Conquer Club

It is not Vax,Mask Mandates,CRT shaking up School Boards!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: It is not Vax,Mask Mandates,CRT shaking up School Boards

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:29 pm

2dimes = fat f*ck
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:08 pm

beauty school dropout
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: Shake it don't break it baby.

Postby 2dimes on Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:00 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:
I made eleven roast beef sandwiches to take to work today. :D

Too da loo.

I think you may have an eating disorder bro, that's alot of sandies for one lunch

They were just baby buns.

Plus I gave one away, and that was for all three meals because it was from 07:00 to 23:30.

But Yeah, I'm husky.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am

dang man, that is one long day.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:27 am

2dimes wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Too da loo.

I think you may have an eating disorder bro, that's alot of sandies for one lunch

Plus I gave one away, and that was for all three meals because it was from 07:00 to 23:30.

But Yeah, I'm husky.

Yes, we see that from your profile pic.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby 2dimes on Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:01 am

:lol:

riskllama wrote:dang man, that is one long day.

Yeah, even though it was predominantly a desk job it was a bit much. I'm kind of surprised I didn't sleep in longer this morning.
Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:20 am

2dimes wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Too da loo.

But Yeah, I'm husky.

To me, growing up, "Husky" jeans meant you were a bit (or more) overweight (OR ...FAT...). I remember my brother was a bit embarrassed to have to get Husky jeans. :D
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:59 am

Masks are effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19:

from the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/51/32293

Significance
Mitigating the spread of COVID-19 is the objective of most governments. It is of utmost importance to understand how effective various public health measures are. We study the effectiveness of face masks. We employ public regional data about reported severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infections for Germany. As face masks became mandatory at different points in time across German regions, we can compare the rise in infections in regions with masks and regions without masks. Weighing various estimates, we conclude that 20 d after becoming mandatory face masks have reduced the number of new infections by around 45%. As economic costs are close to zero compared to other public health measures, masks seem to be a cost-effective means to combat COVID-19.

Abstract
We use the synthetic control method to analyze the effect of face masks on the spread of COVID-19 in Germany. Our identification approach exploits regional variation in the point in time when wearing of face masks became mandatory in public transport and shops. Depending on the region we consider, we find that face masks reduced the number of newly registered severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infections between 15% and 75% over a period of 20 days after their mandatory introduction. Assessing the credibility of the various estimates, we conclude that face masks reduce the daily growth rate of reported infections by around 47%.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:44 am

Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, because only rednecks should rape girls and have it swept under the rug.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/13/pastor-raped-daughter-14-gets-light-prison-sentence-man-god-9515582/

Rape should not be treated so callously. This case is egregious because he/she committed a second sexual assault and the first incident was not reported adequately, as I already referenced.

A Virginia juvenile court judge ruled Monday that the teenager charged with raping a female student in a Loudoun County high school bathroom in May did engage in “non-consensual sex,” according to people connected with the case.

Lawyer Bill Stanley said parents Jessica and Scott Smith “are relieved that justice was served” for their daughter. The attack occurred May 28 at Stone Bridge High School.

The teenage boy who appeared in court on Monday is also charged in a separate assault incident in a classroom at Broad Run High School, also in the Loudoun County school district. The 15-year-old, who reportedly identifies as “gender fluid,” is alleged to have assaulted Scott Smith’s daughter in a girl’s bathroom while wearing a skirt.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/25/teen-loudoun-school-rape-case-held-sentencing/
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,