Conquer Club

The Democratic Party, fooling people, TRICK#3...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Democratic Party, fooling people, TRICK#3...

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:47 pm

------------The Democratic Party, Fooling People, TRICK#3 :!: :!: :!: -------------
---I) Democrats--"Pushed MANIFEST DESTINY",The intercontinental railroad....
---II) Democrats--Wanted to keep voting slaves. They still do, in the 21st. Century...
-----1) Segregation--Was a Democratic Trick...
----------A) After THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...Blacks were given, The Democratic held seats in the U.S. SENATE and HOUSE. That The Southern States left when they LAWFULLY SUCCEEDED. The Blacks held the seats as Republicans. They set up strong little Black Republican communities. That were a Threat to a Strong Democratic SOUTH, as well as to Democrats in the North.
-----To Break up the Black Republicans in The SOUTH...When people(White People) went to vote...The Dunce Cap wearing idiots, on behalf of The Democratic Party. Would stand outside ELECTION PLACES. They made sure, White People Voted Democrat. White People were The Democratic Party's 1st voting slaves, as they kept The Democrats in Power, Through fear. The Democratic Party used those Dunce Cap Wearing Idiots to hold onto Power...

----------B) In The 1920'sA.D.--1940'sA.D.,The Black High Schools in Black Republican communities, in The SOUTH. Out SCORED, the Whites, in White High Schools. The Black Schools blew the White Schools away. So as a Threat to The Democratic Party's Power. The Democrats placed Race...Ahead of the good of the country. The Democratic Party forced Black Students into White High Schools(schools). To bust up the Strong Black Republican communities in The SOUTH...Why didn't they send White kids, to Black Schools???I Wonder ;) ...
----2) In The 1960'sA.D...During the Civil Rights Era...After World War II...The late 1940'sA.D. and 1950'sA.D....The USA...The Best Country in the World, Military and Economically. Led by The Republicans and the only President, not a millionaire since the 1800'sA.D. , President IKE(EISENHOWER). The Democrats needed another TRICK to Fool the Blacks. So they Broke up The Black Family. Getting rid of the Father. Making Fatherless households. Where the Women, had more kids...No Father Support... Collected money from the Government to survive...Keeping the Blacks ,voting slaves, trapped on The Democratic Party's Plantation...Still tricking Blacks to Hold onto Power...
----3) President Ronald Reagan brought an End to "The Cold War"... Opening up The World Trade Market...Once Again...The USA was rolling forward. Sure, nothing is Super Great, But People---ALL PEOPLE---,were living respectable Lives. A few racial murmurs. You can't force people to like people...So, there were some. But not as bad as now in 2021 A.D., Thanks to The LEFT. IT has never been so bad...From 2001A.D. to 2009A.D. under President George W. Bush. Society was fine...A THREAT TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY...The Democratic Party TRICKED Blacks with President Barrack Obama...Who in 8 years, as The 1st Black President of The USA, Did nothing for the Black Community. As Democrats introduced IDENTITY POLITICS....TRICK #3....
--III) IDENTITY POLITICS...Woke...Cancel Culture....The 21st Century Democratic Party TRICK...
------There has been a "KOOL" since of living in the USA between the 1990'sA.D.---2010A.D...The Democratic Party,Hollywood,The Media,Big Tech. Just couldn't stand it. It took an outsider to "The Swamp of Washington D.C."...to show Americans. That paid Attention...Just how corrupt the Democrats are. That outsider... President Donald J Trump...
---------Everyday for 4 years, they attacked Trump. More important, The Democrats have introduced IDENTITY POLITICS,Woke,Cancel Culture. To Separate Americans into groups,sparking racial separations. Going Against Dr. Martian Luther King Jr.'s Dream, not to be judged by our skin. With Higher Education,Media,Big Tech,Hollywood, disguising it...Blaming everything on The Republicans,American Symbols,and American History...The Blacks and others who are brainwashed...Follow The Democratic Party's Identity Trick...Like Germans following the Crooked Cross Tricks in the 1930'sA.D....Time and Time again. The Democratic Party Plantation of slave voters...Trick Blacks and others to Hold onto Power. So Have Fun staying on The Democratic Party Plantation ...
---------Now That the Democratic Party can do what ever they want...Open up The USA ,to their New and Final slave voters...Latin Americans...You were The KEY to their Ever Lasting Power...Even if all Blacks move over to the Republican Party. The Damage Has Been Done. With 11- 22 million Latin let in country, Let every New Immigrant vote..FREE STUFF...The Blacks who voted Democrat, which led to OPEN BORDERS, will soon realize , Their voices will be drowned out,and They will soon be forgotten By The Democratic Party....Pushed aside , by The People they let in....As the Latin Americans replace them as The Democratic Party Plantation voter slaves... THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY doesn't need your votes anymore.....THE GREATEST TRICK OF ALL...That it worked over and over again..:(..
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: The Democratic Party, fooling people, TRICK#3...

Postby riskllama on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:51 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby lokisgal on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:02 pm

Why is this even allowed on this site. On any social media it would be removed immediately
Major lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby riskllama on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:06 pm

lokisgal wrote:Why is this even allowed on this site. On any social media it would be removed immediately

-------Why are you not aware of what the Democratic Party has done before......What The Democratic Party Has Just Done by Allowing an unstoppable flow of people for their own use to Hold On to Power....Just as it has done in the past....I can not help if people fall for that Trick.....But if you look yourself....Do your own research......The FACTS are True!!!....No matter how hard you try and deny them............You can hear this spoken by leading members Not just Candice Owens....But....founder of The Woodson center....Bob Woodson....etc...Not to mention Historical facts.....Which you mean to say....is...Why do people follow The Democratic Party.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Postby lokisgal on Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:49 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
lokisgal wrote:Why is this even allowed on this site. On any social media it would be removed immediately

-------Why are you not aware of what the Democratic Party has done before......What The Democratic Party Has Just Done by Allowing an unstoppable flow of people for their own use to Hold On to Power....Just as it has done in the past....I can not help if people fall for that Trick.....But if you look yourself....Do your own research......The FACTS are True!!!....No matter how hard you try and deny them............You can hear this spoken by leading members Not just Candice Owens....But....founder of The Woodson center....Bob Woodson....etc...Not to mention Historical facts.....Which you mean to say....is...Why do people follow The Democratic Party.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

You are nuts - you must be a Q anon follower and a white "dude" - hows it feel to be part of a cult of delusion? There is not a shred of truth in any of this- can a MOD please lock this down -
Major lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:14 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:

So the big Democrat crime is letting immigrants into the country, because that makes the immigrants slaves? .... DO YOU THINK YOU'VE/AMERICA HAS SUFFERED BECAUSE OF LEGAL IMMIGRATION? .... DO IMMIGRANTS ALWAYS HURT COUNTRIES THEY COME TO, OR ONLY WHEN THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT? ..... EXPLAIN HOW AMERICA WOULD BENEFIT IF THEY JUST SENT ALL IMMIGRANTS HOME TOMORROW!
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby shavingcream on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:32 pm

Just because your offended "lokisgal" doesnt mean your right.

I havnt bothered to read the thread, Im just pointing that out.

As far as Im concerned as soon as someone says democrat or republican they tell me they're deceived, there is no democracy.
The states have owners not political parties.

George Carlin - It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It!
New Recruit shavingcream

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:43 pm

And I can't wait to hear how the attempted attack on the capitol was really defending democracy? If you can believe the other crap you were writing, SS, then I really want to hear how you explain an attempted revolt was trying to preserve our nation.
Major Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:56 am

lokisgal wrote:There is not a shred of truth in any of this- can a MOD please lock this down -

I picked one random sentence from the first four lines (that's all I read) to spot check. Based on my spot check I have determined your statement in red constitutes misinformation and/or disinformation and you are engaged in the undermining of democratic norms and faith in institutions. I have made this determination based on repudiation of your statement by a consensus of reliable sources written by social scientists. You have been reported and I officially recommend your account be blocked and tagged for undermining democratic norms and faith in institutions through the malicious spread of misinformation and/or disinformation, and for rejection of science.

Spot check:
    After THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...Blacks were given, The Democratic held seats in the U.S. SENATE and HOUSE.

Cross reference:

Library of Congress wrote:Reconstruction Acts established military rule over Southern states until new governments could be formed. They also limited some former Confederate officials' and military officers' rights to vote and to run for public office. Meanwhile, the Reconstruction acts gave former male slaves the right to vote and hold public office.

https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materials ... nd-rights/

U.S. House of Representatives wrote:Thus, in an effort to achieve their ambitious vision for a racially transformed South, Radical Republicans drastically changed the status of southern blacks. Within the space of a decade, men who formerly had been classified as property exercised their new rights as voters and potential officeholders. After the ratification of the Fifteenth Amendment, formerly enslaved African Americans flocked to the ballot boxes and the more ambitious sought political office. By 1877 about 2,000 black men had won local, state, and federal offices in the former Confederate states.

https://history.house.gov/Exhibitions-a ... struction/

U.S. Census Bureau wrote:Mississippians Albert G. Brown and future Confederate States of America President Jefferson Davis vacated their seats in the U.S. Senate when the state seceded from the Union in 1861. The seats remained vacant until Mississippi's state legislators elected Hiram Rhodes Revels and General Adelbert Ames to serve the remainder of the terms. Revels arrived in Washington, DC, soon after his election, but could not join his colleagues on the Senate floor until bitter debate concluded and a vote to readmit Mississippi to the Union passed on February 23, 1870.

On February 25, 1870, African Methodist Episcopal minister and Mississippi Republican politician Hiram Rhodes Revels became the first African American to serve in the U.S. Congress. Elected by colleagues in the Mississippi state legislature to fill one of the state's vacant U.S. Senate seats, Revels had to overcome Democrats' bitter opposition to his arrival in Washington, DC.

https://www.census.gov/history/www/home ... _2020.html

America's Black Holocaust Museum wrote:Between 1865 and 1900, there were twenty-one black members of the House of Representatives and two black senators, one of them a former slave. All were Republicans from the South.

https://www.abhmuseum.org/political-par ... and-white/

Encyclopedia Britannica wrote:All of the former Confederate states had been readmitted to the Union by 1870. The Republican Party controlled the governments of almost all of them. Southern Republicanism was made up of three groups: (1) so-called carpetbaggers, recent arrivals from the North who generally were Freedmen’s Bureau agents, former Union soldiers, businessmen, or teachers; so-called (2) scalawags, native-born white Republicans, who predominantly were non-slaveholding small farmers from the Southern up-country who had been loyal to the Union during the Civil War; and (3) African Americans, who formed the overwhelming majority of voters in every Southern state.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Radical-Reconstruction
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:06 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:And I can't wait to hear how the attempted attack on the capitol was really defending democracy?

The Rats were only cowering in the aisles, sobbing hysterically, and fleeing for cover over an attempt? Yikes!

The party of the brave:

Silly Knig-it wrote:If you can believe the other crap you were writing, SS, then I really want to hear how you explain an attempted revolt was trying to preserve our nation.

"But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear?"
    -Rev Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

While I disagree with the necessity of the direct action of January 6, I generally support the right of people around the world to express their dissatisfaction with government by means of altering that government outside of scheduled elections. This country has a proud history of revolt, such as John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry, and the January 6 direct action was part of that tradition.

So funny, in 2014 the Rats were jumping up and down and cheering "democracy" when a gang stormed the Ukrainian parliament and forced its elected president to exit before the end of his term, but when karma comes back at them, they're no longer all smiles and high-fives.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:59 am

mookiemcgee wrote:So the big Democrat crime is letting immigrants into the country, because that makes the immigrants slaves? .... DO YOU THINK YOU'VE/AMERICA HAS SUFFERED BECAUSE OF LEGAL IMMIGRATION?

The developing world is not a goodie bag for you to pick through for your benefit at their expense.

The social returns to human capital are likely to exceed its private returns given the many
    externalities, both technological and sociological (see Terms used in migration studies).
    This externality argument has been central in the literature since the 1970s, and the seminal
    contribution on this subject concludes that the brain drain entails significant losses for
    those left behind and increases global inequality.

Another cost is that high-skilled emigrants do not pay taxes in their home country once
    they have left. As education is partly or totally subsidized by the government, emigrants
    leave before they can repay their debt to society. This fiscal cost may be reinforced by
    governments distorting the provision of public education away from general (portable)
    skills when graduates leave, with the country perhaps ending up educating too many
    lawyers and too few nurses, doctors, or engineers.

A third negative effect is inducing shortages of manpower in key activities, as when engineers
    or health professionals emigrate in disproportionately large numbers, undermining a
    country’s ability to adopt new technologies or deal with health crises.

Fourth, the brain drain increases the technological gap between leading and developing
    nations because the concentration of human capital in the most advanced economies
    contributes to their technological progress.

https://wol.iza.org/uploads/articles/31 ... es.pdf?v=1
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:32 am

lokisgal wrote:You are nuts - you must be a Q anon follower and a white "dude" - hows it feel to be part of a cult of delusion? There is not a shred of truth in any of this- can a MOD please lock this down -

He is nuts, but we do not censor people for being nuts, only for specific rule violations.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:26 am

Dukasaur wrote:
lokisgal wrote:You are nuts - you must be a Q anon follower and a white "dude" - hows it feel to be part of a cult of delusion? There is not a shred of truth in any of this- can a MOD please lock this down -

He is nuts, but we do not censor people for being nuts, only for specific rule violations.

This is the new drum beat of the Rats; calling to censor, jail, and suppress anything they find upsetting, like the dynamos they emulate such as Stalin and Pol Pot.

No wonder their president, Biden, is falling in the polls. The American people support freedom and democracy, not their brand of autocracy and terror.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:33 am

Pro-Biden paramilitaries attempted to break-up a peaceful, 1st Amendment march this weekend in Oregon. The peaceful protesters were expressing their support of freedom and democracy when roving bands of pro-regime militia attacked, imposing a lockdown of political terror and threatening the peaceful residents of Salem with violence.

Demonstrators initially gathered in Sandy for a “Freedom Rally” with plans to travel to the Capitol. A flyer for the event said they planned a “flag wave to honor those who fought for our freedoms.”

The plans attracted more than 150 left-wing counter-protesters, who arrived at the Capitol hours earlier, some carrying banners with symbols tied to the antifa movement. They billed their gathering as a “direct action in opposition to a fascist event.”

The crowd pelted passing trucks — some flying a combination of American and Thin Blue Line flags — with paint-filled balloons and other objects. In one case, police said someone threw a tree limb through the front window of a passing vehicle.

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-nort ... d-gun.html

Video of the pro-regime Biden militia at work --
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:47 am

What year is your truck Sadi?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:39 pm

shavingcream wrote:Just because your offended "lokisgal" doesnt mean your right.

I havnt bothered to read the thread, Im just pointing that out.

As far as Im concerned as soon as someone says democrat or republican they tell me they're deceived, there is no democracy.
The states have owners not political parties.

George Carlin - It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It!

George Carlin quote, reference to democracy not existing... If it's not armati it's a close relative. Maybe a cousin or they belong to the same sex cult? Perhaps he an armati are both 'brother husbands' (instead of sister wives)?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:43 pm

2dimes wrote:What year is your truck Sadi?

I don't drive a truck. I drive a pastel yellow Mini Cooper Hybrid. But I have a shotgun rack in the back and a vanity license plate that reads LUVITORLVIT.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:16 pm

I’m kind of excited my new device thinks you’re “Sadi”.

Dukasaur is also a Carlin fan..
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:00 pm

CCP DEPLATFORMS TWO PRO-BIDEN WOKE INC. COMPANIES FOR ANTI-ASIAN RACISM!

The Chinese Communist Party is taking a page from the Biden playbook (or I think Biden and his slavish sycophants took a page from the CCP's playbook) and are labeling anyone who disagrees with them as racist and their statements as containing "not a shred of truth in any of this- can a MOD please lock this down." In the socialist mind, there is no room for discussion or intellectual discovery, there are simply declarations from on-high of Truth and Non-Truth and what the authorities determine to be Non-Truth must be destroyed.

In this case, two Woke Inc. companies (Nike and Adidas) have expressed opposition to the enslavement of the Uygurs by the Chinese in Xinjiang. This has been determined by to contain "not a shred of truth in any of this" and they have been denounced as anti-Chinese racists, anti-Socialist, guilty of spreading disinformation, and been deplatformed from their biggest growth market. That's great. I hope they each lose $200MM in FY2021 revenue!

Huawei removes Nike and Adidas from its app store amid Xinjiang cotton controversy

Chinese telecommunication giant Huawei Technologies Co has suspended downloads of sportswear brands Nike and Adidas from its app store amid a public uproar in China over their position on the alleged use of forced labour by Xinjiang cotton producers.

Although the Chinese government has not singled out any particular company, a nationwide consumer boycott against foreign brands – including H&M, Nike, Adidas and Burberry – is sweeping the country in response to their previous statements about refusing to use Xinjiang cotton.

https://www.scmp.com/tech/big-tech/arti ... ang-cotton

Nike, Adidas taken off app stores in China market

On Huawei's website, the smartphone brand lists acts that would be deemed "inappropriate" in an app, including content that is "defamatory or malicious about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, or other target groups."

"The apps will only be eligible for re-launch in the app stores when the issue is addressed," Liu said.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1219704.shtml

West's presumption of China’s guilt must be boycotted: Global Times editorial

The difference between socialist China and those countries is like the difference between a gentleman and a villain. Making comparison with those countries is an insult to China. It is a disgrace for modern Western public opinion to demonize China and fabricate Xinjiang as a place filled with persecution and falsehood.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1219761.shtml
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Hey Sadi, is this you with your shotgun?

Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:09 pm

Silly Knig-it wrote:And I can't wait to hear how the attempted attack on the capitol was really defending democracy? If you can believe the other crap you were writing, SS, then I really want to hear how you explain an attempted revolt was trying to preserve our nation.

---------The other crap....You mean...The truth that The Democratic Party never wants everyone to know....That The SOUTH after THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...was made up of STRONG BLACK COMMUNITIES...a Threat to their power......That Blacks Students in those communities out SCORED the White Students by leaps and bounds....Also ,keep silent for years....Until people are starting to show America, like Robert L. "Bob" Woodson founder of The Woodson Center in Philly...Woodson a strong Civil Rights and Community Leader for decades and decades... =D> =D> =D> ...The fact That The Democratic Party broke up the traditional family , especially Black Families in the 1960'sA.D...FACT :!: .... Identity politics of The 21st cen. Are tearing America apart...
---------Brought to America by The Democratic Party...FACT :!: :!: :!: ...As their Media, Hollywood,Big Tech cronies ,foot soldiers...spread Their as you say crap....As they ignored Violent Riots Across America in 2020A.D....That is what led to January 6th at the Capital...Which finally brought the TAG RIOT...Showed America is in trouble...Has to be Shown America is in trouble...FACT :!: ...The Democratic Party and their cronies are also leading and driving The Invasion at The USA/MEXICAN BORDER...FACT... :!: ...Out of the mumbling mouth of Biden himself...It has also been proven...That the Drug Cartel is using Big Tech to assist the invasion...As the Media covers up,the Truth at The Border...FACT... :!: ...It doesn't take a genius to figure out, That Blacks will be the ones who suffer the most from this invasion... Especially ,since Latins have long ago past Blacks as the #1 minority in The USA...Yet,every 4 years The Democratic Party comes to Black Communities for votes...get them...Disappear...Until the next Election...4 years later...Never doing anything to help their voters...FACT :!: ... :( :( :( ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...When They are done setting up their One Party Rule...The flow of people from Central and South America...A new. Crop of voters...The Democratic Party...will not need to come to any Community for votes anymore...As the lone party...No one to oppose them...
Major ConfederateSS

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:39 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Silly Knig-it wrote:And I can't wait to hear how the attempted attack on the capitol was really defending democracy? If you can believe the other crap you were writing, SS, then I really want to hear how you explain an attempted revolt was trying to preserve our nation.

---------The other crap....You mean...The truth that The Democratic Party never wants everyone to know....That The SOUTH after THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES...was made up of STRONG BLACK COMMUNITIES...a Threat to their power......That Blacks Students in those communities out SCORED the White Students by leaps and bounds....Also ,keep silent for years....Until people are starting to show America, like Robert L. "Bob" Woodson founder of The Woodson Center in Philly...Woodson a strong Civil Rights and Community Leader for decades and decades... =D> =D> =D> ...The fact That The Democratic Party broke up the traditional family , especially Black Families in the 1960'sA.D...FACT :!: .... Identity politics of The 21st cen. Are tearing America apart...
---------Brought to America by The Democratic Party...FACT :!: :!: :!: ...As their Media, Hollywood,Big Tech cronies ,foot soldiers...spread Their as you say crap....As they ignored Violent Riots Across America in 2020A.D....That is what led to January 6th at the Capital...Which finally brought the TAG RIOT...Showed America is in trouble...Has to be Shown America is in trouble...FACT :!: ...The Democratic Party and their cronies are also leading and driving The Invasion at The USA/MEXICAN BORDER...FACT... :!: ...Out of the mumbling mouth of Biden himself...It has also been proven...That the Drug Cartel is using Big Tech to assist the invasion...As the Media covers up,the Truth at The Border...FACT... :!: ...It doesn't take a genius to figure out, That Blacks will be the ones who suffer the most from this invasion... Especially ,since Latins have long ago past Blacks as the #1 minority in The USA...Yet,every 4 years The Democratic Party comes to Black Communities for votes...get them...Disappear...Until the next Election...4 years later...Never doing anything to help their voters...FACT :!: ... :( :( :( ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...When They are done setting up their One Party Rule...The flow of people from Central and South America...A new. Crop of voters...The Democratic Party...will not need to come to any Community for votes anymore...As the lone party...No one to oppose them...

Tl/Dr - "Thanks Obama"
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

Tl/Dr - "Thanks Obama"

-------Here it is...LOOK who it is...LOOK Mookie...Agrees ,That Democrats split the country to hold onto POWER... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------As for Silly....You mean Historical Facts...I know History frightens The LEFT...As they try and write their brainwashing own.....Do you mean Americans walking through The People's House,that belongs to All ,YES ALL AMERICANS....The ones who were not Antifa trouble starters....You mean The 90% of people...who were walking around taking pictures...With Historical Artifacts....That The LEFT would like to see destroyed...I don't blame them for taking pictures...No,Art was destroyed....Now tell me how in all Democrat run cities....Billions in damage....People in fear of their lives....How would you defend that...In Defending The REPUBLIC...YES,REPUBLIC.... AMERICA is a REPUBLIC not a Democracy...
Major ConfederateSS

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,