Conquer Club

dakkys Giveaway! (w=nikola_milicki)

Tournaments Completed in 2018.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: dakkys Giveaway! (Ongoing)

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:35 am

nikola_milicki wrote:games were played and finished, count those and dont start the new ones, its really that simple, how is this even a debate :?:

I'm not sure it is a debate. Everyone who has posted so far agrees.
Private TX AG 90

Postby benga on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:56 am

Since all the top ranked players pretty much agree I will keep the score as it is.
Sergeant benga

Postby Elaterate on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:04 pm

"Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

Since regan isn't here and not sure if he will get back soon I will remove his from the finals."

I'm a little confused on when exactly he "left" because he never used a sitter in my games... Our second batch game he won, and I voted that it stayed that way, and he took his last turn less then 24hrs before Benga posted that he is gone....

2018-10-02 12:25:05 - regan the great won the game

If he was using a sitter for his game(s) with me the sitter never announced themselves.

But now I pose the question should his 2nd batch games count if he was using a sitter in some/most of the games but didn't use a sitter at all in other games.

Looks like he has a pretty small game load so not sure why he would need a sitter in "most" of the 2nd batch games but not in the others.
Major Elaterate

Postby dakky21 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:31 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:Since the tourney will be tainted and someone will invariably wind up unhappy, how about we re-allocate the prize like this (dakky willing of course)

1st - .03 E
2nd- .02 E
3rd-7th - .01 E

I'm willing to re-allocate the prizes but perhaps in a different way since ETH price dropped from almost $700 to around $200, so I'd rather offer more of the coins instead of more prizes. A lot of you (or all) don't even know how to receive these coins and while I can teach 2-3 people, I can't teach 7 of you for a mere coffee.

0.01 E is currently $2 so I don't think some of you wouldn't even bother, despite it can go up 5 times more in next months or years. It would still be $10 even if it went 5 times higher.

Anyway, the prize pot is now 0.2 E and the original allocation is just doubled. If benga comes with another solution and everyone agrees, we can re-allocate, but keep it to max 4-5 players.
Captain dakky21

Postby nikola_milicki on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Elaterate wrote:"Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

Since regan isn't here and not sure if he will get back soon I will remove his from the finals."

I'm a little confused on when exactly he "left" because he never used a sitter in my games... Our second batch game he won, and I voted that it stayed that way, and he took his last turn less then 24hrs before Benga posted that he is gone....

If he was using a sitter for his game(s) with me the sitter never announced themselves.

But now I pose the question should his 2nd batch games count if he was using a sitter in some/most of the games but didn't use a sitter at all in other games.

Looks like he has a pretty small game load so not sure why he would need a sitter in "most" of the 2nd batch games but not in the others.

Dont split hairs man, u think we all remembered to post in chat when we sited for somebody, during all these years.. I sure as hell did not, so what, who cares, nothing shady happened. Benga was prolly doing his turns since he has all OSA pws and prolly just got used to doing it so much he forgot to post in chat every single turn..

More importantly he played a lot in my second round game, all the way to the point of no return so it doesnt matter who finished it.. prolly the same in some other games too..
Fact is regan left bcuz something more important then this crap site came up, thats for sure bcuz he wouldnt miss turns in clan games..
Games were started and played, they count, we agree, move on...

I would be fine with removing stollmikes wins tho, no objections there.
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby Elaterate on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:49 pm

I'm not splitting hairs... I'm posing a simple question because I have NOT been here for years. I haven't even been here a year so some if not most of the "rules" on here don't seem to be enforced as hard as others and I am just trying to clears things up.

There is also a HUGE difference between "forgot to post in chat every single turn" and "Never posting"

"Benga was prolly doing his turns ".... so you don't even know who was sitting for him lol

So again... I'm not trying to split hairs. I'm trying to get all the facts so I can better understand this "crap site" as you call it.
Major Elaterate

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 pm

I 2nd that as long as we can remove nikola's wins also...
Private TX AG 90

Postby TX AG 90 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:
Elaterate wrote:"Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

Dont split hairs man, u think we all remembered to post in chat when we sited for somebody, during all these years.. I sure as hell did not, so what, who cares, nothing shady happened. Benga was prolly doing his turns since he has all OSA pws and prolly just got used to doing it so much he forgot to post in chat every single turn..

More importantly he played a lot in my second round game, all the way to the point of no return so it doesnt matter who finished it.. prolly the same in some other games too..
Fact is regan left bcuz something more important then this crap site came up, thats for sure bcuz he wouldnt miss turns in clan games..
Games were started and played, they count, we agree, move on...

Easy nikola,

E was just asking a question.

To answer, Regan was gone during that time E. Whoever sat for him forgot to post.

Thanks,

TX
Private TX AG 90

Postby shoop76 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:43 am

In my view, from a player that has been eliminated and run quite a few tournaments, the games should stand. No where in the OP does it mention what would happen if a player leaves, It happens regularly in tournaments that players leave during the course of the event and in most cases the results stand unless specifically mentioned in the rules. Sometimes it sucks for certain players. Hopefully it won't influence the results too much.

As for not posting the sitter in chat. Yes, that is a rule and should be done, but that is not an issue that should be handled here. If there is proof (which I think would be difficult) it should be handled in the C&A section.

But as it seems everyone pretty much agrees, I think this tournament should move forward.
Sergeant 1st Class shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby benga on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:08 am

There is no sitting rule per se, posting that you sit is requirement for clans.

Sometimes people forget. Here for regan stollmike, Dukasaur and me sat.
His private life got in the way, this was not planned.
Things happen and that's it.
Sergeant benga

Postby benga on Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:38 am

The thing that shoop is reffering is account abuse, sitting is for a short period of time.
There are instances where player left the site and was sat for a month in an effort not to ruin other peoples game.
Sergeant benga

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 am

Obviously he needs to be removed at this point, but there's no need to overturn past results.

Remove him but keep existing scores.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby nikola_milicki on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:03 pm

TX AG 90 wrote:

I 2nd that as long as we can remove nikola's wins also...

veeery funny.... not :D
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby nikola_milicki on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55 am

Show me the crypto money! \:D/
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby Elaterate on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:Show me the crypto money! \:D/

Have you sealed up 1st place? Congrats if you have. I tanked in the finals but was hoping I could get a consolatory handshake or high five for strong effort by a rookie ;)
Major Elaterate

Postby nikola_milicki on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Elaterate wrote:
nikola_milicki wrote:Show me the crypto money! \:D/

Have you sealed up 1st place? Congrats if you have. I tanked in the finals but was hoping I could get a consolatory handshake or high five for strong effort by a rookie ;)

closest they got is this one =;

u didn't seem like a rookie to me =D>
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Such a close finish, 3-way tie in 1st place with the one between me and stollmike having to be resolved with the 2nd tie breaker (head-to-head)
Congrats to the other winners! (and to the other finalists as well)
Cheers for all the good games
Colonel ZaBeast

Re: dakkys Giveaway! (w=nikola_milicki)

Postby benga on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Sent pm to dakky,
congrats nikola!
Sergeant benga

Re: dakkys Giveaway! (w=nikola_milicki)

Postby dakky21 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:19 pm

I guess benga notified the first three so you guys please contact me with your receiving address or if you don't know how to setup one, just contact via PM.
Captain dakky21

Previous

Return to Completed 2018