Conquer Club

Inaugural Tourney of Chatters (FINISHED)

Tournaments Completed in 2018.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Inaugural Tourney of Chatters (ONGOING)

Postby MADLUKA on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:17 am

Still salty I didn't get to the finals tbh :/
Sergeant 1st Class MADLUKA

Postby riskllama on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:11 pm

aaannd the winner of the inaugural Tourney of Chats is.......Swifte!!!

congrats, man... =D>

runner up is TX AG 90, w/HitRed taking 3rd place honours - well played, gentlemen... =D>. i believe all three of you will be receiving some credits from raz in addition to GC's & LC's fame and ovation forever. i would also like to take this opportunity to thank, D3A7H - my co host, for being a massive help in getting this thing off the ground. and finally, a "cheers" to all who participated - maybe we'll do another one next year! jeers going out to BR, Jick, Maxleod and, to a lesser(yet somehow [i]far[/i ] more irritating) extent, Hooch - for trying to obstruct, derail and generally hinder this tournament at any & all opportunities - get fucked, losers.
Last edited by riskllama on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BabySasuke on Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 pm

riskllama wrote:aaannd the winner of the inaugural Tourney of Chats is.......Swifte!!!

congrats, man... =D>

runner up is TX AG 90, w/HitRed taking 3rd place honours - well played, gentlemen... =D>. i believe all three of you will be receiving some credits from raz in addition to GC's & LC's fame and ovation forever. i would also like to take this opportunity to thank, D3A7H - my co host, for being a massive help in getting this thing off the ground. and finally, a "cheers" to all who participated - maybe we'll do another one next year! jeers going out to BR, Jick & Maxleod for trying to obstruct, derail and generally hinder this tournament at any & all opportunities - get fucked, losers.

the f*** did i do to your tourney you prick
Captain BabySasuke

Previous

Return to Completed 2018