Conquer Club

The Tournament Players Association - Year 2

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 2

Postby DaveH on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:49 am

Leehar wrote:Some of the longer tournaments have started finishing, which has lifted me in the ranks a bit. Swifte has also done well though so which tournaments are left, and are there likely to be any changes to the overall top 3?

Just three TPA2 tournaments left: "A History of Europe", "CC Golf Match Play Season 2" and "MC's World Terminators".

Two tournaments have finished (results and points in the next newsletter) and in winning one, Swifte's lead is now 6,760 points from dowian2 (5,301). You have 4,015 points followed by arno30 (3,442) and barterer2002 (3,437). Looks like the top three will remain unchanged, though I have not checked the remaining tournaments for likely winners.
Lieutenant DaveH

Postby Leehar on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:14 am

DaveH wrote:
Leehar wrote:Some of the longer tournaments have started finishing, which has lifted me in the ranks a bit. Swifte has also done well though so which tournaments are left, and are there likely to be any changes to the overall top 3?

Just three TPA2 tournaments left: "A History of Europe", "CC Golf Match Play Season 2" and "MC's World Terminators".

Two tournaments have finished (results and points in the next newsletter) and in winning one, Swifte's lead is now 6,760 points from dowian2 (5,301). You have 4,015 points followed by arno30 (3,442) and barterer2002 (3,437). Looks like the top three will remain unchanged, though I have not checked the remaining tournaments for likely winners.

I'm in the finals for the last 2, but I guess even victories won't do it for me there since Swifte is in the finals for the other, and that counts for double the points anyway.

Congrats Swifte!
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Swifte on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:55 am

\:D/ \:D/

Thanks :) It's been a lotta fun, I really really appreciate DaveH stepping in to help us see it through to conclusion, and for helping carry on the tradition. TPA's a great event!!
Colonel Swifte

Postby DaveH on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 am

Well done mate - and thanks for that - been a great learning experience for me seeing so many great tournament ideas.
Lieutenant DaveH

Previous

Return to Tournament Archives