Conquer Club

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Fauci lies to the Senate do you think he's telling you the truth about vaccine safety?

No, Fool Me Once, Shame On You - Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
67%
Yes, Jab it in my Arm! Gotta Get it! More VAX MORE VAX! Trust Fauci! Fauci is Science! MOAAAAARRR!!!!
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: NIH Backpedals - Admits Fauci Lied About GOF Research

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:00 pm

Voltaire wrote:—A hundred times I wanted to kill myself, but always I loved life more. This ridiculous weakness is perhaps one of our worst instincts; is anything more stupid than choosing to carry a burden that really one wants to cast on the ground? to hold existence in horror, and yet to cling to it? to fondle the serpent which devours us till it has eaten out our heart? —In the countries through which I have been forced to wander, in the taverns where I have had to work, I have seen a vast number of people who hated their existence; but I never saw more than a dozen who deliberately put an end to their own misery.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby riskllama on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Re: Trusted Science Guy Fauci Had Puppies Eaten Alive

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Days after it was revealed Tony Fauci lied to the Senate, it's now emerged he funded an experiment that had puppies eaten alive.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

Some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed so scientists could work without incessant barking.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/we ... from-fauci

The guy you're getting advice for healthcare decisions on is - literally and by definition - a mad scientist.

When people say "Trust the Scientists" they probably didn't mean Dr Frankenstein or Dr Moreau.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:20 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:
October 22, 21 Home

I have more for you. I choose you to carry out my will through you. My will stands like my laws stand unchanged from long ago to now.

I speak so others may hear my word and know the word of God.

I live in every day things most take for granted like the sunshine; the flowers that bloom and welcome me. I create beauty with a wave of my hand.

I am a wonderful God to be adored and to be feared. I live to be praised by my creation. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that I am Lord and God! I am highly to be praised! Come and sing praises to the Lord God of Heaven and earth. I am Lord God! Praise my name!

Go now.

A. B. Simpson wrote:Fear is born of Satan, and if we would only take time to think a moment we would see that everything Satan says is founded upon a falsehood.

John Calvin wrote:Seeing that a pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness.

Francis Frangipane wrote:Beloved, I say, let your fears go, lest they make you fainthearted. Stop inspiring fear in those around you and now take your stand in faith. God has been good and He will continue to manifest His goodness. Let us approach these days expecting to see the goodness of the Lord manifest. Let us be strong and of good courage, for the Lord will fight for us if we stand in faith.

Saint Francis de Sales wrote:Do not fear what may happen tomorrow. The same loving Father who cares for you today will care for you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginings.

St. Thomas Aquinas wrote:Fear is such a powerful emotion for humans that when we allow it to take us over, it drives compassion right out of our hearts.

This is a good set of quotes, Mookie. Thanks for sharing.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: Fauci Ordered Puppies Eaten Alive by Insects

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:30 pm

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Foster Children

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Three days after it emerged Biden's medical advisor Fauci lied to the Senate, and two days after it emerged Biden's medical advisor Fauci ordered puppies to be surgically immobilized and then eaten alive by insects, an old story has now emerged that shows Biden's medical advisor Fauci - as a young division head in the NIH in the early 1980s - ordered AIDS drugs tested on orphan children, often without their consent or knowledge.

I mean, I wouldn't personally take health care advise from a mad scientist and confirmed sociopath, but I respect the choices of people who do, I guess.

1984 photo
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Ali

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:44 pm

i heard he also partied w/Epstein... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:54 pm

I heard he can't stand to hear people singing "Edelweis."
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:55 pm

riskllama wrote:i heard he also partied w/Epstein... :?

honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at this point

Dukasaur wrote:I heard he can't stand to hear people singing "Edelweis."

=D> =D> =D>

+1
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:51 am

In before the Kennel Club will be labeled domestic terrorists
Major HitRed

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:13 am

HitRed wrote:In before the Kennel Club will be labeled domestic terrorists

They are.

https://blog.humanesociety.org/2018/05/new-hampshire-fight-reveals-american-kennel-club-champion-puppy-mills-not-dogs.html
It is a cruel irony when an organization that touts itself as a champion of dogs works behind closed doors to oppose a wide range of animal welfare bills, including those advanced to crack down on cruel puppy mills. But that is exactly what the American Kennel Club has been doing for years, and now AKC has done it again in New Hampshire, where it’s helped kill a bill that would have protected dogs raised, mistreated and neglected by unscrupulous breeders.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Drops Dead of COVID-19

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:09 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
HitRed wrote:

That said if you want to join his cultish new faction of christianity, which with your addition will become 2 members strong... I will be here to make fun of you, and remind you that you are worshiping false idols.

--------Not New...A GREAT TRUTH THAT HAS FOUGHT NON-BELIEVERS FOR OVER 2,000 YEARS...TOOK OVER THE GREASTEST EMPIRE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN...ROME... :D :D :D ...Then Years Later would Turn it's back on GOD ,and fell into ruin......Sounds a lot like a country We all know... :( ...Modeled after ROME...

----------I can't speak for HitRed....
----------------But I welcome The Battle......For I have GOD on my side.....I will be fighting on the side of RIGHT....Those who stand with GOD always have found themselves outnumbered....But those who stand by GOD will have the last laugh when IT MATTERS THE MOST....Take the Vax... Question...You have seen the bumbling Government and Corporations...Run by the LEFT....I wouldn't trust them with anything.....I'll stick with ,I put my TRUST IN GOD,HE will protect me...HE has been with me so far,the whole way...Unlike Peter....I am PROUD TO SAY...YES,GOD IS KOOL... 8-) 8-) 8-) ...I STAND BY HIM...LET'S DO THIS THING...I'M READY.... :D O:) O:) O:)
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,