Conquer Club

Requesting to be pulled from Auto Tournaments

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Requesting to be pulled from Auto Tournaments

Postby gubenuj on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:40 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm in a few auto tournaments and will not be around for future rounds. Since these games auto-start, is there any way to be pulled from the matchmaking cue? I'd really prefer not to deadbeat as it's disrespectful to the other players.

Please let me know.
Major gubenuj

Re: Requesting to be pulled from Auto Tournaments

Postby Mad777 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:13 am

gubenuj wrote:Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'm in a few auto tournaments and will not be around for future rounds. Since these games auto-start, is there any way to be pulled from the matchmaking cue? I'd really prefer not to deadbeat as it's disrespectful to the other players.

Please let me know.

It is technically challenging to remove a player from auto tournament, in order to evaluate it can you send me a PM with all Auto Tournament you are still active, I will try to figure out.

In the mean time, if you have a sitter for the time being you be out (unless it's for several months), this could also help keeping you in without having you deadbeating from games.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion