Conquer Club

Is there a Republican candidate for president next election?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is there a Republican candidate for president next elect

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:10 am

NOW you are catching on. At least your change is to promote discuss and not intended to confuse people.

by 2dimes on Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am

Ok let's try a Saxi style title edit. The first one was no good.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:57 pm

It really doesn't matter. At this point the GOP could run a loaf of day-old bread against Biden and win.

Biden doesn't understand the unbridled hatred being directed at him across the country, the calls for his overthrow, the protesters everywhere he travels, or his plummeting polling numbers. We won't even need to have an election, soon we'll be able to install a new president by acclamation.

Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:22 pm

saxitoxin wrote:It really doesn't matter. At this point the GOP could run a loaf of day-old bread against Biden and win.

Biden doesn't understand the unbridled hatred being directed at him across the country, the calls for his overthrow, the protesters everywhere he travels, or his plummeting polling numbers. We won't even need to have an election, soon we'll be able to install a new president by acclamation.

1) Who says Biden runs again in 2024?

2) The election is over 3 years away. A lot can happen in three years. Ask President George H. W. Bush.

3) This quote is so ridiculous that I will not comment any further on this from suxi:
We won't even need to have an election, soon we'll be able to install a new president by acclamation.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:14 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:It really doesn't matter. At this point the GOP could run a loaf of day-old bread against Biden and win.

1) Who says Biden runs again in 2024?

2) The election is over 3 years away. A lot can happen in three years. Ask President George H. W. Bush.

3) This quote is so ridiculous that I will not comment any further on this from suxi:
We won't even need to have an election, soon we'll be able to install a new president by acclamation.

There's zero chance Biden will make it to 2024. Now that Politico has confirmed the entire Hunter Biden affair from last October and the foreign bribery connections to Sleepy Joe, there's a green light for the digging to start (if it hasn't already, now that Durham has released his first indictment). Whether he's guilty or innocent, his frail old heart is not going to make it through two years of a Republican-controlled Congress when he's getting revenge impeached five times a week.

He's now at 31% approval in Iowa. While Iowa is no longer a purple state and has been flipped into the solid red column, that's still an unprecedented level for a Rat pretty much anywhere outside of Mississippi.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,