Conquer Club

Global Warming [Comment by mortals only, please]

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Global Warming [Comment by mortals only, please]

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:16 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
riskllama wrote:what is steak 5 sauce?

A1 sauce multiplied by 5 daily servings (aka 1 USA portion)

A less cheeky guess is he meant hienz 57 steak sauce and it was a typo

The latter. I'm an idiot.

at least you're self aware...*high five*
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:47 pm

A good steak that is prepared well does NOT NEED a sauce, imo. The flavor should be from the meat itself and the cooking process. I prefer to cook a good steak over a charcoal fire and flavored with hickory wood chips. Sometimes I will mix cherry and hickory; pecan and hickory, again about in equal parts, is a good flavoring technique (from the smoke) that I prefer.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:22 am

Hey look and that, we agree on something. Sauce does ruin a good steak

That said, beef has a terrible carbon footprint so you really ought to abstain
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:18 am

-----------You can put it here.......But Jp4fun......You as others are so Hell bent on your magnificent science....Yes,...science...Which GOD created the Universe...Hold on... don't go crazy...Since GOD created Earth...Let's get to The Earth for a moment....It Has already been said,proved that in Earth's past....The Earth heats up on it's own...outside of that...Even with the Earth shooting high levels of CO2 ,the 1st Ice cap was formed....Now, could it be another act of Nature./GOD....The Earth is doing something on it's own,to heat up,as it has done many times in it's past... Mankind thinks so highly of itself ,turned it's back on GOD,aside from that,just can't come to admit , sometimes things happened,beyond Mankind's control...Or it's ability to control...Make ever effort to think up plans,ideas,to control...When maybe, Mankind should just sit back,and smell the roses...So ,what if the Ice Caps melt...The Earth has had no Ice Caps before...Can you accept that fact...
------------Maybe it's GOD's,Nature,The Earth saying it's time,should we say,Another Noah's Ark. Event...Maybe that was another time when the Water rose,or when Atlantis sunk,or maybe just covered by rising water....Not just a story in the Bible..There are other cultures that speak of a great flood...So,why is it so hard for present day Scientists to accept that fact....Just ponder on that for awhile....The scientific community sure as HELL can't bring themselves back down to Earth so to speak...Just admit, sometimes things just happen beyond Mankind's control...How do Scientists explain how Deserts are formed?...Oh!wait ,they have been here on Earth,before the Scientists... :lol: . :D ...
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:39 am

Can God give me some good steak sauce?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby HitRed on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:25 am

God owns the place. He like to be thanked for His gifts and blessings.

Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Major HitRed

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:24 pm

You could have just said no, he can't.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:58 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------You can put it here.......But Jp4fun......You as others are so Hell bent on your magnificent science....Yes,...science...Which GOD created the Universe...Hold on... don't go crazy...Since GOD created Earth...Let's get to The Earth for a moment....It Has already been said,proved that in Earth's past....The Earth heats up on it's own...outside of that...Even with the Earth shooting high levels of CO2 ,the 1st Ice cap was formed....Now, could it be another act of Nature./GOD....The Earth is doing something on it's own,to heat up,as it has done many times in it's past... Mankind thinks so highly of itself ,turned it's back on GOD,aside from that,just can't come to admit , sometimes things happened,beyond Mankind's control...Or it's ability to control...Make ever effort to think up plans,ideas,to control...When maybe, Mankind should just sit back,and smell the roses...So ,what if the Ice Caps melt...The Earth has had no Ice Caps before...Can you accept that fact...
------------Maybe it's GOD's,Nature,The Earth saying it's time,should we say,Another Noah's Ark. Event...Maybe that was another time when the Water rose,or when Atlantis sunk,or maybe just covered by rising water....Not just a story in the Bible..There are other cultures that speak of a great flood...So,why is it so hard for present day Scientists to accept that fact....Just ponder on that for awhile....The scientific community sure as HELL can't bring themselves back down to Earth so to speak...Just admit, sometimes things just happen beyond Mankind's control...How do Scientists explain how Deserts are formed?...Oh!wait ,they have been here on Earth,before the Scientists... :lol: . :D ...
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

ConfSS,

First of all, there are those who apparently cannot understand that the world and CC has those who are clearly Climate Deniers, like you have shown yourself to be.

You again are so dismissive of the LESSONS and the evidence, ConfSS. You FAIL TO open your eyes, ears, and brain to what is actually going on around you. By saying, to paraphrase, that ALL this is God's will makes you appear unable to comprehend SCIENCE, and therefore rather ignorant. PERIOD.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:16 pm

very astute observation, jp... :idea: and it only took you how many years here to deduce that?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:27 pm

riskllama wrote:very astute observation, jp... :idea: and it only took you how many years here to deduce that?

You need to randomly EMPHASIZE certain words to get the MESSAGE across or he will IGNORE all EVIDENCE to the CONTRARY that Confed will actually READ what he TYPED.

I DRIVE A DODGE CHARGER!
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm

duly noted, DDS - ty
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TeeGee on Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:41 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
riskllama wrote:very astute observation, jp... :idea: and it only took you how many years here to deduce that?

You need to randomly EMPHASIZE certain words to get the MESSAGE across or he will IGNORE all EVIDENCE to the CONTRARY that Confed will actually READ what he TYPED.

I DRIVE A DODGE CHARGER!

Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:15 pm

as long as it took me to deduce how sarcastic, flippant, and joyless you are :D

and thank you, Llama, for perspicaciously noting that I offer astute observations :D :lol:

I have known that ConfSS has a narrow point of view on many issues for a long time. His lack of thinking beyond a cursory level has been increasingly obvious for a long time. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this issue has caused me to call him on that. I will say that at least he brings some positive ideas and energy to the Forum discussion, more than simple shrugs, insouciant comments, sarcasm, and eye rolls.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:22 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

I DRIVE A DODGE CHARGER!

at least I do NOT use large font for the same effect :D :lol: =D>

NOR do I type in ALL CAPS and YELL..!!, not ALL THE TIME, at least.....as some do......
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:32 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

I DRIVE A DODGE CHARGER!

NOR do I type in ALL CAPS and YELL..!!, not ALL THE TIME, at least.....as some do......

You do not understand how to type without capitalizing

R A N D O M W O R D S !
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:44 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

I DRIVE A DODGE CHARGER!

You do not understand how to type without capitalizing

R A N D O M W O R D S !

LoL....good one, DDS. ..oops, I mean dds

rainbow colors, huh..?? is that the color scheme for your Dodge Charger?

well, enough of this. I have important things to do, like roll pretend dice.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:13 am

Don't judge my paint job. That's just mean.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:30 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Don't judge my paint job. That's just mean.

At least you do not post pictures of bananas. LoL :lol:

jus having a wee bit of fun, dds :D :lol:
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:33 am

To pile on. Hey, when was the last time that penalty was called in the NFL? That used to be a tactic used on sandlot football to really hurt the guy...LoL.

and he said it:

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

The latter. I'm an idiot.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:39 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

and thank you, Llama, for perspicaciously noting that I offer astute observations :D :lol:

I have known that ConfSS has a narrow point of view on many issues for a long time. His lack of thinking beyond a cursory level has been increasingly obvious for a long time. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this issue has caused me to call him on that. I will say that at least he brings some positive ideas and energy to the Forum discussion, more than simple shrugs, insouciant comments, sarcasm, and eye rolls.

so it takes you years to grasp basic concepts that many, if not most, here take for granted as being pretty much self evident. got it. i believe you mentioned you were a teacher of some kind?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby 2dimes on Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:01 am

Why is HitRed asking for steak sauce when that family is about to eat bowls of vegetarian gloop?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:33 am

riskllama wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

so it takes you years to grasp basic concepts that many, if not most, here take for granted as being pretty much self evident. got it. i believe you mentioned you were a teacher of some kind?

Unlike some, I give everyone a chance before I declare them a FAILURE. You, Llama, is one student I can tell from the start is a total FAILURE, no matter what is said or done. Your joylessness is the MAIN indication of your failure attitude..
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:20 am

2dimes wrote:Why is HitRed asking for steak sauce when that family is about to eat bowls of vegetarian gloop?

I just want to know if God has made his own steak sauce.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

Postby 2dimes on Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:56 am

Why can't you be like the others and ruin the thread without relying on God. Less steak sauce, more copy pasta.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:09 am

2dimes wrote:Why can't you be like the others and ruin the thread without relying on God. Less steak sauce, more copy pasta.

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Whoosh

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,