Conquer Club

More TD Changes

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

More TD Changes

Postby Night Strike on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:03 pm

I'm more than a little late in announcing this, but as you may have noticed, we had a couple of significant departures from the TD Department recently. My right-hand TD Serbia chose to step down recently. He was a great assistant and sounding board for me while working through issues in the Tournament Department. Chapcrap also had to step down due to real life commitments. He was also a great workhorse for CC Tournaments for a long time and will definitely be missed.

In the middle of those ongoings, sempiaspellcheck came over to the Tournament Department and has taken on looking after the TPA events. mcshanester29 has taken over the Deputy Leader role while Clive is handling the Completed tournaments. The TD Task Distribution List has been updated to include all the changes that have taken place.
Major Night Strike

Re: More TD Changes

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Probably time to either update this, or unsticky it and replace it with a new announcement...:)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: More TD Changes

Postby mcshanester29 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Probably time to either update this, or unsticky it and replace it with a new announcement...:)

Yes I will be making announcement here soon once I get a couple things figured out :)
Private mcshanester29

Return to Tournament Archives