Conquer Club

Addictive tendies

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Addictive tendies

Postby jimboston on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:00 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
1/29 - There will be more people who bought at $80 or $100 and who are going to be left with losses when the stock settles.

1/30 - This bubble might last longer than I suspect...maybe it’ll last into mid February. I do know the price of the stock is a bubble that is temporary... It won’t last. If you bought over $100 you are SOL and should dump it now before you lose more.

2/4/21 - floating around $100, There will be no further ‘bumps’.

2/26 - The current bump to over $100 is a temporary blip. Not sustainable.

I’m scolding no one. I am stating facts.

Hey Jim, what's the Gamestop share price?

It fell as predicted... lots of people who bought in late lost money.

Now it’s being kept artificially high by people like yourself.
When the leaders of WallStreetBets decide to cash in it’ll drop quick.
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:39 am

jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
1/29 - There will be more people who bought at $80 or $100 and who are going to be left with losses when the stock settles.

1/30 - This bubble might last longer than I suspect...maybe it’ll last into mid February. I do know the price of the stock is a bubble that is temporary... It won’t last. If you bought over $100 you are SOL and should dump it now before you lose more.

$191.45 USD/Share is the correct answer...WSB has no leaders, just a group of people sharing ideas. But after 3 months since it took off, still around $200 above your 'blip' marker of $100 maybe it's time to re-examine your methodology. Only you would argue that buying and holding a stock is ' artificial manipulation'... That's how the market and investment is meant to work, you buy stocks you like and stick with them long term.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:

$191.45 USD/Share is the correct answer...WSB has no leaders, just a group of people sharing ideas. But after 3 months since it took off, still around $200 above your 'blip' marker of $100 maybe it's time to re-examine your methodology. Only you would argue that buying and holding a stock is ' artificial manipulation'... That's how the market and investment is meant to work, you buy stocks you like and stick with them long term.

and only someone from your generation would consider 3 months “long term”.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:43 am

jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:

Long term is long term, its a defined term with tax repercussions. I said long term, I mean long term... Long after your boomer corpse is rotting, I'll be holding on to GME and banging your widow.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:41 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:

Long term is long term, its a defined term with tax repercussions. I said long term, I mean long term... Long after your boomer corpse is rotting, I'll be holding on to GME and banging your widow.

I did the life expectancy thing and it said I have another 37years. So you’ll be waiting awhile to get your dick wet.
Since you’re obviously a virgin then that’s probably NBD for you.

As for the stock... you may still be holding it, but GME won’t exist by then...though if it is the valuation could be $200.
Factoring inflation that’ll be about $20 in today’s money.

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 pm

jimboston wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
jimboston wrote:

I did the life expectancy thing and it said I have another 37years. So you’ll be waiting awhile to get your dick wet.
Since you’re obviously a virgin then that’s probably NBD for you.

As for the stock... you may still be holding it, but GME won’t exist by then...though if it is the valuation could be $200.
Factoring inflation that’ll be about $20 in today’s money.

And I should trust you because... you've been wrong about everything GME related so far?

boomer.jim wrote:2/4/21 - floating around $100, There will be no further ‘bumps’.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:13 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:And I should trust you because... you've been wrong about everything GME related so far?

You’re funny.

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:02 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Going bankrupt (which they were on the verge of because of being shorted more than any stock in history) = No more jobs. (which tends to be bad for employees)

I would say it's like I'm debating a child... but it's much more like I'm debating an out of touch boomer.

I think Jim is just directing his anger towards you because he cashed out his GameStop stock at the wrong time and lost a ton of money.

Hey, I would be too if I were an out of touch Boomer who lost all of his life savings on GME.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:16 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Going bankrupt (which they were on the verge of because of being shorted more than any stock in history) = No more jobs. (which tends to be bad for employees)

I would say it's like I'm debating a child... but it's much more like I'm debating an out of touch boomer.

I think Jim is just directing his anger towards you because he cashed out his GameStop stock at the wrong time and lost a ton of money.

Hey, I would be too if I were an out of touch Boomer who lost all of his life savings on GME.

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:48 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:

Jump in late and comment on something you know nothing about.

Typical.

Neither of your statements re accurate.

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:18 pm

jimboston wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:

Jump in late and comment on something you know nothing about.

Typical.

Neither of your statements re accurate.

I was being 100% cheeky with my post. But after your tepid response, you have me rethinking whether or not I was just being silly or if I was actually accurate...
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri May 28, 2021 5:24 pm

jimboston wrote:

I hope Boston is ok, his wife's hedgie friends really took it in the butthole this week. GME back over $200, AMC over $20... His wife might have to pimp him out just to make her mortgage payment.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Fri May 28, 2021 7:40 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Some of you might be asking, what's happened with GME over the last 4-5 months...

Did the stock crash back down to levels of $4-5 which it was last year? Staying over $100 was clear 'an unsustainable blip' right?

Here's some updated information:
Ken Griffin (of Shitadel, a 'market maker' and friend of Jimboston's wife) lied under oath to congress back in spring about his firms communication with Robinhood during the first days of short squeeze in Jan when Robinhood removed investors ability to buy the stock (they could only sell). A clear manipulation of supply/demand, compounded with lying about it under oath its not looking good for Kenny G.

'Naked Shorting' a long held but secretive practice of hedge funds of borrowing more shares than actually exist (in order to force prices down), has failed to force GME back down to 2020 levels. Long considered a 'conspiracy theory', this practice has been mathematically proven to have been happening for the last 10-20 years by hedge funds to manipulate prices in spite of their denials. It's also technically legal under US law.

GME investors have resorted to 'direct registering' their shares through services like Computershare to prevent their brokers from loaning our their shares to be shorted by hedge funds, pushing GME towards another 'tipping point' and removing the ability of hedgies to short those shares.

Price of GME today $175/share, seeing a 'sustained blip' above $100 share for the bulk of 2021 with no signs of relenting.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:59 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Ken Griffin (of Shitadel, a 'market maker' and friend of Jimboston's wife) lied under oath to congress back in spring about his firms communication with Robinhood during the first days of short squeeze in Jan.

1) I think you owe me an apology for suggesting.
a) my wife is a friend or even knows this guy.
b) the implied “guilt by association” intended in your supposed link.

I thought you were better than that.

2) I admit I was wrong in my analysis, incorrectly believing the market would rapidly reset this stock, and not factoring in the rabid “cult of personality” this company’s stock has developed among a large segment of “shoot from the hip” investors.

The company fundamentals don’t justify the market valuation. The stock will drop… but the ride is apparently lasting much longer than most sane investors.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/445283 ... ion-doesnt

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:59 pm

Go back and hibernate in your hole for another 6 months BOOMER, maybe when you wake up you can try reading about what is actually going on, rather than hiding behind a simple analysis of an earnings call.

You've been proven wrong on this time and time again, so you admitting now that you were wrong is utterly meaningless to anyone but yourself....but they do say admitting to yourself you have a problem is the first step.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jimboston on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:45 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Go back and hibernate in your hole for another 6 months BOOMER, maybe when you wake up you can try reading about what is actually going on, rather than hiding behind a simple analysis of an earnings call.

You've been proven wrong on this time and time again, so you admitting now that you were wrong is utterly meaningless to anyone but yourself....but they do say admitting to yourself you have a problem is the first step.

That doesn’t sound like an apology.

Why so angry?

Postby KoolBak on Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:34 am

"BOOMER"! :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal KoolBak

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:12 am

Mookie using harsh language. The end times are nigh!
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,