Conquer Club

TD Changes

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

TD Changes

Postby Night Strike on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 pm

I regret to inform everyone that we've had several TDs step down since the last time I made a major announcement. elonpuckhog had to step down a while back due to a lack of available time. crazymilkshake5 left the site more recently. And finally, merch313 has had to step down due to a lot of craziness going on his personal life. I thank all of them for the time they were able to commit to the CC Tournaments and wish them all well in their future endeavors.

Because of the changes, mcshanester29 has taken over the task of approving and handing out GA medals and their related sections of the tournament world. I have retaken on the role of managing the Create/Join a Tournament forum, and that is actually going to come with some beefed up features in the hopefully not so distant future, so definitely be on the lookout for that. As always, if you need a refresher on who to go to when you have a tournament issue, be sure to check out the Task Distribution List.

~Night Strike
Major Night Strike

Re: TD Changes

Postby GioDuce on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:44 am

Thanks for the info,

You guys are doing great.
Cook GioDuce

Postby Carlos1 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Agreed!! =D>
Corporal Carlos1

Postby Mad777 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:48 am

Sorry to hear all that, how this will affect the TPA4 season? We still missing the December 30th tournament and nothing about the ALL Stars games...

Thanks anyway for the great job you guys are doing...
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Return to Tournament Archives