Conquer Club

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Fauci lies to the Senate do you think he's telling you the truth about vaccine safety?

No, Fool Me Once, Shame On You - Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
67%
Yes, Jab it in my Arm! Gotta Get it! More VAX MORE VAX! Trust Fauci! Fauci is Science! MOAAAAARRR!!!!
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Drops Dead of COVID-19

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:34 am

riskllama wrote:really? how do you know that? I mean, if he lied about WMDā€™s on national television to basically the entire planet, what makes you think he wouldnā€™t lie about who he voted for???

riskllama wrote:ikr? no such creature exists down there. he's gotta be full of shit. Powell, not saxi - well, saxi too but in this case, i am referring to Colin Powell - may republican jeebus have mercy on his soul... :?

----------Well ,Llama is on to something.....But even if He voted for Trump...After The Unofficial Tour of the U.S. Capital on Jan. 6th ...Powell said He is no longer Republican...The PARTY that hasn't turned it's back on GOD...Ouch...I would like to see The HEAVEN cam...Powell at The Pearly Gates trying to explain to ST. PETER..."Did I say I am no longer Republican,No,No"...I said,"I am no longer Resubmitting my life story in print...I was misquoted by LEFT MEDIA,Just like people thought I said Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction...The MEDIA is always misquoting me... :) ..."

---------But Let US BE SERIOUS FOR REAL...
----------------Whether you are this or that... Believe this or that...

------------STOP USING SUCH A GREAT AMERICAN GENERAL COLIN POWELL...YES, AMERICAN :!: =D> =D> =D> .... GENERAL COLIN POWELL...WAS A GREAT MAN...YES, A MAN...LIKE LEE OR STONEWALL...A MAN...I WILL DEFEND POWELL,ALL AMERICAN HEROS...YOU KNOW ...MAN IS NOT PERFECT...MAN IS NOT GOD....NO MATTER WHAT POWELL DID OR DID NOT DO...WAS A GREAT AMERICAN SOLDIER/HERO... PERIOD...DOES NOT NEED TO BE PARADED AROUND ... BECAUSE HE MAY OR NOT HAVE DIED FROM COVID-19,if was Vaxed,or hadn't been(Only GOD knows)...TO SUPPORT THE RIGHT OR LEFT POLITICAL VIEWS....HE HAD CANCER...HE WAS 84...GOD TOOK POWELL TO HEAVEN, BECAUSE GOD FELT IT WAS TIME FOR POWELL TO JOIN HIM IN HIS KINGDOM... 8-) ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 pm

Dear Saxi. Honey. We love you and we only want what's best for you. Please get vaccinated. There will be an extra pudding in every one of your meals for the next month if you will just do this one little favor for us.

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:22 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
riskllama wrote:really? how do you know that? I mean, if he lied about WMDā€™s on national television to basically the entire planet, what makes you think he wouldnā€™t lie about who he voted for???

riskllama wrote:ikr? no such creature exists down there. he's gotta be full of shit. Powell, not saxi - well, saxi too but in this case, i am referring to Colin Powell - may republican jeebus have mercy on his soul... :?

----------[size=150]After The Unofficial Tour of the U.S. Capital on Jan. 6th ...Powell said He is no longer Republican...The PARTY that hasn't turned it's back on GOD...

So you are saying republicans have turned their back on America, democracy, and the new testament of the bible... but you still have that old testament god on your side right?

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:16 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

----------[size=150]After The Unofficial Tour of the U.S. Capital on Jan. 6th ...Powell said He is no longer Republican...The PARTY that hasn't turned it's back on GOD...

So you are saying republicans have turned their back on America, democracy, and the new testament of the bible... but you still have that old testament god on your side right?

That poster is a classic example of the problem with Rats. Rats assume we're opposed to all these things and have just been hoodwinked. They don't, for a moment, think that - in fact - we know exactly what we're supporting.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 pm

-----------THANK YOU KINDLY SAXI.... :D :D :D ...I was just getting to Mookie...
------------- =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
------------THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA ...Has only Republicans defending GOD and The FATHER ,MOTHER raising Their kids FAMILIES.... AMERICA is a REPUBLIC like Ancient ROME...not a Democracy like Ancient Greece...All ready been through that...With America is modeled after Ancient ROME thread...
-------------BUT I will bring up The 3rd trick of the Democratic Party Thread....A short recap...
----------------After The War Between the States...Blacks formed strong Black Republican Communities...With The Democratic Party's Power was threatened....So The Democratic Party broke up The Black Republican Communities,with a party actually using Voter surpression The KKK,for Blacks took over Southern seats at the U.S.Capital after the War...As Republicans....To get these seats back...Blacks could vote for Blacks...But Whites better vote Democrat...Or some Dunce Cap wearing jackasses will pay your home a visit...Which led To Segregation...Hence,The STRONG DEMOCRATIC SOUTH,until Reagan broke it up in 80/84 elections...That is how bad Southern Jimmy Carter screwed things up,looking familiar ,Biden ;) ...
---------------You show going back to the 50's...The Golden Age of America,The Post War IKE years..... Republicans were on their way,Making America #1 in the World,with manufacturing booming...America's military #1...How would the Threatened Democrats hold on to their party,regain power.....Once again,screw the Blacks...Who had strong Traditional Father ,Mother Families....So,The Democratic Party decided to take The FATHER figure out of the family...Making singal MOTHER families,living on welfare...No Man, depending on the Government...FREE,FREE,FREE stuff... Marxist activists taking flight in American Society,thanks to Liberals....Giving America,the 60's and 70's... AMERICA started to come back in the 90's...Until 2010... That's Right Obama....
---------------Who did not discourage Activists,of The Radical Marxist LEFT , Liberals led Democratic Party...The 3rd Trick... Identity Politics....Which has led to where we are today....Along with...The fact that The Democrats can see...Blacks leaving,and joining the GOP...Obama loved open borders...When He was President....Biden is back at it, destroying the borders of The USA....More future votes for The Democratic Party...with FREE,FREE,FREE stuff...They don't even care if Non American citizens vote,that is the way they want it....But I'll bring the thread up for you Mookie....I THINK YOU MEAN , DEMOCRATS HAVE TURNED THEIR BACK ON AMERICA AND GOD...FOR ULTIMATE POWER...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)...You love GOD,Your Family....THAT IS WHAT THE LEFT IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING...THE TRADITIONAL AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE...SO YOU HAVE ALREADY CHOSEN TO FIGHT FOR TRADITIONAL AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE... AGAINST THE LEFT....AS VICTOR LAZZLO WOULD TELL RICK.... WELCOME BACK TO THE FIGHT...THIS TIME I KNOW OUR SIDE WILL WIN...:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Major ConfederateSS

Postby HitRed on Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:05 pm

November 17, 20

I see the great destruction of your country. Those that work on the side of the enemy, the evil one, are hard at work to bring down this great country which was founded on me and my laws. Those who seek evil are greedy and lust for what they seek - power. This is all they think about and dream about - the power that they seek and lust for. In the end, it will not be enough to satisfy their hunger and lust. - Jesus
Major HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:54 pm

Three panty wearing traitors triggered in one post, I'm getting good at this!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:47 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Three panty wearing traitors triggered in one post, I'm getting good at this!

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:03 pm

HitRed wrote:
November 17, 20

I see the great destruction of your country. Those that work on the side of the enemy, the evil one, are hard at work to bring down this great country which was founded on me and my laws. Those who seek evil are greedy and lust for what they seek - power. This is all they think about and dream about - the power that they seek and lust for. In the end, it will not be enough to satisfy their hunger and lust. - Jesus

------POWER will not get them into HIS KINGDOM of HEAVEN either...POWER is obtained by deeds of The Devil...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Major ConfederateSS

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:56 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
HitRed wrote:
November 17, 20

------POWER will not get them into HIS KINGDOM of HEAVEN either...POWER is obtained by deeds of The Devil...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

You two both seem pretty sure you are the sole arbiter of God's truth, so which one of you is right and which is wrong??? The guy who's pretending to be God, or the guy correcting the guy who is pretending to be god?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:03 pm

I propose a dance-off. Whichever of them moves in a peculiar way is the winner.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:24 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
HitRed wrote:
November 17, 20

You two both seem pretty sure you are the sole arbiter of God's truth, so which one of you is right and which is wrong??? The guy who's pretending to be God, or the guy correcting the guy who is pretending to be god?

Lieutenant riskllama

Re: NIH Backpedals - Admits Fauci Lied About GOF Research

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:08 pm

NEW POLL: Now that it's proved multi-millionaire Fauci lied to the Senate, do you still believe he's a dow-eyed doctor telling you all the good deeds about his future employer, Pfizer?

Even the lapdog media smell blood in the water. Several months ago, in a testy exchange, Anthony Fauci swore under oath to Senator Dr. Rand Paul that the NIH did not fund Gain of Function research into coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute.

Yesterday, a major document drop ...

In Major Shift, NIH Admits Funding Risky Virus Research in Wuhan
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/nih-admits-funding-risky-virus-research-in-wuhan

Did Fauci mislead Congress? NIH letter deepens concerns.
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2021/1022/Did-Fauci-mislead-Congress-NIH-letter-deepens-concerns

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan ā€” despite Fauciā€™s denials
https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

NIH DOCUMENTS PROVIDE NEW EVIDENCE U.S. FUNDED GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH IN WUHAN
https://theintercept.com/2021/09/09/covid-origins-gain-of-function-research/

The GOP has now officially issued a call for Fauci's resignation and that perjury charges should be advanced against him for lying to the Senate.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:24 pm

(a)Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfullyā€”

(1)falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2)makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3)makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not more than 5 years.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Dow-eyed

Is that like doe eyed?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:34 pm

2dimes wrote:Dow-eyed

Is that like doe eyed?

He's Dow Jones Industrial Average-eyed ... all about the $$$$$$.

ā€œWe now know for certain that Dr. Fauci and Dr. Collins have been misleading the American people for months,ā€ said Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, member of the House Energy & Commerce Committee, in a statement to the Monitor. She has called for a bipartisan investigation. ā€œIt is also clear there are significant failures at the NIH to properly oversee grant funding. EcoHealth Alliance violated the terms of their grant, has refused to cooperate with NIH, yet NIH continues to fund EcoHealth Alliance. This a serious breakdown of trust, accountability, and transparency.ā€

ā€œThe type of research that could have created COVID-19 ā€“ that type of research was occurring,ā€ says Senator Paul. ā€œIs there a possibility that the Chinese researchers havenā€™t been completely forthright, and havenā€™t told us about other viruses they had in their lab?ā€

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/ ... s-concerns
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:15 pm

Ah. Maybe.

Looks like a guy with expensive taste.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:49 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
HitRed wrote:
November 17, 20

-------Or blind Left Liberals who don't know what a Bible or Church looks like.....When they spread their brainwashing to The World...Trying to rewrite things you don't know liberal...
-------------HitRed is quoting GOD/JESUS....I am just giving the UNHOLY LEFT Who wouldn't know GOD even in a Foxhole...The Highlights of WHAT JESUS said....WE both said the same thing....You proved just how sad The LEFT is,trying to spread lies and rewrite and see things in their sick world UNHOLY views...They want everyone to live in...
...TRY AGAIN ...YOU LOSE THIS ONE Mookie :lol: :lol: :lol: ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...I know The LEFT is SLOW ;) ...So,let me break Foxhole down for Today's UNHOLY....In WAR...On the Battlefields...EVEN ATHEISTS...PRAY THEIR ASSES OFF....The old saying...There are no atheists in foxholes...But Today's LIBERAL LEFT ,make the Atheists of old...LOOK like The most GOD LOVING people ever... O:) ...
Major ConfederateSS

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:23 am

One of things I disagree with you about ConfSS, is that you see the world in simple terms: us vs. them; left vs. right; Communists vs. Americans; God-fearing vs. atheists.

The world is not THAT polar and much more complex. America had that simple view of the world post WWII and ended up supporting dictators who abused their power and their people ONLY because they claimed to be ANTI-Communists. People are more complex, too. I would argue that not every leftist or liberal is an atheist (but many are).

I am not claiming to be a liberal or conservative, but I do believe in God. I have doubts that HitRed really hears the voice of God, but if that is what he believes, so be it. More power to him. I do not bother to read most of what he posts and I prefer instead to read the written Word of God in the Bible.

Too many on the right see the world in such simple terms and claim to believe in God, Guns, and Country. (I have heard of BEANS added to that list, too.) There is more to life than 3 things that are really important. I put my faith in God, Love my wife, Love my family, Love my country and put lots of energy into my main vocation in life. I try to help others and put lots of time there. I also believe that I make a difference and "touch the future" (and many other platitudes and some saccharine statements that can fit there, too) in my job as a teacher. I put A LOT of time and energy in that job that is my avocation. I even try to educate and help others learn here on CC. some do not hear as they have closed ears and closed minds. They only want to open their mouths to eat, suck, and talk.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 am

------------- Jp4fun....Mookie tried to make it sound like I was correcting HitRed...Who quoted JESUS/GOD...When I said the same thing...He got caught spreading lies...I SHINED Light on it....
---------------An Old Atheist of old ,would pray their ass off in a Foxhole...Funny how,people who never heard GOD ,hear HIM ,when they are dying,or in a DEATH facing situation....YOU KNOW,THAT IS A FACT...Except for Today's LEFT...
-------------Communsim is not an America vs Communism thing....GOD vs Communism thing....(World War 1 time...Which led to World War 2,one of the major reasons...In Spain,France,Italy,Germany...Facists beat the Commies,not Americans...Well before America was fighting Commies...Now it is run by Commies.)..The LADY of FATIMA...Where she tells the 3 kids of The Spread of Communism...Sure,America it's people was Built ,A GOD NATION...BUT THE WAR on COMMUNISM ,IS GOD,GODLIKE VALUES vs COMMUNISM FIRST.......As for Capitalism vs Communism the economic factor...There is no money in communism....That is a separate war....The The Spiritual factor ,between GOD and Communism...

------------When it comes to The LEFT...it is THEM vs Everyone else...You can't talk to them...At least among other groups...Unlike The LEFT ,who only sees their way....Other groups will talk ,what they believe,but at least listen to what other groups believe or have to say....THE LEFT...close their ears to others...THAT IS ALSO A FACT...
----Example....A DEMOCRAT WILL TELL YOU TO THINK LIKE THEM...YOU MUST VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON...NO REASON OTHER,THAN,THEY ARE RIGHT,VOTE FOR CLINTON...
------Were as,A REPUBLICAN or LIBERTARIAN...Can have a Political Discussion...EVEN with a DEMOCRAT...Except the difference...Is They will give reasons not orders...Why you should vote for Donald Trump or Gary Johnson...But they will not order you to vote for their candidate....If you vote for Trump , Johnson,or Clinton....The REPUBLICAN or LIBERTARIAN will respect your choice...THE DEMOCRAT, IT IS CLINTON, THEY ARE RIGHT,THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE...2016 Example... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....As HitRed's quote...The Democrats are only in it FOR ULTIMATE POWER...not the people...ANY RUN Democrat State,city...OR IN TODAY'S CASE... AMERICA....FACTS are FACTS....They are bent on POWER at America's expense...SO IT IS EVERYONE AGAINST THE RADICAL MARXIST LEFT DEMOCRAT PARTY...Along with The Hidden ELITE behind the scenes,holding on to POWER.... Don't worry...ST.PETER'S KEEPING SCORE... O:) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
--------------You say You Love GOD,Your family, America....Which The LEFT IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING...SO By your own words ,YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO FIGHT AGAINST THE LEFT.....On The side of THE TRADITIONAL AMERICAN WAY....Welcome back to the fight,this time I know our side will win...As Victor LAZZLO would tell Rick as the plane was ready to take off...:)
Major ConfederateSS

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:36 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
HitRed wrote:
November 17, 20

-------------HitRed is quoting GOD/JESUS....

Umm, reality check? no ser, he isn't. He's making stuff up an attributing it to GOD/JESUS, there is a HUGE difference...

That said if you want to join his cultish new faction of christianity, which with your addition will become 2 members strong... I will be here to make fun of you, and remind you that you are worshiping false idols.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:12 am

I send you among wolves to spread my words to those who dearly need it. There are many who live on the edge of total destruction. Without me they will surely fail and fall into the abyss to the point of no return. - Jesus
Major HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:38 am

HitRed wrote:
I send you among wolves to spread my words to those who dearly need it. There are many who live on the edge of total destruction. Without me they will surely fail and fall into the abyss to the point of no return. - Jesus

Frank Herbert wrote:I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:49 am

October 22, 21 Home

I have more for you. I choose you to carry out my will through you. My will stands like my laws stand unchanged from long ago to now.

I speak so others may hear my word and know the word of God.

I live in every day things most take for granted like the sunshine; the flowers that bloom and welcome me. I create beauty with a wave of my hand.

I am a wonderful God to be adored and to be feared. I live to be praised by my creation. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that I am Lord and God! I am highly to be praised! Come and sing praises to the Lord God of Heaven and earth. I am Lord God! Praise my name!

Go now.
Major HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:02 pm

HitRed wrote:
October 22, 21 Home

I have more for you. I choose you to carry out my will through you. My will stands like my laws stand unchanged from long ago to now.

I speak so others may hear my word and know the word of God.

I live in every day things most take for granted like the sunshine; the flowers that bloom and welcome me. I create beauty with a wave of my hand.

I am a wonderful God to be adored and to be feared. I live to be praised by my creation. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that I am Lord and God! I am highly to be praised! Come and sing praises to the Lord God of Heaven and earth. I am Lord God! Praise my name!

Go now.

A. B. Simpson wrote:Fear is born of Satan, and if we would only take time to think a moment we would see that everything Satan says is founded upon a falsehood.

John Calvin wrote:Seeing that a pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness.

Francis Frangipane wrote:Beloved, I say, let your fears go, lest they make you fainthearted. Stop inspiring fear in those around you and now take your stand in faith. God has been good and He will continue to manifest His goodness. Let us approach these days expecting to see the goodness of the Lord manifest. Let us be strong and of good courage, for the Lord will fight for us if we stand in faith.

Saint Francis de Sales wrote:Do not fear what may happen tomorrow. The same loving Father who cares for you today will care for you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then, and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginings.

St. Thomas Aquinas wrote:Fear is such a powerful emotion for humans that when we allow it to take us over, it drives compassion right out of our hearts.
Colonel mookiemcgee

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,