Conquer Club

Football (real)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:56 am

I had rooney (injured), ronaldo (red card), essien (injured), mccarthy (injured) & my 1 goalkeeper hurt his wrist...

I'm sitting at 339,116 th out of 1,145,969 :lol:

What you think is going to happen in this weekend's game?
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
User avatar
Lieutenant Kernal_Kronic
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: South Africa

Postby Dmunster on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 am

DAZMCFC wrote:haha i`ve not seen you in the "real" football thread, to to show your face after we shit on you.


Here I am. :P Its a long season yet. Wish I could catch more premier league in the states. Beats the snot outa baseball right now. Theres a pub right down the street that shows premier league football but its packed with Liverpool supporters. And theres a cover when the games are on.. :evil: Plus the games are on real early here and I dont generally want to get pissed at 10am.
User avatar
Corporal Dmunster
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:58 pm
Location: Miami, Florida

Postby GreecePwns on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:36 am

So Beckham scored yesterday, in case anyone cared...
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:39 am

did he? how was the goal?

oh and arsenal played badly yesterday but still got a tough win away in the chzech republic.

im gearing up for the madrid derby on 26....come on atletico!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby GreecePwns on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:45 am

sam_levi_11 wrote:did he? how was the goal?

oh and arsenal played badly yesterday but still got a tough win away in the chzech republic.

im gearing up for the madrid derby on 26....come on atletico!


a free kick that had the goalie standing still. even if he dove, he had no chance at all. one of those you'd come to expect from him. it sent LA to the SuperLiga finals.

he also had an assist.

http://faniq.com/blog/Video-Video-David-Beckham-Scores-First-Goal-for-LA-Galaxy-Adds-Assist-to-Landon-Donovan-Blog-3810
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 am

one word:

sweet
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby Titanic on Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:43 am

Wow, nice goal.
User avatar
Lieutenant Titanic
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Location: University or home

Postby MR. Nate on Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:03 pm

It irritates me that it came against DC, but his free kicks are still world class.
AAFitz wrote:There will always be cheaters, abusive players, terrible players, and worse. But we have every right to crush them.
MeDeFe wrote:This is a forum on the internet, what do you expect?

End the Flame Wars.
User avatar
Corporal MR. Nate
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:59 am
Location: Locked in the warehouse.

Postby Iliad on Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 am

Kernal_Kronic wrote:I had rooney (injured), ronaldo (red card), essien (injured), mccarthy (injured) & my 1 goalkeeper hurt his wrist...

I'm sitting at 339,116 th out of 1,145,969 :lol:

What you think is going to happen in this weekend's game?

I had ronaldo and essien and drogba was also doubtful for a bit of time.

And niemi. I'm on 33 points! Woot! It's shithouse!
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am

Postby gethine on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:03 am

Dmunster wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:haha i`ve not seen you in the "real" football thread, to to show your face after we shit on you.


Here I am. :P Its a long season yet. Wish I could catch more premier league in the states. Beats the snot outa baseball right now. Theres a pub right down the street that shows premier league football but its packed with Liverpool supporters. And theres a cover when the games are on.. :evil: Plus the games are on real early here and I dont generally want to get pissed at 10am.

a pub that shows the premier league and is packed with american scouse? one word - awesome!
User avatar
Major gethine
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Wales

Postby DAZMCFC on Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:15 am

Dmunster wrote:
DAZMCFC wrote:haha i`ve not seen you in the "real" football thread, to to show your face after we shit on you.


Here I am. :P Its a long season yet. Wish I could catch more premier league in the states. Beats the snot outa baseball right now. Theres a pub right down the street that shows premier league football but its packed with Liverpool supporters. And theres a cover when the games are on.. :evil: Plus the games are on real early here and I dont generally want to get pissed at 10am.


why not, just sleep it off later on in the afternoon :lol: .

beckhams goal was a belter and that will keep the american fans quite happyand bring more to the games.
Image
high score:2765
high place:116
User avatar
Major DAZMCFC
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....

Postby DAZMCFC on Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:55 am

a special mention to a score in Scotland.
Rangers 7 Falkirk 2 3 wins out off 3 c`mon Aberdeen tomorrow against "sellick". :lol:
Image
high score:2765
high place:116
User avatar
Major DAZMCFC
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:31 pm

"i`ve never felt more like singing the blues,
City win united lose, oh City you got me singing the blues.
singing the blues,singing the blues, oh City you got me singing the blues."


we are top of the league, say we are top of the league.

Man City 1 Man United 0. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
high score:2765
high place:116
User avatar
Major DAZMCFC
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....

Postby Simonov on Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:46 pm

who do you think is the best national team goalkeeper ?

i suggest Robinson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8nzTjJXOI

:lol:
Corporal 1st Class Simonov
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Postby sam_levi_11 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:39 pm

damn lehman u ass, how can u gbe so crap. time for almunia or borowski to take no.1 shirt.

p.s. man city rule
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby Norse on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:19 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
sam_levi_11 wrote:did he? how was the goal?

oh and arsenal played badly yesterday but still got a tough win away in the chzech republic.

im gearing up for the madrid derby on 26....come on atletico!


a free kick that had the goalie standing still. even if he dove, he had no chance at all. one of those you'd come to expect from him. it sent LA to the SuperLiga finals.

he also had an assist.

http://faniq.com/blog/Video-Video-David-Beckham-Scores-First-Goal-for-LA-Galaxy-Adds-Assist-to-Landon-Donovan-Blog-3810


HAHAHAHAH! What is making me laugh??

look at that video again...on 43 seconds, you will see DC united fans cheering the goal....do they even know that they have been scored against? haha pillocks.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class Norse
 
Posts: 4230
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cradled in the arms of Freya.

Postby Mjolnirs on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:24 pm

Bayern München fan here.
Local club is Charleston Battery.

So, whose post has screwed up the right margin in this thread?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Mjolnirs
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Charleston, SC

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:35 am

I am so irritated at Man U's start so far :evil: The only thing i can say about their start is that the last time they started so badly was in 1999 (and we all know how that season ended) so come on Man U the treble is there for the taking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Plus i really hope teams don't play the "throw all 11 players behind the ball & wait for your 1 chance on goal to score" tactic all season :wink:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
User avatar
Lieutenant Kernal_Kronic
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: South Africa

Postby Iliad on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:49 am

Kernal_Kronic wrote:I am so irritated at Man U's start so far :evil: The only thing i can say about their start is that the last time they started so badly was in 1999 (and we all know how that season ended) so come on Man U the treble is there for the taking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Plus i really hope teams don't play the "throw all 11 players behind the ball & wait for your 1 chance on goal to score" tactic all season :wink:

actually 1992.
User avatar
Private 1st Class Iliad
 
Posts: 10439
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 am

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:12 am

Oh yeah, the loss on sunday made it even worse :cry:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
User avatar
Lieutenant Kernal_Kronic
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:33 am
Location: South Africa

Postby DAZMCFC on Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look i`m still smiling and i made in work for 6am. that was a miracle after what i had to drink. i must admit though my body was there but my mind was not. :lol: :shock:
Image
high score:2765
high place:116
User avatar
Major DAZMCFC
 
Posts: 2799
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Pleasant Chaps....

Postby GreecePwns on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:46 pm

I was at this game: Red Bull New York vs. LA Galaxy. 9 goals in one game!

Click video highlights on the 3rd row.
http://web.mlsnet.com/mls/sights/index.jsp?club=mls
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint

Postby sam_levi_11 on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:48 pm

greece, that looks like a hitman newspaper
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:48 pm

Postby GreecePwns on Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:50 pm

sam_levi_11 wrote:greece, that looks like a hitman newspaper


talking about my avatar? yeah i have to change that.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2654
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint

Postby cena-rules on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 pm

on topic

As 3 games have been played and being a middlesbrough fan I am still hopeful of a top10 finish
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
User avatar
Lieutenant cena-rules
 
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:27 am
Location: Chat

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron