Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Football (real)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:30 am

nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:If Liverpool doesn't win the EPL, it would be really unfair for Gerard. He made the mistake that opened the door today.

I m sorry but I fail to get the logic of your statement. Making epic mistakes grants you to deserve titles?

Unfair for all he's given to Liverpool.

YOu really like to antagonize people.

Gerrard could not do what he's done at Liverpool at the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, or any of the top flight European teams. The only reason he flourished at Liverpool is because everything was based around him. It's the same reason he's shit for England.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 pm

betiko wrote:it wasn't the same tiki taka with bayern though. maybe next season his players will have blend in more to his system and his system will have blent in more to theirs.

Also I'm pretty sure that the qataris from PSG are pretty pissed right now. They had put tons of pressure on ancelotti's shoulders and started looking for a new coach during the winter. After that he had pretty good results and begged him to stay. but florentino had seized the oportunity and had proposed the position to carlo during the winter; there was no turning back even if he was very happy in Paris.
I don't know though, laurent blanc's system was far more enjoyable to watch. Ancelotti's PSG was only about counter attacking, even in home games vs crap teams. I'm pretty surprised by the midfield he used last night with the real.

It's a very standard midfield for RM: Xavi, Modric, Di Maria. With Bale helping out more in defense, you could say he was another midfielder if you want. It was a 4-3-3 that could be thought like a 4-4-2 at times, but it helped too in the fact that Bale had more space to outrun the defenders.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby nagerous on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 pm

The Suarez to RM trolling has already began. Rumour has it Benzema may be shipped off to England as part of the deal. With Suarez at RM, they will truly be a force, but I wonder if he wants to go now Liverpool have Champions league football and opportunity to build from this season.
Captain nagerous

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:26 pm

nagerous wrote:The Suarez to RM trolling has already began. Rumour has it Benzema may be shipped off to England as part of the deal. With Suarez at RM, they will truly be a force, but I wonder if he wants to go now Liverpool have Champions league football and opportunity to build from this season.

I hate it sometimes when RM does this.. but I've always liked Suarez. And I don't like Benzema, he's got a lot of quality but, he's the reason we are losing La Liga this year.

If RM has Bale, Cristiano, Suarez and Di Maria, I'm not sure how you cannot call that the best attack of history.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

nietzsche wrote:
nagerous wrote:The Suarez to RM trolling has already began. Rumour has it Benzema may be shipped off to England as part of the deal. With Suarez at RM, they will truly be a force, but I wonder if he wants to go now Liverpool have Champions league football and opportunity to build from this season.

I hate it sometimes when RM does this.. but I've always liked Suarez. And I don't like Benzema, he's got a lot of quality but, he's the reason we are losing La Liga this year.

If RM has Bale, Cristiano, Suarez and Di Maria, I'm not sure how you cannot call that the best attack of history.

I'm pretty sure benzema has been an asset for RM's attack this season. Ask ronaldo what he thinks of benzema. Could suarez work better? I don't know maybe, hard to say. The 2 players have a very different profile, and sometimes a player can canibalize others.
If you go for suarez, please do it in 3 weeks time max as soon as the season ends. i really don't want to read about this shit all summer until mid september.

Cavani said he wants to leave PSG, maybe bezema could go back to france and play for PSG? lloks like cavani can't deal with a superstar like ibra, but benzema can as he's done it with ronaldo. He worked quite bad with Blanc when he was head of the french national team though, not sure he would be interested.
Paris will sell menez and cavani this summer I think, benzema+griezman doesn't sound too bad.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:31 pm

nietzsche wrote:
betiko wrote:it wasn't the same tiki taka with bayern though. maybe next season his players will have blend in more to his system and his system will have blent in more to theirs.

Also I'm pretty sure that the qataris from PSG are pretty pissed right now. They had put tons of pressure on ancelotti's shoulders and started looking for a new coach during the winter. After that he had pretty good results and begged him to stay. but florentino had seized the oportunity and had proposed the position to carlo during the winter; there was no turning back even if he was very happy in Paris.
I don't know though, laurent blanc's system was far more enjoyable to watch. Ancelotti's PSG was only about counter attacking, even in home games vs crap teams. I'm pretty surprised by the midfield he used last night with the real.

It's a very standard midfield for RM: Xavi, Modric, Di Maria. With Bale helping out more in defense, you could say he was another midfielder if you want. It was a 4-3-3 that could be thought like a 4-4-2 at times, but it helped too in the fact that Bale had more space to outrun the defenders.

yeah haven't watched much real madrid this season, I didn't realize modric plaed that much. Last season, ancelotti's big thing was the 4321 or christmas tree as he calls it. It worked shit so he changed back to a classic 442. Is his RM 433 a classic one or more a 4321?
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:05 pm

betiko wrote:
nietzsche wrote:

I'm pretty sure benzema has been an asset for RM's attack this season. Ask ronaldo what he thinks of benzema. Could suarez work better? I don't know maybe, hard to say. The 2 players have a very different profile, and sometimes a player can canibalize others.
If you go for suarez, please do it in 3 weeks time max as soon as the season ends. i really don't want to read about this shit all summer until mid september.

Lately he has, but not by goals but by the way he plays, moving and passing. Working the offense as a system.

But he missed a lot of easy goals, before the match against Barca for the league, in the match against Barca, and in the match against Sevilla.

I think I told you about it, he missed like 7 chances in the game against Barca, he scored twice but one was a gift. RM created a lot of clear chances against Barca, if Benzema had scored a third of what he had, RM would've won that game.

What separates RM from Atleti is 4 points, and I'm pretty sure we lost those 6 points in a row thanks to Benzema.

Nevertheless, he's playing pretty good lately, and was playing ok before those chances missed, but from a striker you expect goals. He's not scoring much lately. That's why Higuain, with less talent that Benzema, was the most trusted striker for the league, Higuain scored the goals.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:21 pm

benzema isn't meant to be a top scorer, he is meant to bring spaces for his teammates. he still has 0,6 goals per game ratio in champions league in his whole career; do you think that if suarez comes in the team ronaldo will score as much as he does now?

so atleti-real in the final. Chelsea didn't deserve to go to the final, clearly. ok, so we are certain that 3 out of the 4 finalists this year are spanish teams, and a spanish team has already won the champions league. a bit embarassing for the rest of europe, hope they won't win the world cup again, haha
Major betiko

Postby Trevor33 on Sat May 03, 2014 3:58 pm

betiko wrote:benzema isn't meant to be a top scorer, he is meant to bring spaces for his teammates. he still has 0,6 goals per game ratio in champions league in his whole career; do you think that if suarez comes in the team ronaldo will score as much as he does now?

so atleti-real in the final. Chelsea didn't deserve to go to the final, clearly. ok, so we are certain that 3 out of the 4 finalists this year are spanish teams, and a spanish team has already won the champions league. a bit embarassing for the rest of europe, hope they won't win the world cup again, haha

They won't, Chile and Holland will take care of them in the group phase 8-)

Or Brazil in the last 16. Either way they won't be in the last 8.

BTW anymore updates on Flacao in France? Really looking forward to Colombia vs Brazil in the last 8 but need a fit Falcao for a competitive match.
Major Trevor33

Postby DiM on Sat May 03, 2014 4:27 pm

i hope suarez doesn't come to real madrid. i don't like him one bit. and just because he's had a great season, it's no reason to transfer him.

so all i can hope is that all this is just a silly rumour, just like the messi to man city transfer for 200 or 250 mil :)))
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby Timminz on Sun May 04, 2014 10:32 am

DiM wrote:i hope suarez doesn't come to real madrid. i don't like him one bit.

I don't like him at all, either. He'd be a perfect addition to Real Madrid.
Captain Timminz

Postby betiko on Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 am

trevor33 wrote:
betiko wrote:benzema isn't meant to be a top scorer, he is meant to bring spaces for his teammates. he still has 0,6 goals per game ratio in champions league in his whole career; do you think that if suarez comes in the team ronaldo will score as much as he does now?

They won't, Chile and Holland will take care of them in the group phase 8-)

Or Brazil in the last 16. Either way they won't be in the last 8.

BTW anymore updates on Flacao in France? Really looking forward to Colombia vs Brazil in the last 8 but need a fit Falcao for a competitive match.

No falcao was out for the season after his injury but he will be fine for the world cup, he won t play for monaco before though. So basically he will start again with colombia, and certainly won t be at 100%. If colombia goes far though, he will be more and more fit and will not be tired after his 4-5 month of rest (he would be 100% if there is a quarter final vs brazil i d say). James Rodriguez has done a great season with monaco, the second best player of the colombian national team. He will be in a great shape for the world cup.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun May 04, 2014 11:10 am

News for taco: i heard carlos vela might sign for arsenal
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 04, 2014 1:07 pm

betiko wrote:News for taco: i heard carlos vela might sign for arsenal

I doubt it. I think he spoke badly of his experience with Arsenal once.

Atleti lost :D, shit just got good. Barza will play to win in the last game against Atletico because if RM loses his match that it's at the same time, Barza would be champion. It would be a triple tie in the top, with Barcelona winning for the direct results.

This is the most likely scenario now, for the last game:

Atleti 91
RM 91
Barza 88

A victory of Barcelona in the last game and a defeat by RM and Barza is Champion.
General nietzsche

Postby DiM on Sun May 04, 2014 1:21 pm

atletico is still favourite cause they do not depend on the other teams' results.
all they have to do is win their remaining games and they'll be champions.
however as long as real manages to win its next 3 games, then the final day of the season will be very exciting with any of the 3 having a shot at title.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 04, 2014 1:33 pm

DiM wrote:atletico is still favourite cause they do not depend on the other teams' results.
however as long as real manages to win its next 3 games, then the final day of the season will be very exciting with any of the 3 having a shot at title.

But one of the three is Barcelona, and though Barcelona sucks right now, for a shot at La Liga, a last effort, I think they have to play it with everything they have left.
General nietzsche

Postby betiko on Sun May 04, 2014 1:39 pm

DiM wrote:atletico is still favourite cause they do not depend on the other teams' results.

1-1 90th minute at the camp nou, real is winning and atleti has a corner. If barça wins the game they still need madrid to lose and that game is decided.
Aren't barça players going to let that second goal from the atleti happen to avoid seeing madrid winning again?
Major betiko

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 04, 2014 1:44 pm

betiko wrote:

1-1 90th minute at the camp nou, real is winning and atleti has a corner. If barça wins the game they still need madrid to lose and that game is decided.
Aren't barça players going to let that second goal from the atleti happen to avoid seeing madrid winning again?

That's why Florentino has hired a crew of hackers to jam the cell signals at camp nou. The hard lines will be cut as well. Nothing will be known at nou camp.
General nietzsche

Postby DiM on Sun May 04, 2014 1:49 pm

betiko wrote:Aren't barça players going to let that second goal from the atleti happen to avoid seeing madrid winning again?

if they do that and it's in a blatantly obvious way, then it will forever be known as a shameful day for the catalan club.

however atletico might win that game despite barcelona's best efforts to stop them. they've proven they're capable of beating the catalans.
Major DiM

Postby betiko on Sun May 04, 2014 1:56 pm

DiM wrote:
betiko wrote:Aren't barça players going to let that second goal from the atleti happen to avoid seeing madrid winning again?

if they do that and it's in a blatantly obvious way, then it will forever be known as a shameful day for the catalan club.

however atletico might win that game despite barcelona's best efforts to stop them. they've proven they're capable of beating the catalans.

I know for parisian fans it's a great pride to remember the day they took a league title to marseille by losing on purpose on the 94th minute.
I know extremely well the day to day rivalry in spain between barça and real supporters. If barcelona can't win, taking the candy from the mouth on the last minute of the real in such a horrible way would be celebrated as a title, and if madrid was in the same situation, they would do the exact same.
Major betiko

Postby Trevor33 on Sun May 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Stupid Real.
Major Trevor33

Postby DiM on Sun May 04, 2014 4:17 pm

this is the only realistic scenario where real wins the title:

Click image to enlarge.

however assuming real wins all its games and atletico and barca win theirs, then atletico will only need a draw in the final game versus barcelona to secure the title.

the results of this weekend really spiced up the end of the season, as if it wasn't exciting enough. now barcelona has a pretty decent chance if real makes a wrong step so barcelona will have all the motivation to try and win the game vs atletico and hope real stumbles vs espanyol (assuming they don't stumble in the other games :) )
Major DiM

Postby DiM on Sun May 04, 2014 4:21 pm

betiko wrote:
DiM wrote:

I know for parisian fans it's a great pride to remember the day they took a league title to marseille by losing on purpose on the 94th minute.
I know extremely well the day to day rivalry in spain between barça and real supporters. If barcelona can't win, taking the candy from the mouth on the last minute of the real in such a horrible way would be celebrated as a title, and if madrid was in the same situation, they would do the exact same.

it will still be a shameful day even if the catalans will celebrate it. the neutrals and the media will surely mock them and point fingers if barcelona blatantly give the game to atletico.
however now that they're back in the race, they'll have the motivation to play for real at least until the last minutes of the game when they'll ask what's going on at real madrid's game.
we'll see what happens. either way it's gonna be an exciting end of season.
Major DiM

Postby betiko on Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

DiM wrote:
betiko wrote:
DiM wrote:

it will still be a shameful day even if the catalans will celebrate it. the neutrals and the media will surely mock them and point fingers if barcelona blatantly give the game to atletico.
however now that they're back in the race, they'll have the motivation to play for real at least until the last minutes of the game when they'll ask what's going on at real madrid's game.
we'll see what happens. either way it's gonna be an exciting end of season.

if this happens and the real madrid has a too big margin vs the espanyol, the barça will let the atletico draw. On the other hand, if barcelona is winning and the espanyol is getting a draw or a win; they will let themselves lose so that barcelona doesn't win the title. this is actually an incredible geopolitical scenario.
Major betiko

Postby DiM on Sun May 04, 2014 4:40 pm

so if in the final minutes barcelona will have 1-0 over atletico and real-espanyol will be 0-0 then we'll see something like this on the livescores:

'90+3 espanyol own goal
'90+4 barca own goal

:D
Major DiM

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,