Conquer Club

Biden presidency predictions

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden presidency predictions

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:43 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:6 months in post and he's already overseeing the reinstatement of segregated education:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dents.html

are you applauding this move?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:49 am

Yes, I strongly applaud Biden's efforts to ensure poor kids get all the same opportunities as white kids:

Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:50 am

1.5 years into the pandemic, Joe 'I can run a country' Biden has learned that hospitals are busy with Covid patients and therefore struggling to admit new patients:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 34584.html
Free Palestine

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:32 pm

Everywhere he travels! Every single place!

His rule becomes increasingly precarious. It's five minutes to midnight.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:19 pm

I wonder how long it'd be until US civil war headlines got boring. Maybe about 4-5 months.
Free Palestine

Postby HitRed on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:43 pm

The local convenience store (QT) has shown the employees the losses due to shoplifting. The employees now are requested to tell patrons, ā€œThank you for paying.ā€

Meanwhile in New York.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/thir ... ting-surge
Last edited by HitRed on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:12 pm

80,000 people at today's Trump Mass Rally in Iowa! Last week's Biden rally in Michigan had 2200 in attendance.

We have the men and the weapons! We will win the future!

Trump Supporters at Iowa Rally See 'Civil War Coming,' Say He Will 'Save the World'

Donald Trump supporters at the Iowa rally on Saturday, waiting for the ex-president to speak, worried about "a civil war coming" and said he "will save the world." Trump will address today's rally, being held at the Iowa State Fairground in Des Moines, at about 8 p.m. ET. Polls show he's more popular in the state than President Joe Biden. Trump had a 53 percent approval rating, according to a recent a Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll, the highest he's ever received in Iowa. Biden languished at 31 percent.

Meanwhile, one Trump supporter said that she decided to move from Alaska to Iowa after she learned that the former president will be holding a rally in Des Moines.

In another clip, three Trump supporters said that they were at the rally because "he is the greatest president, best we have ever had" and described Biden as "dead."

Rally organizers told We Are Iowa they expect tens of thousands of attendees on Saturday. Though doors didn't open until the afternoon, some attendees were seen camping out overnight on Thursday and Friday.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporte ... ld-1637352
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:19 pm

HitRed wrote:The local convince store (QT) has shown the employees the losses due to shoplifting. The employees now are requested to tell patrons, ā€œThank you for paying.ā€

Meanwhile in New York.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/thir ... ting-surge

what is a "convince store"?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:02 am

saxitoxin wrote:80,000 people at today's Trump Mass Rally in Iowa! Last week's Biden rally in Michigan had 2200 in attendance.

We have the men and the weapons! We will win the future!

Trump Supporters at Iowa Rally See 'Civil War Coming,' Say He Will 'Save the World'

Donald Trump supporters at the Iowa rally on Saturday, waiting for the ex-president to speak, worried about "a civil war coming" and said he "will save the world." Trump will address today's rally, being held at the Iowa State Fairground in Des Moines, at about 8 p.m. ET. Polls show he's more popular in the state than President Joe Biden. Trump had a 53 percent approval rating, according to a recent a Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll, the highest he's ever received in Iowa. Biden languished at 31 percent.

Meanwhile, one Trump supporter said that she decided to move from Alaska to Iowa after she learned that the former president will be holding a rally in Des Moines.

In another clip, three Trump supporters said that they were at the rally because "he is the greatest president, best we have ever had" and described Biden as "dead."

Rally organizers told We Are Iowa they expect tens of thousands of attendees on Saturday. Though doors didn't open until the afternoon, some attendees were seen camping out overnight on Thursday and Friday.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporte ... ld-1637352

The election of 2020 has shown that the size of the crowds at pollical rallies is not indicative of results where they actually MATTER and COUNT, at the election Boxes and ON BALLOTS.

Trump has a loyal core group who follow him BLINDLY without any significant thought. That 20% or so does not translate to election victory. They are the ones who attend Trump Rallies. Trump, imo, failed to significantly expand beyond his base; that cost him his re-election. THAT is one of his major mistakes in losing the election of 2020. They are the some of the ones who still have Trump signs and flags in their yards TODAY, nearly one year after the 2020 election that TRUMP, the sore loser, has barely admitted that he lost. That attitude led to the January 6 "INSURECTION" that will be used by Democrats to deliver fear to some reasonable persons and political moderates who are the swing voters in most national elections. Trump's refusal to accept the results of his LOSS will cost many Republicans a victory for the next several years. Virginia state-wide elections NOW underway will be watched to see the impacts of both Trump and Biden.

We are still waiting PROOF, legal and otherwise, of the ALLEGED "massive election fraud" claimed by those who BLINDLY follow Trump. These are the same ones who BOOED Trump at the Alabama Rally when TRUMP told them to get vaccinated.

Rumor has it that suxi was the loudest BOOER there at that Rally. And suxi was dressed as a GHOST in a white sheet, too. :D
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:37 pm

By this point I reckon saxi could start a thread saying humans don't need oxygen to live and jp would still write a 2,000-word reply debunking him.
Free Palestine

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:06 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:By this point I reckon saxi could start a thread saying humans don't need oxygen to live and jp would still write a 2,000-word reply debunking him.

DEBUNKED: saxi would die.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Another great weekend of college football!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:17 pm

The pro-Biden founder of Ben & Jerry's tried to defend the brand's boycott of Israel in an interview this weekend. It turned uncomfortable after he realized that the only way he'll ever appease the left is by going out of business and moving into a homeless shelter.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:23 pm

That shrug is exactly the reaction she deserves. He should've topped it off with a 'YOLO' though.
Free Palestine

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:27 am

Joe Biden may be a target in the FBI's money laundering and official corruption probe of coke addict Hunter Biden due to the comingling of their bank accounts -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:22 pm

Is "Republicans for Voting Rights" the new name of the Lincoln Project after they discovered they were infested with child molesters who were just scamming Rats out of money that they then used to pay for upgrading their Teslas?
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:27 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Is "Republicans for Voting Rights" the new name of the Lincoln Project after they discovered they were infested with child molesters who were just scamming Rats out of money that they then used to pay for upgrading their Teslas?

Some trump hating republicans changed their name and no one but Saxi cared.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:25 am

LOL, the world is perplexed after it emerged today that Biden's Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has actually been on leave for the last two months - during which the U.S. has faced its biggest supply chain crisis in 40 years ... and no one even knew about it until today ...

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:49 am

saxitoxin wrote:Joe Biden may be a target in the FBI's money laundering and official corruption probe of coke addict Hunter Biden due to the comingling of their bank accounts -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... probe.html

This matter needs to be investigated thoroughly and impartially.

Below is from the source cited.

Joe Biden could become embroiled in the FBI's probe into Hunter's finances, experts say: Emails reveal they SHARED bank accounts, paid each other's bills and the president may have even have funded his son's 2018 drug and prostitution binge

President Joe Biden could become embroiled in an FBI investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.

Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware.

It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President.

President Joe Biden could become embroiled in an FBI investigation of Hunter's finances, experts say, as emails reveal the father and son shared accounts and paid each other's bills.

Emails recovered by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at consultancy Rosemont Seneca, show Schwerin was working on Joe's taxes, discussing the father and son paying each other's household bills, and even fielding requests for a book deal for the then-vice president, as well as managing the donation of Joe's senate papers to the University of Delaware.

It is unclear why Schwerin had this intimate role in the vice president's affairs rather than government officials in the Office of the Vice President.

So what was Joe and Hunter hiding? This sordid affair reminds me of Hillary's missing e-mails on her private server. What became of that? THANKS, COMEY.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:21 am

Obama is going to attend COP26 with Biden to hold his hand and do all the real political work:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58937970

New prediction: Biden to create a formal position in his administration for Obama, from which Obama can act as shadow President.
Free Palestine

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:03 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Obama is going to attend COP26 with Biden to hold his hand and do all the real political work:

New prediction: Biden to create a formal position in his administration for Obama, from which Obama can act as shadow President.

now ralf sounds more like suxi and less like mrswdk
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:46 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:Obama is going to attend COP26 with Biden to hold his hand and do all the real political work:

Like Bush and Cheney?
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,