Conquer Club

Biden presidency predictions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden presidency predictions

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:23 pm

I thought Bush was shadow prime minister making the decisions for Tony Blair.
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:38 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I thought Bush was shadow prime minister making the decisions for Tony Blair.

I'm not sure what you are saying? Tony Blair's wife doesn't shave her hoo-haa?
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 pm

"Let's Go Brandon!" (code for "f*ck Joe Biden") is now #1 on Apple Music!

The “Let’s go Brandon” meme lampooning President Biden is taking over the internet. It continues to blanket conservative news sites and social media accounts, getting repurposed in all sorts of different ways. From now adorning merchandise for sale to serving as the message chanted by crowds in all kinds of settings, like at sports games. But perhaps the most improbable turn of events for this anti-Biden slogan embraced by critics of the president is that it’s now also been turned into a hit rap song. One that, in fact, is sitting at #1 on the iTunes hip-hop chart as of the time of this writing.

https://bgr.com/politics/lets-go-brando ... iden-meme/

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:38 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:I thought Bush was shadow prime minister making the decisions for Tony Blair.

I'm not sure what you are saying? Tony Blair's wife doesn't shave her hoo-haa?

Probably not. She was a lawyer, aka one of these career women who probably thinks hairy armpits are feminist.
Free Palestine

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:17 pm

The Let's Go Brandon Challenge is blowing up on TikTok, y'all!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:27 am

Will any of this matter? Will any of these people actually make a difference and VOTE? or will they continue to act like silly immature IDIOTS?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:19 pm

REPUBLICANS ABOUT TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE SENATE?!!?!

In response to the cratering approval of Sleepy Joe (down to 37%) in the latest Quinnipac poll, and the general deterioration of the country with bread lines, empty shelves, runaway inflation, a disastrous surrender to the Taliban, and more COVID-19 deaths than any other President in history, Senator Joe Manchin is reportedly considering resigning the Party of Rats and becoming an independent.

According to Mother Jones, which I read religiously and have three subscriptions to ...

It is unclear whether in this scenario Manchin would end up caucusing with the Democrats, which would allow them to continue to control the Senate, or side with the Republicans and place the Senate in GOP hands. Manchin told associates that he was prepared to initiate his exit plan earlier this week and had mentioned the possibility to Biden. But he was encouraged by the conversations with Sanders and top Democrats that occurred at the start of the week and did not yet see a reason to take this step. Still, he has informed associates that because he is so out of sync with the Democratic Party, he believes it is likely he will leave the party by November 2022.

Manchin has repeatedly said he has a significant philosophical difference with most of his fellow Democrats.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... exclusive/

Get out of the Democratic Party before it's too late!

Once we get a majority in the Senate, then we just need the House and the White House and we can repeal the filibuster and jam every crazy piece of legislation down the throats of the Rats we want. You don't like abortion bans? You'll wish that's all we were gonna do after we introduce mandatory conception!
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:27 am

Biden has to endure the rows of Trump flags and chants of "f*ck Joe Biden" anywhere he goes but today he even had to endure it in his hometown of Scranton!

The aging and increasingly geriatric Biden, who is rarely seen in public anymore, has had all his major policy initiatives defeated - despite his party controlling Congress - and his approval rating plummet into the 30s. Besieged from every side, this government is on the verge of collapse. It will not last much longer.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:46 am

saxitoxin wrote: Scranton!

WHAT!?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:38 am

Plans to drop financial incentives for clean energy from the bill in order to get his party to support it, while overseeing a 21% increase in use of coal to generate power. What a rat.
Free Palestine

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:55 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby therozza on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:39 pm

I'm a Liberal, so obviously better Biden than Donald Dump, but I find Biden a bit uninspring. Still, hopefully he has a good team behind him, so NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, right? right? As long as he is as smart as Obama or as charming as Clinton, or as God like as JFK, I'm sure he'll be fine...
oh...
New Recruit therozza

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,