Conquer Club

Biden presidency predictions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden presidency predictions

Postby The ram on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:51 pm

1 MSM will never portray him in a bad light. They will agree with everything he does.

2 North Korea will supposedly be ramping up their nuclear weapons program, along with acting aggressively towards their neighbour's. Forcing Biden to regrettably have to act. He will have no choice, he will be acting as the saviour of the world.

3 America will have a record percentage of state reliant citizens.

4 Biden will become unfit to fulfil his obligations and have to hand the reins over to Harris with around 20 months of his tenure remaining.

5 Home ownership and small businesses will be a much lower level than at present.

6 Gun ownership will face numerous new laws in the effort to eventually outlaw ownership.

7 Big government will become huge government.

8 Putin will go crazy and poison numerous people, forcing massive sanctions on Russia. Until Putin is replaced with someone more agreeable to MSM.
General The ram

Re: Biden presidency predictions

Postby jimboston on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:39 pm

The ram wrote:1 MSM will never portray him in a bad light. They will agree with everything he does.

2 North Korea will supposedly be ramping up their nuclear weapons program, along with acting aggressively towards their neighbour's. Forcing Biden to regrettably have to act. He will have no choice, he will be acting as the saviour of the world.

4 Biden will become unfit to fulfil his obligations and have to hand the reins over to Harris with around 20 months of his tenure remaining.

5 Home ownership and small businesses will be a much lower level than at present.

6 Gun ownership will face numerous new laws in the effort to eventually outlaw ownership.

8 Putin will go crazy and poison numerous people, forcing massive sanctions on Russia. Until Putin is replaced with someone more agreeable to MSM.

You are an expert on American politics and life in this country. Nice.
Sergeant 1st Class jimboston

Postby The ram on Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:26 am

jimboston wrote:
The ram wrote:1 MSM will never portray him in a bad light. They will agree with everything he does.

I'm an expert on life and people in general jimbo. Now, can you tell me what every single one of these predictions have in common? I consider you to be a nauseating small man with a pea sized brain, prove me wrong.
General The ram

Postby jimboston on Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:38 pm

The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:

I'm an expert on life and people in general jimbo. Now, can you tell me what every single one of these predictions have in common? I consider you to be a nauseating small man with a pea sized brain, prove me wrong.

The common thread is you’ve parroted all of these“predictions” from other ridiculous Internet Trolls.

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:21 am

jimboston wrote:
The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:

The common thread is you’ve parroted all of these“predictions” from other ridiculous Internet Trolls.

Thanks for the confirmation on my analysis of you.

The actual common theme in every prediction is restriction of freedom.
General The ram

Postby armati on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:01 am

I dont think the Biden clan will go after n Korea, I think their target will be Syria.

I dont see N Korea becoming aggresive to the other kids on their block either.

Maybe there will be more sanctions on Russia,(if thats possible,so many now) thing is they all backfire.
Very dumb moves.

Big agree with further losses of liberty.

Maybe even gauranteed income.
Sergeant armati

Postby jimboston on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:20 am

The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:

LOL

Several of the “predictions” have nothing to do with a ‘restriction of freedom’. How does Biden retiring and Harris taking over impact your freedom?

A few are only tangentially related to freedom if you extrapolate.

Idiot.

My common thread is by far more accurate.

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:04 am

jimboston wrote:
The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:

LOL

Several of the “predictions” have nothing to do with a ‘restriction of freedom’. How does Biden retiring and Harris taking over impact your freedom?

Idiot.

You have absolutely no foresight and no understanding of how the left work.

Harris is extreme left verging on Marxist. And in the current climate made by the MSM propaganda machine she will be right in everything she strives to achieve simply by being a woman of colour.

armati wrote:I dont think the Biden clan will go after n Korea, I think their target will be Syria.

I dont see N Korea becoming aggresive to the other kids on their block either.

Maybe there will be more sanctions on Russia,(if thats possible,so many now) thing is they all backfire.
Very dumb moves.

Big agree with further losses of liberty.

Maybe even gauranteed income.

North Korea will not act aggressively against anyone but like I said in the original post, they will supposedly. The Biden administration will set the foundations with propaganda of the north Koreans testing weapons and building up forces close to borders.

The war in Syria serves a purpose for those in real power. It's more convenient to let it continue. The more internal wars in the middle east, the better for the real power brokers.
General The ram

Postby jimboston on Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:34 pm

and Big Brother is watching?

Postby The ram on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:23 am

jimboston wrote:and Big Brother is watching?

No jimbo, the satellites, the number plate recognition cameras all over every road and the facial recognition cameras in most streets are simply there for decoration.
General The ram

Postby jimboston on Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:38 pm

The ram wrote:

No jimbo, the satellites, the number plate recognition cameras all over every road and the facial recognition cameras in most streets are simply there for decoration.

Governments have wanted to track and count their citizens since the Roman times and earlier.

However it’s not about co trolling what we do... it’s about tracking how we earn and spend. So they can tax us. This is not new.

Yeah you can get leaders who wanna control what you do, say, read, etc... it those are less a factor.

Gov’t can track you but it’s not watching you. You’re also NOT turning back the clock on technology. GPS, facial recognition, plate tracking tech exists. Governments are GOING to use these tools. Maybe you can temporarily slow adoption rates, but you won;t stop it.

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:07 pm

Big Brother is not even remotely a left vs right issue. You think Gov surveillance of US citizens stopped for the last 4 years in America, then you are absolutely crazy.
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Big Brother is not even remotely a left vs right issue. You think Gov surveillance of US citizens stopped for the last 4 years in America, then you are absolutely crazy.

+1
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby The ram on Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:09 pm

jimboston wrote:
The ram wrote:

Governments have wanted to track and count their citizens since the Roman times and earlier.

However it’s not about co trolling what we do... it’s about tracking how we earn and spend. So they can tax us. This is not new.

Yeah you can get leaders who wanna control what you do, say, read, etc... it those are less a factor.

Gov’t can track you but it’s not watching you. You’re also NOT turning back the clock on technology. GPS, facial recognition, plate tracking tech exists. Governments are GOING to use these tools. Maybe you can temporarily slow adoption rates, but you won;t stop it.

You asked a basic question and I gave a basic answer, which coincidentally has nothing to do with this thread. You like to create an issue and then talk yourself into an argument about a non event.

The best way to control the population is manipulation, the best way to manipulate is to prey on emotions. All religious books have done it for millennia, and it's best to get them young.
General The ram

Postby jimboston on Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:50 am

The ram wrote:
You like to create an issue and then talk yourself into an argument about a non event.

I don’t like to argue! Prove it!

The ram wrote:
The best way to control the population is manipulation, the best way to manipulate is to prey on emotions. All religious books have done it for millennia, and it's best to get them young.

I’m not arguing about this comment... sounds accurate to me.

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:12 am

Things look bad for Old Joe!

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby The ram on Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:27 am

Trump, the first fascist in history to be 'VOTED" out.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -about-him
General The ram

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:33 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Zieborn on Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:39 am

Wars. Lots of em. They will be called "International Interventions" because he is a Democrat. Tons of blown up civilians (especially children) from drone strikes. Same old same old for your Trotskyite ruling uniparty.
Private 1st Class Zieborn

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:19 pm

Zieborn wrote:Wars. Lots of em. They will be called "International Interventions" because he is a Democrat. Tons of blown up civilians (especially children) from drone strikes. Same old same old for your Trotskyite ruling uniparty.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Trephining on Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:27 pm

jimboston wrote:
The ram wrote:
jimboston wrote:

LOL

Idiot.

Harris taking over as POTUS might not be a direct decrease on our freedom, but it will be touted as the USA having the "first woman President", and "look, it's a minority", when she was basically appointed. She got slaughtered in the D primary, so she isn't and/or wouldn't have ever been elected POTUS.

So, in an indirect way, Harris becoming POTUS is a way in which US voters did not get to choose the chief executive.

That's the closest I can come to making it be "a decrease in freedom".
Private Trephining

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:47 pm

... because Gerald Ford was just the most popular presidential candidate ever. :roll:
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Zieborn on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:02 pm

So Dukasaur, it is then your contention that the situation with Gerald Ford was ideal? It is in no way gross? It's as free as an election would be? Because that's the argument you're making.
Private 1st Class Zieborn

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:23 pm

Zieborn wrote:So Dukasaur, it is then your contention that the situation with Gerald Ford was ideal? It is in no way gross? It's as free as an election would be? Because that's the argument you're making.

I did not say it was ideal. I was just countering the point made by the previous poster who seemed to claim that there would be something new and outlandish if Kamela was to accede to the presidency, because she didn't do well in the election. The obvious counter is that many vice-presidents have not done well in the previous election, and in fact some (Ford being the obvious example) weren't candidates at all.

It's been literally decades since I did any deep reading about American history, so my memory might be fuzzy, but doing a quick mental list of the vice-presidents who acceded to the presidency, most were not very popular. A couple became popular afterwards, but going down the list I think only John Tyler and Teddy Roosevelt were popular enough before becoming vice that they might have been able to win the election in their own right.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,