

If you've received the vaccine it would be a good idea to live in terror for the next 4-5 years. After that point you should be able to relax, I think.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study
US researchers say teenagers are more likely to get vaccine-related myocarditis than end up in hospital with Covid

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to hospital with a rare side-effect of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine that causes inflammation of the heart than with Covid itself, US researchers claim.

Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ests-study
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,