Conquer Club

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Fauci lies to the Senate do you think he's telling you the truth about vaccine safety?

No, Fool Me Once, Shame On You - Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
67%
Yes, Jab it in my Arm! Gotta Get it! More VAX MORE VAX! Trust Fauci! Fauci is Science! MOAAAAARRR!!!!
33%

Total votes : 6

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:23 pm

Jessica Berg Wilson, 37, of Seattle, Wash., passed away unexpectedly Sept. 7, 2021 from COVID-19 Vaccine-Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) surrounded by her loving family. Jessica was an exceptionally healthy and vibrant 37-year-old young mother with no underlying health conditions.

https://obits.oregonlive.com/us/obituar ... =200278331

She had opposed taking the vaccine, according to her obituary, but got it in order to be involved her her daughter's education.

"She had been vehemently opposed to taking the vaccine, knowing she was in good health and of a young age and thus not at risk for serious illness," her obituary reads. "In her mind, the known and unknown risks of the unproven vaccine were more of a threat. But, slowly, day by day, her freedom to choose was stripped away. Her passion to be actively involved in her children's educationā€”which included being a Room Momā€”was, once again, blocked by government mandate. Ultimately, those who closed doors and separated mothers from their children prevailed. It cost Jessica her life. It cost her children the loving embrace of their caring mother."

https://kpic.com/news/local/seattle-wom ... e-graduate

Jessica's family will receive no compensation for her death as the Johnson & Johnson mega-corporation has been granted universal immunity from lawsuits throughout time and space for all eternity. The U.S. government will also offer no compensation. The family won't even receive a coupon for a discounted funeral and will bear all costs on their own. (similar to political prisoners in China would be executed and the families then sent a bill for the bullet)
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: RIP Jessica Berg Wilson

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:28 pm

After six months, the vaccine efficacy drops below the 50% threshold required for initial EUA, new research finds. The vaccinated are filling up hospitals in Guam in an omen for what will happen next in the mainland U.S. And scientists are privately expressing confusion and unease with the government's vaccination campaign.

Breakthrough Cases in Guam Surging, Possible "Cause for Alarm" for Mainland U.S.: Overall, breakthrough patients in Guam now account for about 40% of hospital admissions. Dr. Peter Lombard, a member of the Guam governor's advisory group, attributed the high rate of breakthrough cases to waning efficacy of the vaccine six months after being administered. Experts say this may be an omen as to what lies in store for the mainland United States, as Guam reached a high rate of vaccination earlier than the rest of the country. ā€œI trust that the data is real. Now is it a cause for alarm? That is the question,ā€ Lombard said. [The Guardian]

Pfizer Vaccine Drops to 47% Efficacy at Six Months: A study published on Monday in The Lancet medical journal found that the efficacy of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine fell below 50 percent after about six months after the second dose. The Pfizer-funded study found that Pfizer's vaccine was 88 percent effective in the first month after full vaccination but dropped to 47 percent effectiveness at about six months. [The Hill]

Current Vaccines Will Stop Working in Mid-2022: The head of BioNTech, which partnered with Pfizer on its vaccine, said a new vaccine formula is likely to be needed by mid-2022 to protect against future mutations of the virus. Ugur Sahin, co-founder and chief executive officer of BioNtech, said that new strains of COVID-19 will emerge by the middle of next year that can evade booster shots and the bodyā€™s immune defenses, meaning the vaccine discovery and inoculation process will need to start anew. [Bloomberg]

Scientists Privately Signaling Unease with Vaccines to White House, Broad Disagreement with Dr. Doom: A vocal contingent of prominent doctors and scientists is pressing the Biden administration to scrap its plans to provide booster shots to all previously vaccinated adults, according to five people familiar with the matter. Fauciā€™s remarks drew disagreement on the call, the five people familiar with the matter said. Several participants were left mystified about the goal of the governmentā€™s vaccination campaign. [Politico]
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: RIP Jessica Berg Wilson - Another Vax Death

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:42 pm

Sweden Bans Moderna Vaccine Due to Escalating Safety Concerns

Sweden today banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30 due to mounting safety concerns that were not previously apparent. In the U.S. meanwhile, Sleepy Joe is ordering millions of Americans to be vaccinated with Moderna. That's why it's called the Biden Death Jab.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... 0-or-under
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:25 am

saxitoxin wrote:Sweden Bans Moderna Vaccine Due to Escalating Safety Concerns

Sweden today banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30 due to mounting safety concerns that were not previously apparent. In the U.S. meanwhile, Sleepy Joe is ordering millions of Americans to be vaccinated with Moderna. That's why it's called the Biden Death Jab.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... 0-or-under

First, on a personal note, I read this EVEN after I got a COVID vaccine.

Second, since I got the Pfizer (not Phizer) vaccine, I have little to worry about, according to all that I have read.

Third, note that the danger FROM COVID for this condition is GREATER than the possible link to the Moderna vaccine.

Fourth, as noted, there are other options. Young men are not likely to get a blood clot, so J&J seems to be ANOTHER safe option for men.

Fifth, NOTHING is certain in life. suxi wants 100% efficacy and 100% safety, AIN'T HAPPENING (except for death and taxes).

Sixth, NOTHING NEW, as

SEVENTH, AGAIN, suxi cherry picks the data to PAINT a FALSE NARRATIVE and MORE FAKE NEWS:

from his OWN source:

Similar Risk
In an interview, Moderna Chief Executive Officer Stephane Bancel said that larger datasets including real world data from the United States indicate that the risk of myocarditis is similar between the two vaccines. Also, he said the risk of contracting myocarditis from Covid is much greater than the chances of coming down with the heart condition after getting the vaccine.

Those who have been vaccinated recently with a first or second dose of the Moderna vaccine shouldnā€™t worry, Tegnell said, as the risk is very small. Denmarkā€™s National Board of Health indicated it hasnā€™t seen any differences in side effects between the two vaccines.

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health cited new data from Ontario, Canada, as well as from Norway, Sweden and other countries in recommending that men under 30 consider choosing the Pfizer jab.

BOTTOM line: the medical system advocates and shows the prudent and needed caution. Make an informed choice and get the right vaccine.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:30 am

Since there is nothing new here, except MORE of suxi's pathetic attempts to PAINT ANOTHER FALSE NARRATIVE, I SEE NO NEED TO POST HERE.

I plan to post on the COVID vaccine in the main such thread: https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=235202&start=600

Move along.

suxi is a weak minded storm trooper wannabe
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:01 pm

then why did you? i mean, if you saw no need...does silence offend you, jp?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:34 pm

Apropos of nothin', how's that 'Trump will be reinstated by August' thing going?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Re: 6 Countries Ban Moderna Vax Due to Emerging Safety Conce

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:57 pm

In the last week, six countries have banned the Moderna version of the Biden Death Jab over emerging safety concerns that weren't identified during testing and have only now become apparent. Five of the six are Scandinavian nations.

- Japan (blanket ban; entire stockpile of 1.6 MM doses recalled and destroyed)
    - Iceland (blanket ban)
    - Norway (ban for anyone under 30)
    - Sweden (ban for anyone under 30)
    - Denmark (ban for anyone under 30)
    - Finland (ban for anyone under 18)
America's Authoritarian Left, who never miss an opportunity to tout how much more advanced Sweden and Denmark are than the U.S., have been silent on the deteriorating safety situation.

Imagine being a member of America's Authoritarian Left who gobbled up the "safe and effective" line and now realize you're walking around with a timebomb inside you and you have no legal recourse as Moderna has total civil immunity. Must suck.

Now imagine when the 18-month safety data starts coming in on Pfizer.

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Anyone who has side effects from the vaccine should not be allowed medical treatment. They made their choice. They knew what they were getting into. We shouldn't be wasting medical resources on them. We have to preserve medical resources for people who are smart enough to take care of themselves. I mean, imagine being so dull you take medical advice from a drunk housewife with a 39% approval rating.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:25 pm

People who drink alcohol are an absolute state. Say what you like about Trump but at least he knew better than to spend his spare time getting incapacitated with drugs.
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:55 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:People who drink alcohol are an absolute state. Say what you like about Trump but at least he knew better than to spend his spare time getting incapacitated with drugs.

I just pounded back a bottle of Pinot Noir, and I'm in an absolute state of delight. Say what yaour watn about me, but alcohol makes idiots like you tolerable.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby 2dimes on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:07 pm

\:D/
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:15 pm

were they putting asbestos in it?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:55 am

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:People who drink alcohol are an absolute state. Say what you like about Trump but at least he knew better than to spend his spare time getting incapacitated with drugs.

I just pounded back a bottle of Pinot Noir, and I'm in an absolute state of delight. Say what yaour watn about me, but alcohol makes idiots like you tolerable.

Very haram, reported.
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

I'm offended.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:42 pm

Burn this bitch to the ground!!!

With inflation spiraling out of control, crime on the increase, and growing shortages of basic foodstuffs on the horizon, the Regime is now having to deal with the effects of the Resistance crippling its basic infrastructure.

Southwest canceled nearly 2,000 flights nationwide, or 28% of its schedule.

The airline said in a Facebook post that due to air traffic control issues and disruptive weather that a large number of flights would be canceled across the U.S.

Some passengers said they were told the airline's COVID-19 vaccine mandate is to blame for a massive walkout, which led to the cancellations.

Southwest canceled more than 1,000 flights nationwide, or 28% of its schedule, as of 1 p.m Sunday, according to flight tracker FlightAware. The next in line are Allegiant and Spirit, both of which have canceled 5% and 4% of their flights, respectively, on Sunday, according to the flight tracker. American Airlines canceled 2% of its flights.

The nationwide cancellations came as the airline announced Monday that the company will now require employees to get the COVID-19 vaccinated by Dec. 8.

Some customers said they were told the cancellations are a direct result of the vaccine mandate.

ā€œI asked them specifically 'is this about weather' ā€“ because if itā€™s about weather, they can deny compensation. They said 'no, itā€™s not about weather.' I said 'is this about maintenance?' They said 'no, itā€™s not about maintenance.' I said then 'what is the problem?'" passenger Ron Frank said. ā€œThey said this is all because of the vaccine mandate. They said we had a massive walkout. They also said that air traffic control had a massive walkout because of the vaccine mandate. But to couch 1,000 cancelations because of a thunderstorm somewhere is not believable.ā€

Southwest Airlines is the only airline experiencing a high volume of cancelations.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/natio ... 678755f5d0

ā€˜Never have I seen anything like thisā€™: Staffing shortages cancel over 140 ferry sailings on Friday

Dozens of Washington state ferry sailings have been canceled Friday, due to staffing shortages across numerous routes.

ā€œ20 years doing traffic in the city, NEVER have I EVER seen anything like this,ā€ KIRO Radio Traffic Reporter Tracy Taylor tweeted.

As of 6:45 a.m. Friday, Taylor reports a total of 141 cancelled sailings for the day, as well hours-long delays for many other routes.

https://mynorthwest.com/3182182/ferry-c ... shortages/

The Biden Autocracy is getting pushback. =D> =D> =D> Good always triumphs. Biden will be ripped from his pedestal.

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:44 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Burn this bitch to the ground!!!

Southwest canceled nearly 2,000 flights nationwide, or 28% of its schedule.

The airline said in a Facebook post that due to air traffic control issues and disruptive weather that a large number of flights would be canceled across the U.S.

Some passengers said they were told the airline's COVID-19 vaccine mandate is to blame for a massive walkout, which led to the cancellations.

Southwest canceled more than 1,000 flights nationwide, or 28% of its schedule, as of 1 p.m Sunday, according to flight tracker FlightAware. The next in line are Allegiant and Spirit, both of which have canceled 5% and 4% of their flights, respectively, on Sunday, according to the flight tracker. American Airlines canceled 2% of its flights.

The nationwide cancellations came as the airline announced Monday that the company will now require employees to get the COVID-19 vaccinated by Dec. 8.

Some customers said they were told the cancellations are a direct result of the vaccine mandate.

ā€œI asked them specifically 'is this about weather' ā€“ because if itā€™s about weather, they can deny compensation. They said 'no, itā€™s not about weather.' I said 'is this about maintenance?' They said 'no, itā€™s not about maintenance.' I said then 'what is the problem?'" passenger Ron Frank said. ā€œThey said this is all because of the vaccine mandate. They said we had a massive walkout. They also said that air traffic control had a massive walkout because of the vaccine mandate. But to couch 1,000 cancelations because of a thunderstorm somewhere is not believable.ā€

Southwest Airlines is the only airline experiencing a high volume of cancelations.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/natio ... 678755f5d0

ā€˜Never have I seen anything like thisā€™: Staffing shortages cancel over 140 ferry sailings on Friday

Dozens of Washington state ferry sailings have been canceled Friday, due to staffing shortages across numerous routes.

ā€œ20 years doing traffic in the city, NEVER have I EVER seen anything like this,ā€ KIRO Radio Traffic Reporter Tracy Taylor tweeted.

As of 6:45 a.m. Friday, Taylor reports a total of 141 cancelled sailings for the day, as well hours-long delays for many other routes.

https://mynorthwest.com/3182182/ferry-c ... shortages/

so saxi, you want the USA to collapse? Is that what you are now advocating? OR only its transportation systems?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:48 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:so saxi, you want the USA to collapse? Is that what you are now advocating?

I want the Regime to collapse.

And it's going to.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:54 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:so saxi, you want the USA to collapse? Is that what you are now advocating?

I want the Regime to collapse.

And it's going to.

so you want the "Regime" to collapse and you do not care of the impact of ALL this disruption to the USA and to all the workers and travelers? You cannot wait until the next election, like the ones in 2021 and 2022?

SO I can paraphrase you and say "I WANT IT MY WAY AND I WANT IT NOW." And, if not now, then ASAP. Did I get that correct?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: Transit Infrastructure Crippled by Frankenvax Resistance

Postby HitRed on Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:57 pm

My world is quickly deteriorating with the fall of your country.* It has fallen more rapidly than before. - Jesus

* USA
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:02 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:so you want the "Regime" to collapse and you do not care of the impact of ALL this disruption to the USA and to all the workers and travelers? You cannot wait until the next election, like the ones in 2021 and 2022?

People have a right to resist attempts to violate their bodily integrity. Anyone who supports a Regime that attempts to do so is complicit in the assault. If they want planes and trains and all the other niceties of a civilization, they can call off their attacks. If they choose not to, then they've made a choice. Choices have consequences.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:12 pm

HitRed wrote:
My world is quickly deteriorating with the fall of your country.* It has fallen more rapidly than before. - Jesus

* USA

So HitRed, did Jesus tell you "your country" or the "USA"? Is the USA your INTERPRETATION of what Jesus told you?

I want to get your quote of Jesus correct. There is a difference between the two statements.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:19 pm

You doubt. God is real and He speaks.
Major HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:so you want the "Regime" to collapse and you do not care of the impact of ALL this disruption to the USA and to all the workers and travelers? You cannot wait until the next election, like the ones in 2021 and 2022?

I have patience.

Before it collapses I want chaos on every street in America. If the 82nd Airborne stormed the White House tomorrow and took Biden into protective custody that would be no good. Things need to get much worse first. Currently scheduled elections offer a good timeline. Hopefully the Resistance keeps turning the dial on the pressure cooker up until then.

It seems that saxi wants a civil war and street battles to bring down President Biden and his "Regime." WONDERFUL idea, saxi, Keep advocating that.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:30 pm

HitRed wrote:You doubt. God is real and He speaks.

only to YOU?

God speaks, often in whispers. One must seek peace and quiet and tranquility to hear God speaking. I doubt you and your statements; I do not doubt God. I study God's Word and His words.

I have doubts about how much you hear, the accuracy of your reports, and its veracity.

I suspect much of what you claim you hear is what you want to hear.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,