Conquer Club

Who take vaccine?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Who take vaccine?

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:More data coming out as time progresses, as I said it would.

If you've received the vaccine it would be a good idea to live in terror for the next 4-5 years. After that point you should be able to relax, I think.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study
US researchers say teenagers are more likely to get vaccine-related myocarditis than end up in hospital with Covid

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to hospital with a rare side-effect of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine that causes inflammation of the heart than with Covid itself, US researchers claim.

Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ests-study

again, suxi claims the SKY IS FALLING. From his OWN source:

How reliable the data is and whether similar numbers could be seen in the UK if healthy 12 to 15-year-olds are vaccinated are unclear: vaccine reactions are recorded differently in the US and shots are given at longer time intervals in the UK. According to the UK medicines regulator, the rate of myocarditis after Covid vaccination is only six per million shots of Pfizer/BioNTech.

And we ALREADY COVERED THIS issue. My initial post on this VERY ISSUE is much longer. Let me give you the quick and short version:

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:03 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Latest Horrific Side Effects --- Male Teenagers Keeling Over from Heart Attacks Four Days after Death Jab

Reports of heart problem after COVID vaccine: What is myocarditis?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are now investigating reports of heart problems from young vaccine recipients, predominantly male adolescents and young adults.

“The condition is called myocarditis, it's an inflammation of the heart muscle,” said Dr. Nina Radcliff to The National Desk’s Jan Jeffcoat.
What do we know so far about the potential side effect?

“Cases typically occur within four days after receiving the mRNA vaccines, and in the US, it's the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines,” said Dr. Radcliff.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/repo%20...%20yocarditis

Let's fill in a few "blanks" that saxi forgot to include:

1) NO deaths, as saxi wants the weak minded to believe;

2) cases are mild;

3) NO link to the COVID vaccine established;

4) Cases may have been there without ANY association to the vaccine; many cases are diagnosed each year without COVID or the vaccine.

5) I heard a few reports that there may be about 12 cases to date, and again, NO Link to the vaccine has been established. You are more likely to be struck by lightning than this occurrence, assuming this link is EVER established.

I will be nice and JUST say that suxi FORGOT.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:15 am

jusplay4fun wrote:My initial post on this VERY ISSUE is much longer.

Don't worry, we know.

jusplay4fun wrote:The FDA does not exist to be sure Pfizer has HUGE profits.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO. The guy who, just nine months ago, was Commissioner of the FDA, is currently on the Pfizer board of directors and holds millions in Pfizer stock options whose value is directly tied to the number of vials of the Frankenvaxx that get injected into people.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:20 am

Written in the golden days of 2016, before any reporting that questioned the Mega Corporations or their White House supplicants started getting shut-down by the State Public Safety Censors -- this type of coverage would be unthinkable in 2021, would be loudly denounced as misinformation, and the authors blacklisted.

FDA Depends on Industry Funding; Money Comes with “Strings Attached”

Every five years, the law requiring drug companies to pay the fees—known as the Prescription Drug User Fee Act, or “PDUFA”—expires. Before Congress considers renewing it, the FDA must negotiate with industry to keep the money coming. That’s what the law demands: “negotiations with the regulated industry.”

This arrangement gives the pharmaceutical industry extraordinary influence over its government overseer. It leaves the regulator beholden to the regulated.

The system at the FDA is “unique in the degree to which industry sets the terms of the agenda,” said Daniel Carpenter, a Harvard professor of government who has published work on the FDA and on “regulatory capture,” a process by which special interests gain influence over their regulators.

https://www.pogo.org/investigation/2016 ... -attached/
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:22 pm

So 4.5 MM people in Massachusetts are vaccinated against the coronavirus. The Commonwealth has been tracking breakthrough cases for 60 days and has recorded 217 deaths from coronavirus among the vaccinated. That's an annualized total of 1300 deaths per year among 4.5 MM vaccinated against the disease doing the killing. This is, perhaps, the least effective vaccine ever made. Ever.

Massachusetts health officials on Tuesday reported more than 4,500 new breakthrough cases over the past week, and 23 more deaths. Their report brings the total number of cases above 30,000 to 32,345, and the death toll among people with breakthrough infections to 217.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavi ... e/2497540/

And yes, deaths among the unvaccinated are higher. But the thing is ... deaths among the unvaccinated are holding steady. Deaths among the vaccinated are on an upwards trajectory. At the current rate of increase, breakthrough deaths among the vaccinated will equal deaths among the unvaccinated in 90 days.

Bonnie Tyler called this.

"you're never coming round" -- breakthrough deaths
"forever's gonna start tonight" -- vaccines have lost their efficacy, we're back to square one
"total eclipse of the heart" -- risk of myocardial infarctions from the vaccine
"every now and then I fall apart" -- risk of Bell's Palsy from the vaccine
"I'm living in a powder keg that's giving off sparks" -- the world, human civilization itself, is collapsing under Sleepy Joe
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.

Thanks for the new signature Saxi! you are finally making sense
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:53 pm

Interpretive Summary for September 17, 2021

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

After experiencing a brief decline in COVID-19 cases, the United States is once again seeing an increase in cases in most of the country. This recent increase follows a previous summer surge that was fueled by the highly contagious Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and low vaccination coverage in many communities. COVID-19 vaccines offer strong protection against serious illness and death. High vaccination coverage is proven to reduce the spread of the virus. The less a virus spreads, the less opportunity there is for new variants to emerge.

The virus that causes COVID-19 constantly changes, or mutates, producing new variants of the virus. The Delta variant continues to be the predominant strain in the United States, making up more than 99% of cases. On August 30, 2021, the World Health Organization external icon classified the Mu (B.1.621) variant as a Variant of Interest (VOI). CDC has not designated Mu as a VOI at this time. The Mu variant reached a peak in the United States in late June 2021 and has steadily declined since then.* CDC continues to study and monitor all known variants and will continue to provide information when variants change classification in the United States.

Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself, your family, and your community. It is also the best way to prevent new variants from emerging. A recent CDC study found that people who were not fully vaccinated had about 10 times the risk of being hospitalized with or dying from COVID-19 compared with people who were fully vaccinated. CDC recommends that everyone in the United States 12 years and older get vaccinated as soon as possible. To find a vaccine provider near you, visit Vaccines.gov or your state or local public health department website.

*At its peak, Mu made up less than 5% of all variants circulating in the United States. Currently, Mu makes up less than 1% of all COVID-19 cases in the United States.

The graph here, at this link below, shows cases are beginning to decline. Are we past the inflection point? It is a bit early, but the Scientific data is encouraging. Once the delta variant started to cause an increase in cases and deaths, perhaps that convinced many more to get vaccinated, and THAT has HELPED.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailycases_totalcasesper100k
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:43 pm

Harvard Business School is switching to remote learning through Oct. 3 to try to suppress the virus, which is mostly infecting the university’s fully vaccinated graduate students.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/27/harvard ... break.html

=D> =D> =D>

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:49 pm

-17.1%
Change in 7-Day Average since Prior Week

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/index.html

Hospitalizations:
Daily Trends in Number of New COVID-19 Hospital Admissions in the United States

JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:35 pm

Note especially the 14 day rolling average of new cases per day, HERE:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Fauci, Vaccines, and Christmas 2021:

It's too soon to determine whether families can gather for Christmas; 90% vaccination rate might be needed: Live COVID updates
John Bacon
Jeanine Santucci
USA TODAY

It's too soon to say whether the pandemic has eased enough for families to gather for Christmas this year, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Sunday.

Fauci, making the Sunday talk show rounds, said on CBS News' "Face the Nation" that Americans first need to focus on lowering the number of new infections and hospitalizations. The best way to do that: Vaccination and booster shots, he said.

"We've just got to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we're going to do at a particular time," Fauci said. "Let's focus like a laser on continuing to get those cases down."

Speaking on ABC's "This Week," Fauci noted that coronavirus-related hospital admissions and average daily new cases have dropped by more than 30% over the last month.

"We certainly are turning the corner on this particular surge," Fauci said. "But we have experienced over now close to 20 months surges that go up and then come down, and then go back up again."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/10/03/us-might-need-90-vaccination-rate-crush-delta-variant-covid-news/5972746001/
Fauci slammed for claiming it's 'too soon' to consider Christmas gatherings
Last year, Fauci said Christmas 2021 should be back to normal

Dr. Anthony Fauci was under fire on Sunday for suggesting Americans might have to spend Christmas alone in 2021.

On CBS’s "Face The Nation," Fauci spoke with anchor Margaret Brennan about the status of the coronavirus pandemic and what is expected in the months to come. Specifically, Brennan wondered if families can gather for Christmas.

"We can gather for Christmas, or it’s just too soon to tell?" Brennan asked.

Fauci responded it was "too soon to tell" if people could gather in groups by Christmas this year.

"It is just too soon to tell," Fauci said. "We have to concentrate on continuing to get those numbers down and not try to jump ahead by weeks or months and say what we’re going to do at a particular time."

Critics slammed Fauci for suggesting that families should spend Christmas apart.

"Dr. Fauci said today it’s too soon to know whether people will be able to gather for Christmas. Insanity. Who in the world is still listening to this dude?" OutKick founder Clay Travis wrote.

Contributing editor for The Spectator Stephen Miller tweeted "Has Fauci weighed in at all on the indoor maskless award shows? If not why not?"

"It’s bad enough that Fauci says these ridiculous things, but it’s worse that journos keep framing questions to him as if he has any say over whether we get together for Christmas," Washington Free Beacon reporter Chuck Ross wrote

Fauci also used his appearance on "Face The Nation" to emphasize the need to get people vaccinated and receiving booster shots if appropriate.

"Let’s focus like a laser on continuing to get those cases down. We can do it by people getting vaccinated. Also, in a situation where boosters are appropriate, to get people boostered because we know that they could help greatly in diminishing infection and diminishing advanced disease, the kinds of data now accumulating in real time," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-slammed-claiming-too-soon-to-consider-christmas
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:46 pm

U.S. COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations continue to decline, but experts lament preventable deaths that have pushed toll above 700,000
Last Updated: Oct. 5, 2021 at 6:59 a.m. ET
First Published: Oct. 4, 2021 at 10:34 a.m. ET

U.S. cases of, and hospitalizations from, the coronavirus-borne illness COVID-19 continued their recent steady decline on Monday, as the country seems to be moving past a July surge caused by the highly transmissible delta variant.

There are currently about 20,000 fewer COVID-19 patients in hospitals across the U.S. than there were at the beginning of September, according to a New York Times tracker, and new cases are averaging 106,941 a day, down 28% from two weeks ago.

But the daily death toll remains close to 2,000, and the overall number of fatalities surpassed 700,000 late Friday. Experts lament that at least 200,000 of those deaths were preventable as they came after vaccines became widely available, but many people living in the U.S. refused to get them.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine tracker is showing that 185.5 million people living in America are fully vaccinated, equal to about 56% of the population, a number that has remained relatively static for weeks.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u-s-covid-19-cases-and-hospitalizations-continue-to-decline-but-experts-lament-preventable-deaths-that-have-pushed-toll-above-700-000-11633358051
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:59 pm

sad news :cry: :cry: :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236843

she said she didn't want the Biden Death Jab but got it anyway ... now she's dead and six-feet underground

her family will have to pay for the funeral themselves - like Chinese political prisoners who have to pay for bullets used for their own execution

life under Biden

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Seattle woman who died from blood clots after J&J vaccine was an Oregon State graduate

https://kpic.com/news/local/seattle-woman-who-died-from-blood-clots-after-jj-vaccine-was-an-oregon-state-graduate

BOTTOM LINE:

Again, NOTHING new; move along.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:15 pm

saxitoxin wrote:sad news :cry: :cry: :cry:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236843

she said she didn't want the Biden Death Jab but got it anyway ... now she's dead and six-feet underground

her family will have to pay for the funeral themselves - like Chinese political prisoners who have to pay for bullets used for their own execution

life under Biden

why do you have to start a new thread? To confuse people? To hide the data and your lies and your obfuscation? To hide the arguments you lost?

NOTHING NEW; suxi still lost the arguments and and now has lost TWO threads to the HIGHLY EFFECTIVE COVID vaccines, all 3 in the USA.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:44 pm

YIKES! Bombshell here. If you've been vaccinated you shouldn't click, it will only scare you. There's no reason to get yourself scared over what can't be undone. Just relax and enjoy whatever life you have left.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236843#p5225984
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:38 am

There is nothing new here, except MORE of suxi's pathetic attempts to PAINT ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE.

suxi is a weak minded storm trooper wannabe

If you want details and my 7 point refutation of suxi's pathetic attempt, read the other forum thread for ALL the details of why saxi is WRONG AGAIN.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236843
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:08 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
If you want details and my 7 point refutation of suxi's pathetic attempt, read the other forum thread for ALL the details of why saxi is WRONG AGAIN.

clickbait
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:07 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

clickbait

NOW you no longer need to click; you can read and determines its veracity without bothering to click:

Re: RIP Jessica Berg Wilson - Another Vax Death
Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:25 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Sweden Bans Moderna Vaccine Due to Escalating Safety Concerns

Sweden today banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30 due to mounting safety concerns that were not previously apparent. In the U.S. meanwhile, Sleepy Joe is ordering millions of Americans to be vaccinated with Moderna. That's why it's called the Biden Death Jab.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... 0-or-under

First, on a personal note, I read this EVEN after I got a COVID vaccine.

Second, since I got the Pfizer (not Phizer) vaccine, I have little to worry about, according to all that I have read.

Third, note that the danger FROM COVID for this condition is GREATER than the possible link to the Moderna vaccine.

Fourth, as noted, there are other options. Young men are not likely to get a blood clot, so J&J seems to be ANOTHER safe option for men.

Fifth, NOTHING is certain in life. suxi wants 100% efficacy and 100% safety, AIN'T HAPPENING (except for death and taxes).

Sixth, NOTHING NEW, as

SEVENTH, AGAIN, suxi cherry picks the data to PAINT a FALSE NARRATIVE and MORE FAKE NEWS:

from his OWN source:

Similar Risk
In an interview, Moderna Chief Executive Officer Stephane Bancel said that larger datasets including real world data from the United States indicate that the risk of myocarditis is similar between the two vaccines. Also, he said the risk of contracting myocarditis from Covid is much greater than the chances of coming down with the heart condition after getting the vaccine.

Those who have been vaccinated recently with a first or second dose of the Moderna vaccine shouldn’t worry, Tegnell said, as the risk is very small. Denmark’s National Board of Health indicated it hasn’t seen any differences in side effects between the two vaccines.

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health cited new data from Ontario, Canada, as well as from Norway, Sweden and other countries in recommending that men under 30 consider choosing the Pfizer jab.

BOTTOM line: the medical system advocates and shows the prudent and needed caution. Make an informed choice and get the right vaccine.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:56 am

--------I should of put The Western Michigan University Girls Soccer team winning Their case of Religious objections to Vax mandates...here...

-------------BUT MORE GREAT NEWS FOR GOD's SIDE... :D :D :D

-----------------The Archbishop of The Military Archdioceses.... Archbishop Timothy Brogilio..."No one should be forced to receive a Covid-19 vaccine if it would violate the sanctity of his or her conscience."... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:06 pm

News Flash by ConfSS: there is disagreement in the USA about taking the COVID vaccine. THANKS, ConfSS. I had NO IDEA..!

I am being facetious, of course. :D :lol: =D>
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:39 am

Once again, I present an excerpt from a relatively dull article that contains two really concise paragraphs.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/10/15/22727896/kyrie-irving-nets-vaccine-holdout-brooklyn-nets
The other messy subject here, of course, is the problem of legal vaccine mandates themselves—New York City’s, but also President Joe Biden’s private-sector mandate, which Biden promised on Thursday would take effect “soon.” And I know, I know, it’s 2021 and we all know what side we’re on, but ideologically, legal vaccine mandates like these are a sack of eels; the cases for and against them are a lot more tangled than our current state of polarization would imply. Events have shaken out in such a way that the default position on the right is to be anti-mandate and the default position on the left is to be pro-mandate, but it takes no effort at all to imagine a world where each side took up the opposite position. A conservative case for mandates would look a lot like the case conservatives made for, say, the Patriot Act—something like, “in the face of a grave threat, we must give up a little freedom to protect our nation.” And the liberal case against mandates is so obvious that it’s the case conservatives are now literally making, having co-opted, with a kind of giddy hypocrisy, “my body, my choice” rhetoric from the left.

Our accepted schools of political language, which deal broadly with the rights of individuals and the powers of the state to curtail those rights, are simply not very well adapted to a realm of invisible pathogens that can be transmitted unconsciously and by accident. I have the right to own a gun, a libertarian might say, but not the right to shoot you with it; do I have the right, under that construction of freedom, to infect your body with a microbe that I spray into the air every time I exhale? The state, an old-school liberal might argue, has no legitimate power to compel me to inject a mysterious liquid into my arm; am I still entitled to refuse, under that construction of freedom, if my refusal might plausibly hurt, even kill, other people?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:56 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Once again, I present an excerpt from a relatively dull article that contains two really concise paragraphs.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/10/15/22727896/kyrie-irving-nets-vaccine-holdout-brooklyn-nets
The other messy subject here, of course, is the problem of legal vaccine mandates themselves—New York City’s, but also President Joe Biden’s private-sector mandate, which Biden promised on Thursday would take effect “soon.” And I know, I know, it’s 2021 and we all know what side we’re on, but ideologically, legal vaccine mandates like these are a sack of eels; the cases for and against them are a lot more tangled than our current state of polarization would imply. Events have shaken out in such a way that the default position on the right is to be anti-mandate and the default position on the left is to be pro-mandate, but it takes no effort at all to imagine a world where each side took up the opposite position. A conservative case for mandates would look a lot like the case conservatives made for, say, the Patriot Act—something like, “in the face of a grave threat, we must give up a little freedom to protect our nation.” And the liberal case against mandates is so obvious that it’s the case conservatives are now literally making, having co-opted, with a kind of giddy hypocrisy, “my body, my choice” rhetoric from the left.

Our accepted schools of political language, which deal broadly with the rights of individuals and the powers of the state to curtail those rights, are simply not very well adapted to a realm of invisible pathogens that can be transmitted unconsciously and by accident. I have the right to own a gun, a libertarian might say, but not the right to shoot you with it; do I have the right, under that construction of freedom, to infect your body with a microbe that I spray into the air every time I exhale? The state, an old-school liberal might argue, has no legitimate power to compel me to inject a mysterious liquid into my arm; am I still entitled to refuse, under that construction of freedom, if my refusal might plausibly hurt, even kill, other people?

I read the entire article Duk cited and I have two comments:

1) It summarizes rather well the Anti-Vax vs Pro-vaccine positions, as well as the Pro-Vaccine mandate side vs. its opposition. I thought so before I read the entire article.

2) The following quote caught my eye, since Llama loves to try to mutilate and to excoriate the word:

I mean, what is he doing? He’s giving anti-vaxxers an icon—a wealthy, famous elite who shares their reluctance to get the shot—without making a cogent case against mandates. He’s raising the vague specter of danger around vaccines—“Why would this elite athlete refuse them,” your uncle will bellow at Thanksgiving, “if he didn’t know something?”—without offering any details to evaluate or argue. His actions benefit no one but conspiracy theorists, not even Irving himself.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Riskllama: miscogenating since 2014.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:15 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:News Flash by ConfSS: there is disagreement in the USA about taking the COVID vaccine. THANKS, ConfSS. I had NO IDEA..!

I am being facetious, of course. :D :lol: =D>

------O.K....BUT Biden is forcing Federal Employees...To VAX up...Which includes the Military....So, disagreement...might be to light a word.... Remember the Military personal are being forced...Or resign...Like many forced by Biden..in the Private industry sector....So,If Religious objections hold up in the Military...That ruling could spread...see what I did there... ;) ...Spread in a Great Way... :D ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,