Conquer Club

5+ Dead in Mass Archery Attack in Norway

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 5+ Dead in Mass Archery Attack in Norway

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:56 pm

A few more, to make my point more cogent:

Post-9/11, Europeā€™s weak spots make it a jihadist target
By BARRY HATTON
September 10, 2021

In 2004, train bombings in Madrid killed 193 people and injured more than 2,000. A year later London bombings, sometimes referred to as 7/7, featuring coordinated suicide bomb attacks targeting the public transport system that killed 52 people and injured more than 700.

Later, the Islamic State group became the chief menace. It claimed responsibility for a string of notorious attacks, including one in Paris in 2015 that killed 130 people and wounded hundreds of others ā€” Franceā€™s deadliest violence since World War II. In 2016, nail bombs went off in Brussels, killing 32 people as well as the three perpetrators and injuring more than 300 people. Later the same year, a truck drove into crowds in Nice, France, killing 86 people and injuring 434.

Some critics have blamed that violence on weak links in the continentā€™s defense. Intelligence capabilities differ widely among the European Unionā€™s 27 member countries.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-united-states-western-europe-madrid-terrorism-5756d66287def630882b123bdaf86123

Please see a more complete list at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe

The list is very extensive and I posted only a few below.

12 May 2018 France Paris, France 2018 Paris knife attack A 21-year-old Franco-Chechen man stabbed one pedestrian to death and injured four others in Paris, France. The attacker was later killed by police.[129] The suspect had been on a counter-terrorism watchlist since 2016. Amaq News Agency posted a video of a hooded figure pledging allegiance to ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Amaq claimed this figure was the attacker.[130] Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[128]

5 May 2018 Netherlands The Hague, Netherlands
ā€“
A 31-year-old man from The Hague stabbed and seriously hurt three people near train station Hollands Spoor in the city on Saturday afternoon. The police shot the suspect in the leg before arresting him. Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[126]

29 November 2019 United Kingdom London, United Kingdom 2019 London Bridge stabbing A 28-year-old man who had previously been convicted of terrorist crimes stabbed people in central London, killing two and wounding three others, before being shot dead by police.[2][137] Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[2]

2 November 2020 Austria Vienna, Austria 2020 Vienna attack A 20-year-old man shot people at random in six locations in central Vienna, killing four and injuring 22, mainly in and outside restaurants, before being shot dead by police. A video of the man pledging allegiance to the Islamic State was released via Amaq News Agency and Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[155][138]
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:02 pm

by bigtoughralf on Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:33 am

The police in Norway have stated they think he is mentally ill and this might have been the root motive for his attack.

Even if THIS ONE case is due to Mental Illness and has nothing to due to a radicalized Muslim extremist, there are plenty more for ralf to attempt to refute. NOTE too that the investigation into this ONE case is NOT concluded yet, so stay tuned.

A while you are looking, here are a few more:

29 October 2020 France Nice, France 2020 Nice stabbing A 21-year-old man stabbed three people to death at Notre-Dame de Nice. The attacker attempted to behead one of the victims, a 60-year-old woman.[149][150][151] The attacker, who was shot by the police, was taken into custody.[152] The Mayor of Nice and President Macron said the incident was an Islamic extremism terrorist attack.[153][154][138] Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[138]

29 October 2020 France Nice, France 2020 Nice stabbing A 21-year-old man stabbed three people to death at Notre-Dame de Nice. The attacker attempted to behead one of the victims, a 60-year-old woman.[149][150][151] The attacker, who was shot by the police, was taken into custody.[152] The Mayor of Nice and President Macron said the incident was an Islamic extremism terrorist attack.[153][154][138] Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[138]

4 October 2020 Germany Dresden, Germany 2020 Dresden knife attack A 20-year-old Syrian man selected a gay couple as symbols of non-belief and stabbed them, killing one and wounding the other. The attacker was later arrested after his DNA traces were found on the knife. The attacker had served a sentence for supporting a terrorist organization and planning an attack; he had been released in September 2020. Europol classified the attack as jihadist terrorism.[146][147][138]
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:11 am

dps4fun: 'here is a list of Muslims attacking Christians'

*posts list of attacks, none of which involve Muslims attacking Christians*

Your reading comprehension's not too hot huh.
Free Palestine
Corporal 1st Class bigtoughralf

Postby 2dimes on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:08 am

bigtoughralf wrote:dps4fun: ...Your reading comprehension's not too hot huh.

It's obviously going to be your fault Ralf.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:09 am

bigtoughralf wrote:dps4fun: 'here is a list of Muslims attacking Christians'

*posts list of attacks, none of which involve Muslims attacking Christians*

Your reading comprehension's not too hot huh.

You fail to address the basic nature of the attacks, so you seem to be trying to deflect attention away from the issues I raised. Basically, you ignored my point. You attack the messenger and not the message.

You posted a confusing response that said nothing. In case you did NOT notice, nearly ALL the incidents I posted referred to "jihadism terrorism." It seems to be, but it is NOT lucid, that you do not understand the term. Let me help you.

Jihadism is a neologism referring to "militant Islamic movements that are perceived as existentially threatening to the West" and "rooted in political Islam".[1] Appearing earlier in Pakistani and Indian media, Western journalists adopted the term in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks of 2001.[2] It has since been applied to various insurgent and terrorist movements whose ideology is based on the Islamic notion of jihad.[3][4]

You asked a question in your very first post on CC, but your post was confusing. It took about 3-4 replies by me to get to your question and not to your implications and perceived ideas. You did not 1) pose the question well; 2) included other details not related directly to the question; 3) even try to look up the answer yourself; and 4) left out a key word in your question that made the entire question clear.

The same confusing occurs here. You do not seem (to me) to have a very good command of the English language, but want to impugn mine. Try looking in the mirror ralf. You are calling the kettle black.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:10 am

ralf ignores my question:

When was the last time Christians murdered many Muslims civilians SOLELY based on religion?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby 2dimes on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:11 am

See?
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:33 am

I think I recognize bits of that longer post from the template he uses when talking to saxi.

jusplay4fun wrote:When was the last time Christians murdered many Muslims civilians SOLELY based on religion?

A question you could easily Google if you were genuinely interested in finding the answer. Not a question of any real relevance to the original discussion though, as the original discussion was not titled 'please post anti-Muslim propaganda'.
Free Palestine

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:21 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I think I recognize bits of that longer post from the template he uses when talking to saxi.

jusplay4fun wrote:When was the last time Christians murdered many Muslims civilians SOLELY based on religion?

A question you could easily Google if you were genuinely interested in finding the answer. Not a question of any real relevance to the original discussion though, as the original discussion was not titled 'please post anti-Muslim propaganda'.

by jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:10 am

ralf ignores my question:

When was the last time Christians murdered many Muslims civilians SOLELY based on religion?

ralf still ignores the question I that I posed. I asked a Muslim imam a similar question in RL and he did not answer either. Their silence speaks volume.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:25 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:I think I recognize bits of that longer post from the template he uses when talking to saxi.

I did look and the answer I found, in the USA, is ZERO:

Anti-Muslim Activities in the United States 2012-2018
Violence, Threats, and Discrimination at the Local Level

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti-muslim-activity/

Overview
Across the United States, mosques are vandalized, local government officials denounce Islam, and state legislatures debate anti-Muslim laws. Such anti-Muslim activities have increased markedly since late 2015. This project documents that increase by cataloguing 763 separate incidents from 2012 to 2018. The incidents, sorted into six categories (listed below), are compiled in an interactive graph and in maps showing their geographic distribution in absolute numbers as well as per capita. They are also collated in a searchable database.

and ralf talks about the apparent assumption that I use a template. He is again INCORRECT. I think for myself and do not use anti-Muslim and/or Islamophobia site for such ideas. As I said already, HATE is not something I seek.

by bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:33 am

I think I recognize bits of that longer post from the template he uses when talking to saxi.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:42 pm

it is relevant as you posted this reply within 20 minutes of saxi's FIRST post in this thread:

by bigtoughralf on Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Norway has a sad history of far-right attacks by white terrorists. When will our leaders accept that white is not an ethnicity of peace? What will we do about European governments who provide these fundamentalists with the space to spread their medieval eugenicist ideology?

Scandinavian countries have some of the highest rates of rape in the world, a direct result of a culture that forces women to expose and sexualise themselves under the mantra of 'freedom'. And we allow their corporations and wealthy individuals to wash their countries' images on the global stage through investing in DJs, sports clubs and other soft power icons. It is time the world showed some strength in opposing their backwards and oppressive ideologies.

You tried to blame THIS incident on the SCANDINAVIAN countries and culture. When I said something about the perpetrator being a recent convert to Islam and may have been radicalized, you ignored the issue and then tried to blame it on something else. AT the LEAST, you IGNORE any plausible link or connection to a Muslim act of terrorism.

Your own words betray your bias. You refuse to even accept the possibility to a connection to Islam extremists. When I offer a MOUNTAIN of evidence of jihadist terrorism, you try to ignore that evidence too. Banning a burka or hijab headdress in some European countries (which is rarely done in the USA) does not equate anything close to murder or an act of terrorism. You may have even suggested such bans CAUSED or incited some of those incidents. Your biases are clear for anyone to see, ralf.

If we use the Jewish Torah view of crime as an "eye for an eye" a BAN does not equate to murder. YOU ARE WRONG, ralf.

In
a passage from Exodus 21-24, which lays out the Old Testament rules governing personal behavior.

ā€œIf people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the womanā€™s husband demands and the court allows," the passage reads, in the King James translation. "But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

Another passage, Leviticus 24:19-21, reads, "And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again. And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that killeth a man, he shall be put to death."

Biblical scholars generally interpret "eye for eye," which was derived from the ancient Babylonian Code of Hammurabi, as a restriction on retaliation for personal injuries ā€” in other words, only an eye for an eye.

But in Matthew (5:38-42) in the New Testament, Jesus repudiates even that notion. "Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away."

If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.ā€
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:06 pm

LOL, another triple post courtesy of jpcogers - classic... :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:21 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I asked a Muslim imam a similar question in RL

Sure you did.

jusplay4fun wrote:I did look and the answer I found, in the USA, is ZERO

I like how you immediately followed this up by posting an article documenting nearly 800 instances of Muslims being attacked in the US. jp the bipolar poster!

Worth noting that despite having originally posted a list of jihadi terror attacks that took place jn Europe you felt the need to switch to the US when talking about anti-Muslim attacks. Is that because when you jumped on Google the first thing you found was Anders Brevik, Brenton Tarrant, Joseph Kony, Scottish and Northern Irish sectarianism etc and you realised you'd just dug your own grave with your silly 'Christians don't do terrorism' tangent?
Free Palestine

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:03 am

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:I asked a Muslim imam a similar question in RL

Sure you did.

jusplay4fun wrote:I did look and the answer I found, in the USA, is ZERO

I like how you immediately followed this up by posting an article documenting nearly 800 instances of Muslims being attacked in the US. jp the bipolar poster!

Worth noting that despite having originally posted a list of jihadi terror attacks that took place jn Europe you felt the need to switch to the US when talking about anti-Muslim attacks. Is that because when you jumped on Google the first thing you found was Anders Brevik, Brenton Tarrant, Joseph Kony, Scottish and Northern Irish sectarianism etc and you realised you'd just dug your own grave with your silly 'Christians don't do terrorism' tangent?

NONE of the 800 attacked were KILLED. You apparently do not understand an "eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

Are you THAT BIG an IDiOT? Is your command of the English language that POOR? Are you that STOOPID? Or are you a TROLL?

I vote for ALL of the above.

You still IGNORE my main point: Jihadist terrorism and attacks equal Murder; Attacks on Muslims in the USA are not murder.

And are you calling me a LIAR? How do you know what I do in RL? YOU DON'T. My Church invited the imam to speak to us, to explain the Islam faith. He refused to answer my question. PERIOD.

I have already said you are a Muslim living in U.K. If you do not like the West, go back to live in Palestine and complain about how good your life is there.

I no longer need to respond to your STOOOPIDITY. You cannot or will not refute my LONG list of attacks and MURDERS by Muslim Extremists. Until you address that issue adequately, there is NO POINT in continuing this discussion. You cannot debate the issue and your stupidity and lack of command of the English language, perceived or real, is apparent. Go bury your head in Tin Foil and then crawl back under your rock, BigSoftRalph.

BOTTOM LINE: you cannot debate, you resort to name calling; you cannot refute my arguments; you are totally stupid, and you are a troll that I will ignore.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:19 am

jusplay4fun wrote:Are you THAT BIG an IDiOT? Is your command of the English language that POOR? Are you that STOOPID? Or are you a TROLL?

You cannot debate the issue and your stupidity and lack of command of the English language, perceived or real, is apparent. Go bury your head in Tin Foil and then crawl back under your rock, BigSoftRalph.

jusplay4fun wrote:BOTTOM LINE: you cannot debate, you resort to name calling; you cannot refute my arguments; you are totally stupid, and you are a troll that I will ignore.

I see once again you are providing your own rebuttal rather than waiting for me.

You're clearly happier having this conversation with yourself, I'll give you and jp5 some space!
Free Palestine

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:48 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Are you THAT BIG an IDiOT? Is your command of the English language that POOR? Are you that STOOPID? Or are you a TROLL?

You cannot debate the issue and your stupidity and lack of command of the English language, perceived or real, is apparent. Go bury your head in Tin Foil and then crawl back under your rock, BigSoftRalph.

jusplay4fun wrote:BOTTOM LINE: you cannot debate, you resort to name calling; you cannot refute my arguments; you are totally stupid, and you are a troll that I will ignore.

I see once again you are providing your own rebuttal rather than waiting for me.

You're clearly happier having this conversation with yourself, I'll give you and jp5 some space!

You keep replying to me. You LIED again.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby riskllama on Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:49 pm

Lieutenant riskllama

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:47 am

ralf continues to ignore my question:

This is the basic point here: is Islam a religion of violence? Do some members feel justified to attack the "infidel"? ralf ignores the question and tries to find other reasons to blame the violence done by some extremists in the Muslim faith on OTHER FACTORS. He wants to blame the messenger and wants to claim things like I change the focus. NO, ralf keeps changing the focus; you keep dodging the question. One of his early pathetic rebuttals was to claim I do not know English well enough to respond properly. I suggest that ralf look in the mirror. Or is he simply too myopic? Let the evidence speak for ralf.

You will note that ralf has not posted on this in a long while. I gave a very long rebuttal, full of cited information. What is his response? I am talking to myself because I did not give him time to respond?

Here is the response by bigtoughralf :

What? I cannot provide more evidence? I have to wait for him to respond? I have now waited for nearly one week and he fails to respond with anything relevant. He wants to dismiss ALL my long list of evidence that Islam with a violent religion and that this LEADS TO VIOLENCE done by a FEW EXTREMIST with a trivial response. THIS is ALL he has to refute my 3 posts. He cries NO FAIR and runs away. WELL DONE, smallsoftralph. You are really convincing many of how Muslims need not be feared. The War on Terrorism is over and there are no Muslim terrorists or extremist. YEAH, and I got a bridge to sell to you.

bigtoughralf also said:
Worth noting that despite having originally posted a list of jihadi terror attacks that took place jn Europe you felt the need to switch to the US when talking about anti-Muslim attacks.

ralf again ignores the basic point and tries to blame me for a "switch." Try answering the question posed ralf. You keep moving the goal post. You cannot defend the actions of these Muslim extremists. You never answered my allegation of violence attack by Muslim extremists. You want to equate statements of "intolerance" to the murder done by Muslim extremist. That shows the fallacy and prejudice of your weak and impotent arguments.

smallsoftralph, you failed to answer my list of European attacks; I then show how the attacks by US Citizens is nowhere on the scale of the violence in Europe and this is your only REBUTTAL? Pathetic, weak, and unconvincing. You fail to make a convincing, forceful, and compelling argument in any post in this thread.

Bottom Line: ralf fails to cogitate; instead, he lashes out full of anger and emotion.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:52 am

I already answered the question 'is Islam a religion of peace?'. The answer is yes. You're just refusing to accept that.

In the 19th century a bunch of Christians tried to violently establish a Christian theocracy and in the ensuing war 20 million people died. By death count it was a bigger war than world war one. Does that mean Christianity is a religion of war? No.
Free Palestine

Postby The ram on Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 am

bigtoughralf wrote:I already answered the question 'is Islam a religion of peace?'. The answer is yes. You're just refusing to accept that.

In the 19th century a bunch of Christians tried to violently establish a Christian theocracy and in the ensuing war 20 million people died. By death count it was a bigger war than world war one. Does that mean Christianity is a religion of war? No.

I might have been very interested in Christianity in those days
General The ram

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Christianity is just Judaism Lite
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:32 pm

It's the only Abrahamic religion that lets boys keep their foreskins. Makes you think.
Free Palestine

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,