Conquer Club

More Auto Tourneys Please

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

More Auto Tourneys Please

Postby stealth99 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

I recently discovered the tourney world on this site and I am now disappointed that there are virtually no auto tourneys to join.

I keep checking back daily looking to spend all these stars that are sitting there collecting dust and there is never anything. Thank god a couple came along with hearts. Perhaps I'm a little naive, but one would expect that since they are automated, that they would be coming out of your yin yang?

I don't get why there aren't 100 of those things, of all shapes and sizes (entry fees and playing conditions) and when one is filled up why isn't it replaced immediately with an identical one? I feel like I'm just waiting and waiting for this thing to get going. Is it always like this?

I am aware of the community run tourneys and partake in many of those, but it's the autos and the star program that I am addressing here and it would be nice to see some activity at least. Everyone is loading up on the lower valued stars, but the couple of tourneys that are listed, require entry fees that players don't even have yet. Why aren't there lower entry fee tourneys. Perhaps if we played some of those, we'd get the stars you require for the tourneys you are listing now.
Cook stealth99

Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada......oldest and most easterly city in north america

Re: More Auto Tourneys Please

Postby crazy4catnip on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 am

I agree! Auto tournaments should be like Sit-N-Go tournaments on a poker site -- once a tourney is filled, an identical tournament should created. And there should be a wide mix of tournaments, including all of the "Quest for The Stars" tournaments, available for joining at all times.

-- crazy4catnip
"Who cares about geopolitical issues when the f*****g walls are melting."
Colonel crazy4catnip

Postby jghost7 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:53 pm

agree here,

definitely need the quest for the yellow as it starts the bridge to the others.

Thanks,

J
Major jghost7

Postby xroads on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Do you notice that questions about auto tourneys are never answered?
Major xroads

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 pm

xroads wrote:Do you notice that questions about auto tourneys are never answered?

Auto tourneys are dealt with by the admins and not by the Tournament Directors. Any questions you have would need to be directed to them :)
Private mcshanester29

Return to Tournament Archives