Conquer Club

Fauci Ordered Drugs Tested on Orphans, Puppies Eaten Alive

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

If Fauci lies to the Senate do you think he's telling you the truth about vaccine safety?

No, Fool Me Once, Shame On You - Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
67%
Yes, Jab it in my Arm! Gotta Get it! More VAX MORE VAX! Trust Fauci! Fauci is Science! MOAAAAARRR!!!!
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: Pfizer Recalls All Doses; Revealed They Cause Cancer

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:02 pm

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... -heres-why

Just vaccinate them monthly, vaccinate them weekly --- daily vaccinations for your vax passport!

The clock is ticking on this doomed strategy. Unfortunately it won't fizzle out, it will blow up.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:07 am

I saved this thread for last because I am sure that suxi posted more obfuscation. I am proven correct; there is NO CHANGE.

First, note his source is FROM AUGUST when the delta variant was causing a rise in cases. OLD NEWS, suxi. The sky did not fall in August or September. We are now in October, btw. COVID cases is dropping FAST.

Read beyond the headlines, suxi. YOU FAIL badly when you only quote the headlines in your frantic and unsuccessful search for bad news about the COVID vaccines.

REPEAT: suxi fails again, NOTHING NEW. The sky did not fall and the sky is still blue.

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+data+for+israel&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS777US777&oq=COVID+data+for+Israel&aqs=chrome.0.0i512j0i22i30l3j0i390l2.12512j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

and from his own cited source:

3. If you get infected, being vaccinated helps.
The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago. Most of them are over 60 years old and have comorbidities. The seriously ill patients who are unvaccinated are mostly young, healthy people whose condition deteriorated quickly.

Israel's daily average number of infections has nearly doubled in the past two weeks and has increased around tenfold since mid-July, approaching the numbers during Israel's peak in the winter. Deaths increased from five in June to at least 248 so far this month. Health officials say that currently 600 seriously ill patients are hospitalized, and they warn they cannot handle more than 1,000 serious infections at the same time.

Highly Vaccinated Israel Is Seeing A Dramatic Surge In New COVID Cases. Here's Why
August 20, 2021 11:01 AM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/08/20/1029628471/highly-vaccinated-israel-is-seeing-a-dramatic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: 50% of Police to Quit in Murdertropolis, USA

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:07 pm

Boss John Catanzara, head of the Chicago police union, has instructed all CPD officers to refuse to submit vaccination documentation by tomorrow's deadline. Either the city will have to capitulate on its vaccination requirement, or fire most of the police department.

Law and order in Rat-run Chicago, which is a Mad Max hellscape on a good day, may collapse in the coming week. Will the number of unarmed Rat voters in Chicago be trimmed during the coming Purge? Only time will tell.

“It’s safe to say that the city of Chicago will have a police force at 50 percent or less for this weekend coming up,” Catanzara said.

The Illinois National Guard is unavailable to reinforce the city as it is bankrupt after having been denied reimbursement for the several months it served as Joe Biden's Praetorian Guard after the peaceful U.S. Capitol protest of January 6. Will Biden try to send federal troops? Will they obey orders if he did?
Last edited by saxitoxin on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 pm

The new and improved pro-union saxi!
saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:25 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:The new and improved pro-union saxi!

Saxi the Riveter
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:25 pm

*Actual image of Saxi J Toxin and his fiancee Linda 'Ivanka' Searcy*
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:49 pm

saxitoxin wrote:This was just last month ...

Pfizer recalls all Chantix lots nationwide over concerns of cancer-causing impurity

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/pfi ... g-impurity

FDA-approved Chantix was being sold as "safe and effective" for four years before, last month, Pfizer admitted it actually gave people the cancer. Pfizer jabbed people up with cancer-causing Chantix when it had unlimited liability for injury.

Pfizer has $0 in liability for injury from its COVID-19 vaccine.

So, uh, yeah ... "saxi, why don't you just trust Pfizer?" :-s

Suxi again overstates his case and misleads. What is THAT CALLED? Obfusction, of course.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/pfizer-recalls-all-chantix-lots-nationwide-over-concerns-cancer-causing-impurity

The following is from suxi's own source that I bothered to read, apparently, UNLIKE SUXI:
Nitrosamines are found in water and foods including grilled and cured meats, Pfizer says. While everyone is exposed to them during their lifetime, nitrosamines can cause cancer at high levels of exposure over time.

I offer cogent, lucid, and the occasional enlightened assessment and, in this case, refutation of suxi's STOOPID headline about cancer causing NOT related to Pfizer COVID vaccine. suxi tries to make a bad correlation of Chantix (with an impurity of nitrosamines) to COVID vaccine. There IS NO PROVEN link to cancer of the COVID vaccine by Pfizer. NOTE That suxi already changed the title of this thread. YEAH, suxi, even you figured out that you offered NO PROOF of your lies.

Nitrosomines are likely in suxi's drinking water, to kill bacteria. AGAIN, he shows that he does not understand Science.

Abstract
Occurrence and risk related to nitrosamines, a group of carcinogenic compounds found in some drinking waters and beer, are studied. An analytical method using a solid-phase micro-extraction (SPME) along with gas chromatography (GC) and mass spectrometry (MS) was developed to determine seven N-nitrosamines in drinking water and beer, including N-nitrosomethylamine (NMEA), N-nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA), N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), N-nitrosodi-n-propylamine (NDPA), N-nitrosopyrrolidine (NPyr), N-nitrosopiperidine (NPip), and N-nitrosodinbutylamine (NDBA). The analysis can be completed in 70 min, and only a 4 mL sample is required, with a detection limit of 0.1-0.8 ng/L for the seven nitrosamines in water and 6-15.7 ng/L in beer. The method was applied to analyze water samples collected from 11 reservoirs and their associated drinking water treatment plants in Taiwan and 10 beer samples from 6 brands with factories located in 6 countries. In the drinking water samples, all seven N-nitrosamines were detected, with NDMA having the highest level at 10.2 ng/L. In the beer samples, NDMA was detected at much lower concentrations (0.12-0.23 μg/L) than the 5 μg/L US standard, while NPip was detected at much higher concentrations (4.1-5.3 μg/L) compared to NDMA. The risk assessment indicates that the risk associated with NDMA is the highest among the studied N-nitrosamines in Taiwan's drinking water, with an average cancer risk of 6.4 × 10-06. For other nitrosamines, the risks are all below 10-6. For the risks associated with N-nitrosamines in beer, NDMA, NDEA, NDPA, and NPip are in the range of 1.5 × 10-05 to 4.6 × 10-04, while that for other nitrosamines are much lower. As for beer, no information for NPip and no modern information for NDEA and NDPA have previously been available, more studies about nitrosamines in beer are suggested for better estimation and control of the risks associated with consumption of beer.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29475028/

Abstract
N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) is a disinfection by-product (DBP) that has been classified as a probable human carcinogen in multiple risk assessments. NDMA presence in drinking water is widespread and dependent on source water, disinfectant type, precursors, and water treatment strategies. The objectives of this study were to investigate NDMA formation potential in a modeled monochloramine water treatment plant (WTP) fed by seasonally and spatially varying source water; and to optimize DBP precursor removal by combining conventional and additional treatment techniques. After NDMA analysis, it was found that NDMA formation was significantly dependent on source water type and monochloramine contact time (CT); e.g., at 24 h CT, Cork Brook produced 12.2 ng/L NDMA and Bailey Brook produced 4.2 ng/L NDMA, compared with 72 h CT, Cork Brook produced 4.1 ng/L NDMA and Bailey Brook produced 3.4 ng/L NDMA. No correlations were found between traditional DBP precursors such as total organic carbon and total nitrogen, and the formation of NDMA. The laboratory bench-top treatment system was highly effective at removing traditional DBP precursors, highlighting the need for WTPs to alter their current treatment methods to best accommodate the complex system of DBP control.

https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4441/11/10/2019/htm
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:52 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Image

Is saxi on the left of the photo, in the hat? Since it was NOT a MAGA hat, I am confused. saxi must have gone for the "undercover" look.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:33 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Image

I do, in fact, support Amazon unionizing.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:14 am

Lori Lightfoot, Mayor of Murdertropolis, Backs Down

The police union’s warning that Chicago will be forced to get by this weekend with only half its police force dissipated Thursday when Mayor Lori Lightfoot blinked — sort of. The mayor made it clear she still intends to enforce Friday’s deadline for city employees to upload their vaccine status on the city’s data portal ... but nobody who shows up for work will be sent home, even if they ignore the mandate.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/ ... H1&pc=IC04

=D> =D> =D>

At the end of the day, they who have the guns, make the rules.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:11 am

To me, this is affirmation of how bad crime is in Chicago.

Blacks killing blacks in Chicago (and many US Cities) are not Black Lives that truly matter to the Black Lives Matter Movement. SO SAD.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Re: Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Drops Dead of COVID

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:35 am

This Biden voter got the safe and effective Frankenvaxx and then, this morning, dropped dead of COVID-19. #ColinPowellAward

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: Fully Vaxxed Colin Powell Drops Dead of COVID-19

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:46 am

In Massachusetts ... 45% of last week's COVID-19 deaths were among the fully vaccinated.

Click image to enlarge.

The immune systems of the vaxxed have been destroyed. We're one mutation away from our hospitals being clogged with the vaccinated. Some people never read the Tortoise and the Hare.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:This Biden voter got the safe and effective Frankenvaxx and then, this morning, dropped dead of COVID-19. #ColinPowellAward

I highly doubt Colin Powell voted for Sleepy Joe, saxi… :roll: . regarding his passing , was most likely god punishing him for lying to Congress & the ‘murican sheeple about all those WMD’s in Iraq.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby HitRed on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:29 pm

riskllama wrote:
I highly doubt Colin Powell voted for Sleepy Joe, saxi… :roll: .

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/18/colin-p ... ident.html
Major HitRed

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:06 pm

So there were 100 Covid deaths in Massachusetts last week?
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:08 pm

wow, that is telling. HR = helping… O:)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:06 pm

HitRed wrote:
riskllama wrote:

+1

HitRed bringing light to the unenlightened.

Powell also voted for Clinton and Obama.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:49 pm

really? how do you know that? I mean, if he lied about WMD’s on national television to basically the entire planet, what makes you think he wouldn’t lie about who he voted for???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:36 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
HitRed wrote:
riskllama wrote:

+1

Wow, a right leaning non-partisan who based his votes on who was the best candidate, rather than blind allegiance to party politics ... No wonder you hate him so much
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:47 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
HitRed wrote:
riskllama wrote:

+1

Wow, a right leaning non-partisan who based his votes on who was the best candidate, rather than blind allegiance to party politics ... No wonder you hate him so much

Since he presided over the Iraq war, and Clinton and Obama both ran on Pro-Genocide campaigns, I assume he was actually voting on the candidate most likely to oversee genocide. And he was correct (see: Obama/Clinton @ Libya).
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:48 pm

ikr? no such creature exists down there. he's gotta be full of shit. Powell, not saxi - well, saxi too but in this case, i am referring to Colin Powell - may republican jeebus have mercy on his soul... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:57 pm

This MSNBC corporate media Rat is getting roasted for leading the progressive tear-fest over an Islamaphobic genocidal madman and unindicted war criminal. Too funny ---

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/1 ... 2427936768
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:59 pm

you forgot liar... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:20 pm

WASHINGTON – Colin Powell, the trailblazing soldier and statesman, has died from Covid complications at the age of 84.

Powell, who was fully vaccinated against Covid, had several underlying conditions. He had been suffering from Parkinson’s disease and had been treated recently for multiple myeloma, according to a Powell family spokesperson.

Multiple myeloma is a type of blood cancer that hurts the body’s ability to fight infections. Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems make up a large proportion of hospitalized breakthrough cases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Powell had also undergone surgery for prostate cancer when he was secretary of State nearly two decades ago.

Powell and his wife, Alma Powell, tested positive for Covid a week ago. Alma Powell, who will soon turn 84 herself, has been suffering Covid symptoms and was recovering at home, the spokesperson said.

Colin Powell had planned to get a booster shot last week, but he wasn’t feeling well enough to get it, the spokesperson added.

Tributes pour in

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/18/colin-powell-former-secretary-of-state-who-made-case-for-iraq-invasion-dies-of-covid-complications-at-84.html
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,