Conquer Club

Bounty Builder - Survivor Series

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bounty Builder - Survivor Series

Postby Craig25 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:40 am

This Tournament has 111 Participants after 24 Hours of being on the Tournament Board. A demonstration of both how enjoyable the Survivor Series Tournaments are and a gauge of the level of excitement in a Tournament that brings a totally new Format of Tournaments to CC. Still avilable to join for about 24 hours.

My question:

If ever a Tournament deserves to be sponsored by CC with some prizes, Is this not it????

Views and thoughts on my request for prizes, the Survivor Series Tournaments and the Bounty Builder Tournament itself are appreciated.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Re: Bounty Builder - Survivor Series

Postby hmsps on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:03 am

All Craig’s tournaments have been well run and well received by all. A tournament of this size needs some sore of recognition for the winners.

Hmsps.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Lieutenant hmsps

Postby RickXJamesX on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:51 am

I love the way this tournament has been run. I will also continue to support CC if I can continue to play his tournamnets. I SUPPORT HIS PRIZE REQUEST!

RICKXJAMESX
Private 1st Class RickXJamesX

Postby 11Joan11 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:13 am

My experience with the survivor tournaments that I have participated in, is that all is covered and taken care of with a lot of attention and reflecting things in a way that makes it extra fun to be in a tournament. Adding prices ofcourse will make it even more attractive and exciting. The amount of work put in by the organiser is much appreciated bij me. I hope CC will also appreciate that by making it possible to have prices for winners. Good luck.
Lieutenant 11Joan11

Postby MEP on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:54 am

Survivor tournament was fast and funny. Craig take care on every aspect and follow each game and each participant. I support Craig's request.
Thx in advance.
MEP
Sergeant 1st Class MEP

Postby Silvertop on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:59 am

I will definitely not win this tournament but I hope the winner also wins a nice prize from CC =D> =D> =D>
Corporal Silvertop

Postby GloriousL on Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:56 am

These tournaments that Craig25 arranges are very well organized and much appreciated by myself and others. They really add to the CC experience. Since the tournaments are so popular they tend to grow both in size and status.
It would be strange if a winner of a popular tournament with many contestants goes unnoticed and has nothing to show for the skill and effort it takes to win.
The very least would be a Trophy that says which tournament and if possible how many participants were in that tournament. A few nice gems to the top players and some credits to the winner would add to the experience and make people fight even harder.

These kind of prizes should be offered to any tournament succesfully managed tournament with more than 100 participants.

Tournaments like these are an important factor to why I keep renewing my subscription with CC.
I am sure that it will be beneficial for both players and CC to add prizes to well organised tournament as they will make people stay on CC longer.
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant 1st Class GloriousL

Postby HorseAttacks on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:03 am

I am relatively new to premium membership, having only signed up a few months ago, and the other Craig25 tournament I am currently in has made me feel the most involved of all the tournaments I've played to date. I have no doubt this new tournament will have the same feel to it and an award of some kind for the winners would only help to increase the excitement and enjoyment for participants like myself.
Lieutenant HorseAttacks

Postby Craig25 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:07 am

*** BOOM ***

Sent: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:20 pm
To: Craig25 Darin44 Dukasaur

Lastly, I don't need annual membership as a prize. 3 Nominal prizes to award as 1st, 2nd and 3rd places would be sufficient. Quaterly Subscription, 1250 Credits and 500 Credits would be more than enough.

Granted.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Postby navyac on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:23 am

A month membership or several months would be a good idea that CC should implement.
Thank you!
Sergeant 1st Class navyac

Postby simplyred60 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40 am

I have just recently joined in on Craig25's tournaments and must say what a fantastic job!
Craig has put in a massive effort to make things run fairly and smoothly.
By showing some support to his efforts in the form of prizes would certainly promote the
continuation of many more enjoyable tourneys.
simplyred60
Major simplyred60

Postby MyTurnToWin on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:15 am

I have been a member of CC since 2008. I have participated in tons of tourneys over the years. I love Craig's tourneys. I believe his participation over the years in providing member tourneys has earned the reward of prizes for the winners.
Major MyTurnToWin

Postby PROFITS on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:59 am

Prize deserved.
Major PROFITS

Postby MarktheMenace on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Come on CC people we need you show some enthusiasm for CC itself, if ever a Tournament deserves to be sponsored by CC with some prizes, Is this not it???? You either invest in CC competitions and let it flourish or do nothing and do not be surprised when you have no members left.
Suppot our Craig please CC
Lieutenant MarktheMenace

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion