Conquer Club

Biden presidency predictions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden presidency predictions

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:01 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Democrats can share in the blame for this mismanagement with their Republican counter-parts in the US Congress. And nearly every recent US President has HUGE budget deficits and ADDS to the National Debt. And WHO was the LAST US President to BALANCE the Federal Budget? I will let others look it up. :D

The first, last, and only president to actually pay off the debt was Andrew Jackson.

Since then, almost all have added to the debt.

Truman had a budget surplus on paper, but it was almost entirely a result of the war ending and being able to sell off all kinds of things that had been bought on credit during the war years, so it was really just an accounting cleanup.

Eisenhower came close to a balanced budget, but not quite.

In our time, the only president to even attempt to get to a balanced budget was Clinton. Although he was a long way off from a balanced budget, he at least slowed the rate at which the debt was growing. A small win, but significant.

Then Bush Jr. threw open the floodgates and no president since then has even attempted to show restraint.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_public_debt#Historical_debt_levels
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:03 pm

Below are the budgetary results for President Clinton's two terms in office:

He had budget surpluses for fiscal years 1998–2001, the only such years from 1970 to 2018. Clinton's final four budgets were balanced budgets with surpluses, beginning with the 1997 budget.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_the_Bill_Clinton_administration
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:09 am

Today, FRANCE - the United States' oldest ally - partially broke diplomatic relations with the United States, recalling its ambassador to the U.S. in protest over Biden regime policies. France will now be represented at the charge d'affairs level.

This marks the first time since 1789 that a highest-ranking diplomatic official will not represent France in the U.S. Even during the Quasi War of 1798, France never broke diplomatic relations.

BRAVO TO THE GREAT FRENCH REPUBLIC!
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:33 am

saxitoxin wrote:Image

Today, FRANCE - the United States' oldest ally - partially broke diplomatic relations with the United States, recalling its ambassador to the U.S. in protest over Biden regime policies. France will now be represented at the charge d'affairs level.

This marks the first time since 1789 that a highest-ranking diplomatic official will not represent France in the U.S. Even during the Quasi War of 1798, France never broke diplomatic relations.

BRAVO TO THE GREAT FRENCH REPUBLIC!

Could money be the cause and/or basis of this "misunderstanding"?

WASHINGTON/CANBERRA, Sept 16 (Reuters) - China on Thursday denounced a new Indo-Pacific security alliance between the United States, Britain and Australia, saying such partnerships should not target third countries and warning of an intensified arms race in the region.

Under the arrangement, dubbed AUKUS, the United States and Britain will provide Australia with the technology and capability to deploy nuclear-powered submarines.

France, which loses its own submarine deal with Australia, called the plans brutal and unpredictable.

The United States and its allies are looking for ways to push back against China's growing power and influence, particularly its military buildup, pressure on Taiwan and deployments in the contested South China Sea.

U.S. President Joe Biden, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison did not mention China by name in the joint announcement and senior Biden administration officials, who briefed reporters ahead of time, said the partnership was not aimed at countering Beijing.

The partnership ends Australia's 2016 deal with French shipbuilder Naval Group to build it a new submarine fleet worth $40 billion to replace its more than two-decades-old Collins submarines, a spokesperson for Morrison told Reuters.

France accused Biden of stabbing it in the back and acting like his predecessor Donald Trump.

"This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr Trump used to do," Le Drian told franceinfo radio. "I am angry and bitter. This isn't done between allies."

The three leaders stressed Australia would not be fielding nuclear weapons but using nuclear propulsion systems for the vessels to guard against threats.

"We all recognise the imperative of ensuring peace and stability in the Indo-Pacific over the long term," Biden said.

"We need to be able to address both the current strategic environment in the region, and how it may evolve because the future of each of our nations and indeed the world depends on a free and open Indo-Pacific enduring and flourishing in the decades ahead," he said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/australia-get-us-nuclear-submarine-technology-china-looms-large-2021-09-15/
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:37 am

jusplay4fun wrote:France accused Biden of stabbing it in the back and acting like his predecessor Donald Trump.

"This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr Trump used to do," Le Drian told franceinfo radio. "I am angry and bitter. This isn't done between allies."

love this quote

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:France accused Biden of stabbing it in the back and acting like his predecessor Donald Trump.

love this quote

YES, I assumed you would JUMP on that; I put it there for YOU, saxi.

BTW: Your video NOT working in your post. "This video is unavailable"
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:03 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

love this quote

YES, I assumed you would JUMP on that; I put it there for YOU, saxi.

BTW: Your video NOT working in your post. "This video is unavailable"

wut abt this one

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:26 am

Not bad. I wish they worked in at least one, "come on man."
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:13 pm

:lol:

Macron did not recall the UK ambassador, apparently, according to sources close to the Elysee, "for the same reason that when the cooking in a restaurant is not first class, you sack the chef, not the guy who washes the dishes."

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/143 ... sing-china
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:00 pm

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:42 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:53 pm

Of course, the funniest part of the Arizona audit is that the Rats have spent the last four months denouncing it as a "fraudit" and that the results can't be trusted. Now they're solemnly nodding and calling it an "independent audit that proves Biden yakety yakety yak."

This was such a GOP strategic victory.

1- The audit dragged out over nine months, long enough to whip up enough dust to let the party effectively seize control of the elections systems in five states in advance of 2022.
    2- There are four more audits about to start and the Rats have just committed to the belief that this one was legit so the "fraudit" line won't work anymore. Only one of the next four has to show any funny business and the storyline of cheating Joe will stick permanently. And the GOP has their fingers on the scale of the next few much more than in Arizona.
This is how you delegitimize a president and erode confidence in the very structures of governance. It makes Russiagate look like amateur hour.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:08 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Of course, the funniest part of the Arizona audit is that the Rats have spent the last four months denouncing it as a "fraudit" and that the results can't be trusted. Now they're solemnly nodding and calling it an "independent audit that proves Biden yakety yakety yak."

This was such a GOP strategic victory.

1- The audit dragged out over nine months, long enough to whip up enough dust to let the party effectively seize control of the elections systems in five states in advance of 2022.
    2- There are four more audits about to start and the Rats have just committed to the belief that this one was legit so the "fraudit" line won't work anymore. Only one of the next four has to show any funny business and the storyline of cheating Joe will stick permanently. And the GOP has their fingers on the scale of the next few much more than in Arizona.
This is how you delegitimize a president and erode confidence in the very structures of governance. It makes Russiagate look like amateur hour.

I remember when republicans were the party of integrity. Now it's just lie/cheat/steal to win, f*ck reality, f*ck have confidence in 'the very structures of gov't'. Congrats at ripping america down one brick at a time, so you can rebuild it as a fascist fiefdom of Golden Toilets. You keep cheering on the destruction of the country Saxi, it's a great look for you.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:25 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I remember when republicans were the party of integrity.

lol you've never believed that

mookiemcgee wrote:Congrats

THX!

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris had to do her hotly promoted interview on The View via video link from her bunker after 50% of the show's hosts suffered breakthrough cases of COVID-19 and had to be yanked from the set mid show and taken backstage and incinerated. This caused confusion with the show cutting to an emergency break. And, gas and food shortages starting with food queues and bread lines to peak at Christmas! I'M LOVIN' IT!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:31 pm

I've always pegged you as a 'View' fangirl
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Saxi, this one is for you!

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:52 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Saxi, this one is for you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In other news, the full results of the independent Arizona audit show that Trump won Arizona! While the votes were accurately count, they weren't accurately cast and there were more votes than voters. The lying press only reported on the first part. Congratulations President Donald J. Trump!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:16 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:08 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

LOL

"integrity" = "says nice things about the Butcher of Benghazi"
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:23 am

saxitoxin wrote:Of course, the funniest part of the Arizona audit is that the Rats have spent the last four months denouncing it as a "fraudit" and that the results can't be trusted. Now they're solemnly nodding and calling it an "independent audit that proves Biden yakety yakety yak."

September 25, 2021
6:05 AM EDT
Last Updated an hour ago
United States

'Truth is truth': Trump dealt blow as Republican-led Arizona audit reaffirms Biden win

PHOENIX, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden in Arizona's most populous county, a review of results by his allies in the Republican Party has reaffirmed, capping a widely panned effort spurred by Trump's false claims of voter fraud.

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann, the Republican who paved the way for the so-called "full forensic audit" of 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County, said the review's overall vote tally matched the initial results in November.

"Truth is truth, numbers are numbers," Fann said at a Senate hearing on the review, which found only small variations, yielding 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump. "Those numbers were close, within a few hundred."

The conclusion will dismay Trump supporters who had pushed for the review, many in the expectation that it would prove his unfounded assertions that he was robbed of re-election due to orchestrated fraud. So far no such proof has been produced either by Trump or his backers.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/arizona-republicans-release-findings-widely-panned-election-audit-2021-09-24/

And suxi, you were saying.....??

Keep trying to spin that fake news, suxi. Most of us with half a brain are not buying another of your false narratives.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:45 am

in case saxi missed it:

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:41 am

If Trump is the LAWFUL President, why is he not in the White House?

ALL the Talk was mere talk and speculation and NO proof was offered that passed the legal "smell" test. ANd don't tell me about court cases being tossed out due to NO legal standing. I am sure a judge could have been found THAT MAY have been willing to listen to whatever evidence was presented. I have heard of NO such EVIDENCE, but have heard some SPECULATION by a few conservative talking heads. Yes, there may have been a few questionable votes cast, but NOT ENOUGH to change the election in ANY of the KEY BATTLE ground states.

Please offer more "evidence" than your opinion or a right wing source which only offers SPECULATION and NO FACTS. Do NOT give me FAKE NEWS, saxi.

There is NO proof that the election was stolen, nor is there ANY proof of MASSIVE and significant fraud in the 2020 election. Ask Bill Barr. PERIOD.

NOTHING new, move on. Only same old LIES by suxi.

by saxitoxin on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:53 am

Shut Down of Criticism, Disagreement Growing

As we surge forward to Biden's inauguration fête - which has the eerily dystopian theme "America United" - the ruling party is calling for the expulsion of more and more opposition parliamentarians so as to increase the size of their congressional majorities, a measure shocking democracy activists around the world.

A SLEW OF rank-and-file Democrats made headlines over the weekend calling for the investigation and possible expulsion of fellow members of Congress who backed President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:56 pm

Trumps 2024 hopes are shrinking every day that goes by...

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:22 pm

High Command - "Biden is Lying" ... Under Influence of China, Hates America

GEN Frank McKenzie, Commanding Officer of Central Command, and GEN Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Staff, today testified under oath that Biden lied last month when he said no one advised him about the chaos that would result from his hairbrained withdrawal. This begs the question --- how much dirt does Beijing have on Hunter and the Big Guy? Why do Sleepy Joe and the Rats hate America? Is it time for the 25th Amendment?

Top generals told lawmakers under oath on Tuesday that they advised President Joe Biden early this year to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan — directly contradicting the president’s comments in August that no one warned him not to withdraw troops from the country.

The remarkable testimony pits top military brass against the commander-in-chief as the Biden administration continues to face tough questions about what critics are calling a botched withdrawal that directly led to the deaths of 13 American service members, scenes of chaos at the Kabul airport, and the abandonment of American citizens and at-risk Afghans in the war-torn country.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/2 ... ing-514491
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:23 pm

i bet he just plum forgot, that's all.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 pm

6 months in post and he's already overseeing the reinstatement of segregated education:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dents.html
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,