Conquer Club

No More Tournaments From Craig25

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: No More Tournaments From Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Where to start........ :D

Firstly, see the snide and downright cheek comments I received from Tournament Organisers way way before I even knew about Auto Tournaments or your secret Forum. It is ridiculous.

*SOME, not all Tournament Organisers and members of your Tournament Director Team are to put it bluntly completely up their own arse Mad.

It seems that if you have any opinion of CC Tournaments that differ from theirs and run succesful Tournaments, they detest it. But lets get onto your mail:

"From the dozens of PM you are sending and asking for help, we went and tried to but unfortunately replied the actual structure of the site and the auto-tournament were not suited for your project."

I don't send the TO community Dozens of Mails asking for Help. That is a complete over exagerration. I get help from Players. In short, your Tournament Organisation is a total road block to running decent Tournaments, it doesn't help at all. And yes, you read that correctly. I think the CC Auto Tournaments and Tournament Set Ups are absolutely appaling. That is not a criticism of individuals. It is a criticism of CC.

But, you and your Team seem to take it very personally.

"From the dozens of PM you are sending and asking for help, we went and tried to but unfortunately replied the actual structure of the site and the auto-tournament were not suited for your project.
From there you started a crusade, with criticism stating that you have made the best ever event in CC time and soon will gather unseen game amount and other sort of records...You then went after the current prizes showing in various tournament and think that poll itself would suffice to demonstrate how the site is bad in this regards"

I have a habit of selling my Tournaments. It is because I care. I actually described The Super League as "The Tournament of the Milennia", for your information, I don't actually think it will be the best Tournament on CC in a Thousand years. So if you want to pull individual quotes of me commenting on Tournaments that have been set up, it is a total waste of my time.

And the Poll, instead of viewing it as my criticism. Why don't you view it as a criticism by all who responded and actually use it as an opportunity to improve CC. Because that is the way it was meant. Although I understand that some of those eggs, boxes, conquer Gods, Mad Eggs, Presents may have been your idea. But it is immaterial.
It was an effort by me and other player to improve CC. Have you considered that your attitude maybe isn't helping CC to improve?

And bringing Auto Tournaments into this, it was clear from the start that Auto Tournaments in there current state are literally YEARS away from running any Tournaments I run. Yes, It would have been geat to shape their development, but, Player input is the last thing you want it would appear Mad. Here is the Thread:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=236061

So, do you want to also criticise the 56 players who also wanted change? Or do you just want to shoot the messenger. Because that is the way it feels.

Now, at no time have I claimed to be Superior to anybody else. See above on my use of language to describe my Tournaments. I actually have a sense of humour. Players know this. So, are you actually serious when you say I am describing my Tournaments as the Best in the World. You see, that really annoys me, as it portrays me as something I am not. Do you want me to describe my Tournaments as "Okay, you might quite like them, they are certainly no better than anybody else's tournaments' FFS Mad GROW UP! Here is your quote, and as you know, I checked your numbers and a Tournament lasting 2 years doesn't really float my boat. But thats only my opinion. And maybe some other Players too, but, that doesn;t really matter to you or CC it appears.

"If you want to claim your superiority then try to make more search and even though it’s not the point, bringing comment to show yourself as the best TO in the world while you haven’t really brought a complex tournament structure as of today, is kind of funny.

Now if you want you can check those numbers:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... view?hl=en

Almost 500 players throughout the event.

viewtopic.php?t=216981

almost 300 players and 85 tournament within one event, used multiple tournaments format beyond simple bracket style or little round robin, less than 2 years and only one man TO

viewtopic.php?t=230338

220 players gathered in 2 days"

This is pointless Mad - for the 4th time please remove me from that Tournament Organisers Forum - Being on a forum with Tournament Organisers who refuse to change and think their Tournaments are the BOLLOX while Tournament Player participation drops through the floor. And detest it when someone bucks the trend and wants to change things is not for me.

The End.

Please improve CC Tournaments and respond to that Poll with the respect the players who participated in it deserve.

And, I have had enough. CC Tournaments can cotinue to crash and burn.

In the mean time, I will continue with the SBSL

For the Players........ :D :D :D :D :D

And finally, I don't have time for this shite. If you do want to discuss further then mail me. You don't strike me as a sensitive person so I know you won't be offended with "Grow Up" or "Shite".

Mad777 wrote:Craig,

At first, Private Forum has some rules, those you are breaking, but that’s not the point i want to make.

From the dozens of PM you are sending and asking for help, we went and tried to but unfortunately replied the actual structure of the site and the auto-tournament were not suited for your project.
From there you started a crusade, with criticism stating that you have made the best ever event in CC time and soon will gather unseen game amount and other sort of records...You then went after the current prizes showing in various tournament and think that poll itself would suffice to demonstrate how the site is bad in this regards.

We offered you to share your idea and give you a place where you could get support (TO Forum), from there, all you have done is lowering what others were telling you, insulting their work stating that what they have done is nothing compared to what you have done.

Now you are gathering troops into this thread to claim how bad you have been treated recently from other TO (including myself) to have your ego going a bit to high and you should show some kind of respect to those who were trying to help at the begin with, there to help you since that is what you wanted first, being helped to contribute with more event...How in earth other members would now put effort helping after you started to call them out, not properly reading/understanding their post and suddenly lower them stating is total BS...

We are all here to work together, thus your approach to be part of the solution is far from being courteous and so, undoubtedly, you get some kickback from us telling you there was things done in the past that were successful, that lots of members enjoyed, instead of sharing this you directly go against and diminished whatever was shared with you.

Now you are here telling only one part of the story, PM’ing members for them to come here with comments that put you on the bright light, but what you are not copy/paste is the kind of post you have against other TO that were insulting, rather you come here and cry asking for pad in the back from others and tell everyone how bad you have been treated.

No one, at any time, stated your tournament were garbage and total BS, we only made comparisons showing some diversity in terms of setup, but still, you keep coming back putting numbers out there such as...I created xxxx amount of game in xxxx amount of time and continue with statements that from your point of view are laughable because no one has made xxxx many games in the exemple we shared with you...

Duke replied in the Forum kind of explain the same and about diversity, we are all here to enjoy, the competition should be and stay within a tournament/event, not between TOs. If your vision is to get out there to show everyone how many other TO have done such a laughable tournament due to the size of game count vs your, then you will definitely not getting support from those same members.

Respect goes both way, you started to spit on other TO, now you cry wolf about TOs are being mean with you...sorry but as far I’m concern, I never intended to diminish your implications with your tournament, until you started to call me out and trying to give me lesson from a TO stand point. Im humble enough to not care if my past event/tournament were the biggest or not, EACH time i went out there and entertained the site was purely for them. I’m not doing that for glory nor medals, but for fun! Perhaps your approach is a bit bully and not to say that you are insulting TOs which all together have close to a thousand of tournament while you just reached 10.

To end this, if you want to have justice, perhaps start to explain the whole story and not just selected pieces.

Cheers mate....take it easy and work on your tone and respect to others helpers, then you will see that you will receive more positive return.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue May 25, 2021 4:50 pm

All i can say is I am so pissed off that anyone would criticize anything you do

I don't know anybody who put so much effort and laughter and thought into the clever ways you worded all your comments and tournaments

f*ck the ones that object yo your ways, I for one just say foe them and tell them to f*ck off.

I look forward to your tourneys most of all the ones i joined and even though I usually don't beat you you are such a great challenger and leader

Dont bend to the ways of these morons and continue what you enjoy to do. OMG this is so insane. the world around us just sucks and so many people criticize others ways way before they ever try it , they should look in the mirror but they are too busy looking at others

Whatever you decide I will always remember all of the great tourneys you lead for others pleasure, and for what maybe free membership, which i doubt.

This is the kinda stuff that just makes me want to leave this site for good. so tired of morons and haters

ANd I agree with the others who said you rock, because you do
Captain Mageplunka69

Postby Craig25 on Tue May 25, 2021 5:05 pm

Mag starts in the Premier next Season!

Only kidding,. Ty for your kind words Mag.

For someone like you to take the time to write that means a lot!

I've been absolutely humbled by everyone's response. Amazing.

The only ones that defy logic are the Tournament Directors. I am the problem apparently for daring to point out that Tournaments on CC could be run a lot better.

It honestly beggars belief Mag, but, TY.

Mageplunka69 wrote:All i can say is I am so pissed off that anyone would criticize anything you do

I don't know anybody who put so much effort and laughter and thought into the clever ways you worded all your comments and tournaments

f*ck the ones that object yo your ways, I for one just say foe them and tell them to f*ck off.

I look forward to your tourneys most of all the ones i joined and even though I usually don't beat you you are such a great challenger and leader

Dont bend to the ways of these morons and continue what you enjoy to do. OMG this is so insane. the world around us just sucks and so many people criticize others ways way before they ever try it , they should look in the mirror but they are too busy looking at others

Whatever you decide I will always remember all of the great tourneys you lead for others pleasure, and for what maybe free membership, which i doubt.

This is the kinda stuff that just makes me want to leave this site for good. so tired of morons and haters

ANd I agree with the others who said you rock, because you do
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Postby barterer2002 on Tue May 25, 2021 7:28 pm

Craig. Take a breath man. Look. I like your tournaments. The one I was in was fun, the others seem so (although I try to keep my game load down a bit so I don’t join them all). I do hope you will reconsider running tournaments.

I tend to agree with you on the auto tournaments. Although I like the map masters series I find for the most part that they detract from the real tournaments.

I find most of the forums, including the To forum, to be rather dead. I probably should check in on them more often but I probably remember once or twice a week. (So if you were waiting for me to say something, I don’t know if you were or not, I haven’t looked). We all remember back in the day. That isn’t the way CC is in 2021. It’s just not.

That all being said, you are a grown man. Stop acting like a petulant child.

Your tournaments are good. Run them. No need to insult everyone else’s. And when people respond to your insults with insults of their own, strap a pair on and accept them as justified. If you don’t like how you have been talked to or treated look in the mirror.

Now I hope you will put on your big boy panties and run some more tournaments. Participating in things like the TO group are somewhat irrelevant. Do it if you want or not. But if you enjoy making tournaments, if you enjoy it for the players then keep running them. If you don’t enjoy it anymore then don’t.
Major barterer2002

Postby Craig25 on Wed May 26, 2021 3:45 am

Hey, a fellow Tournament Organiser. Have you considered that any criticism from me has been entirely in response to snide and downright cheeky comments over months from *some Tournament Organisers and Mods?

And, when I start to reply and call them out I am all of a sudden the one to blame?

Your other comments, honestly, the normal reply from a Tournament Organiser, have a look at yourself Bro.

The state of it :D :

barterer2002 wrote:Craig. Take a breath man. Look. I like your tournaments. The one I was in was fun, the others seem so (although I try to keep my game load down a bit so I don’t join them all). I do hope you will reconsider running tournaments.

I tend to agree with you on the auto tournaments. Although I like the map masters series I find for the most part that they detract from the real tournaments.

I find most of the forums, including the To forum, to be rather dead. I probably should check in on them more often but I probably remember once or twice a week. (So if you were waiting for me to say something, I don’t know if you were or not, I haven’t looked). We all remember back in the day. That isn’t the way CC is in 2021. It’s just not.

That all being said, you are a grown man. Stop acting like a petulant child.

Your tournaments are good. Run them. No need to insult everyone else’s. And when people respond to your insults with insults of their own, strap a pair on and accept them as justified. If you don’t like how you have been talked to or treated look in the mirror.

Now I hope you will put on your big boy panties and run some more tournaments. Participating in things like the TO group are somewhat irrelevant. Do it if you want or not. But if you enjoy making tournaments, if you enjoy it for the players then keep running them. If you don’t enjoy it anymore then don’t.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby barterer2002 on Wed May 26, 2021 9:46 am

So you are saying I have been criticizing you for months now? I really think you are being ridiculous here. I’ll stand behind every single comment I’ve made. And if you want to read that again, most of what I said agreed with you, You just don’t like being called a petulant child. So stop acting like one.
Major barterer2002

Postby Craig25 on Wed May 26, 2021 10:16 am

You actually need to read what I write.

At no point did I say I was talking about you. Infact, I would go as far as to say the vast majority of Tournament Organisers are good guys.

But when you go on to write things like:

"That all being said, you are a grown man. Stop acting like a petulant child." and "Now I hope you will put on your big boy panties and run some more tournaments" with no justification.

I am just going to think you are a bit of a Dick. Don't take it personally Bro, there seems to be a little clique of Tournament Organisers that have pissed quite a few people off. So, for one last time:

:D The state of this ↓

barterer2002 wrote:So you are saying I have been criticizing you for months now? I really think you are being ridiculous here. I’ll stand behind every single comment I’ve made. And if you want to read that again, most of what I said agreed with you, You just don’t like being called a petulant child. So stop acting like one.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Kotaro on Wed May 26, 2021 1:43 pm

Craig25 wrote:
"That all being said, you are a grown man. Stop acting like a petulant child." and "Now I hope you will put on your big boy panties and run some more tournaments" with no justification.

I am just going to think you are a bit of a Dick. Don't take it personally Bro, there seems to be a little clique of Tournament Organisers that have pissed quite a few people off. So, for one last time:

Maybe it's the fact that you went into the forums to attack TO's, belittling others hard work to raid yourself up, and then took it personally when people treated you as you treated them.

Maybe it's the fact that you've now created 2 threads in these forums to attack other TO's, instead of being an adult and not letting words on the internet cut you so deeply.

Maybe it's the fact that you throw a fit and spam hundreds of members inbox to get them to come out and fight for you, without actually giving them a clear picture of what's going on (see 1st maybe, where you were a dick first).

Or maybe it's the fact that you can't seem to get over the fact that, while your tournaments are fun and interesting, there have been tens of thousands of tournaments run through this site, and your way isn't the only way, nor is it necessarily the most fun for everyone. As this site contains people from dozens of cultures, maybe they don't all enjoy reading a 10 page wall of text in their inbox every other day, or have to comb through a 4 page essay just to figure out the rules behind your tournament, as English isn't everyones first or most comfortable language.

But hey, keep taking everything personally, call others to fight for you and throw a fit because the TD's won't toss down a year of premium everytime you come calling, I'm sure that will make you seem more appealing to other TO's.

Quit or don't, I'm just asking that you stop crying so much.
Lakad Matataaag!
Normalin, normalin.

TheJonah wrote:I`m not really that arsed. Just supporting my mucker.
Captain Kotaro

Postby i-andrei on Wed May 26, 2021 1:54 pm

That's a thumbs up one.
Major i-andrei

Postby Craig25 on Wed May 26, 2021 2:44 pm

100% that's a thumbs up from me Kotaro.

A definite improvement from your last effort when you were alledging (falsely may I add) that I asked Players for money :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Remember this, the 1st CC player to make their deposit to the Sepp Blatter Retirment Fund? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqO6tK8_Wg

i-andrei wrote:That's a thumbs up one.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby barterer2002 on Wed May 26, 2021 7:56 pm

So apparently I can’t reply when I call myself a dick?

Nope that worked. Not sure what the issue is but I’ve typed out my reply twice. I hope you run more tournaments. I hope there is less drama about them. I think kotaro nailed the situation here
Major barterer2002

Postby Craig25 on Wed May 26, 2021 11:38 pm

I was actually thinking of replying to Kotaro.

But I realised after the "he asks players for money" comment, he's crazy as a coconut and nobody listens to a word he says outside the tiny clique. So, he could actually say anything and all it does is give me a wee laugh.

Which is actually better than getting no reaction at all I guess.

There's only a few players that can achieve that status Barterer..........

*Yawn

barterer2002 wrote:So apparently I can’t reply when I call myself a dick?

Nope that worked. Not sure what the issue is but I’ve typed out my reply twice. I hope you run more tournaments. I hope there is less drama about them. I think kotaro nailed the situation here
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby i-andrei on Thu May 27, 2021 2:01 am

Craig25 wrote:I was actually thinking of replying to Kotaro.

But I realised after the "he asks players for money" comment, he's crazy as a coconut and nobody listens to a word he says outside the tiny clique. So, he could actually say anything and all it does is give me a wee laugh.

Which is actually better than getting no reaction at all I guess.

Calling people that have a different opinion than you as being part of a clique says everything about you mate ;)
Major i-andrei

Postby Craig25 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:33 am

This is like a masterclass on how to fail at everything from the same wee group.

It's the circus act of pile ons. :D

You actually got yourself kicked from one of my Tournaments before all this even started. Did you see people having too much wee man?

:D
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby i-andrei on Thu May 27, 2021 2:38 am

Craig25 wrote:This is like a masterclass on how to fail at everything from the same wee group.

It's the circus act of pile ons. :D

You actually got yourself kicked from one of my Tournaments before all this even started. Did you see people having too much wee man?

:D

What tournament is that?
I played just the Baltics one and never registered for another. Then i kept receiving mails from you for all sorts of tournaments and asked you kindly to remove me from your distribution list.
I was never kicked from any tourney mate, yours or any other TO's :roll:
Major i-andrei

Postby Craig25 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:46 am

I'm sorry you didn't like them. I'm in the fortunate position most people do.

That's why they keep joining my Tournaments.

But for every 100 that like them, there's always 1 that doesn't.

But each to there own. I will cater to the average player that just wants to have fun. I'll continue running the Super League with 210 runners this season.

And you do what you do and I'm sure your participation levels will reflect your success.

Am I allowed to say that? I don't actually know any tournaments you have done. You may have 1000's of runners for all I know.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Thu May 27, 2021 3:02 am

NEXT PLEASE.... :D
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby i-andrei on Thu May 27, 2021 3:10 am

Please tell me what tournament of yours I've been kicked out. I've asked you a question, don't dodge it.
Major i-andrei

Postby Craig25 on Thu May 27, 2021 3:16 am

I get a lot if runners, all I know is you played one of my Tournaments and I foed you.

That usually means I have kicked you. But, I could be totally wrong. I may have foed you for something else you said or done.

But if I was wrong on kicking you, then you have my fullest and sincerest apologies.

You fancy joining the Super League? I could put you in as a sub in Season 1?
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Thu May 27, 2021 3:33 pm

Wow, things have been so slow today I need to reply to Kotaro (0:

The only one of you guys who I havn't foed yet, and only because his posts are usually manna from heaven. Let's review the latest, this actually needs some colour :D :

Kotaro: Maybe it's the fact that you went into the forums to attack TO's, belittling others hard work to raid yourself up, and then took it personally when people treated you as you treated them.

Me: I have no interest in attacking your little clique, Benga or anyone else for that matter. All criticism has been of the CC Tournament Portal and mostly the Auto Tournaments it contains. As a demonstration: Provide me with 3 examples where I have attacked someone personally with absolutely no provocation. I will be wating for some time here, because I asked for that 3 days ago and as yet NADA! :D
I actually wanted to and still do want to help you guys. Player Led Tournaments are the immediate future. I wanted to RAM all your tournaments with New Tournament Players. That's why I was trying to pass over ownership of the SUPER LEAGUE to you guys. So that you could get more exposure to lots of other Tournament Players. And heaven forbid, actually COPY SOME OF THE STUFF I DO to make Tournaments good fun for all. But that has been well and trully pumped into the wrong grass for the WEE CLIQUE. 100% I wan other players to manage this LONG TERM and for it to run forever. I think it would have made a great Flagship Player Owned Tournament (And Player did even include the Wee lique)

Kotaro: Maybe it's the fact that you've now created 2 threads in these forums to attack other TO's, instead of being an adult and not letting words on the internet cut you so deeply.

I have created 2 threads, and they do critcise CC Tournament Portal. It stinks, that is my opinion on it. Sorry Bro, deak with it. "And not letting words on the internet cut so deeply" - You may have got the wrong impression of me on that one Bro. I guess players can make up their own mind on that one. But, it is so far removed from the truth it is actually hilarious and that's why I LUV YOU Bro!

Kotaro: Maybe it's the fact that you throw a fit and spam hundreds of members inbox to get them to come out and fight for you, without actually giving them a clear picture of what's going on (see 1st maybe, where you were a dick first).

I have asked player to help on 2 things. 1st to reply to a poll with their honest opinions. And secondly to make them aware that I won't be running more Tournaments. To be clear, I 100% don't want players to agree with me. I'm all about "FOR THE PLAYERS". As an example, I was out voted on an idea to change the Super League by Players. It was on the number of Match Ups being set up to complete a Season. What the players want was implemented.

I do keep players playing my Tournaments of Tournament Progress and Future Touraments. But guess what wee man, that s up to them whether they take them. They can tell me they don't want to play in my Tournaments and they get zero mails,they can just send them to Junk, loads of options. Their choice, - see above "FOR THE PLAYERS". Is it not true that you are just really really scunnered that lots of players seem to like the Updates and Tournaments? Cause for every 1 person sho doesn't like them, there are 100 that do. Maybe just Deal with that Kotaro. Or..........COPY IT :D

Kotaro: Or maybe it's the fact that you can't seem to get over the fact that, while your tournaments are fun and interesting, there have been tens of thousands of tournaments run through this site, and your way isn't the only way, nor is it necessarily the most fun for everyone. As this site contains people from dozens of cultures, maybe they don't all enjoy reading a 10 page wall of text in their inbox every other day, or have to comb through a 4 page essay just to figure out the rules behind your tournament, as English isn't everyones first or most comfortable language.

This is where you get back to your very best. And this is why I love You Bro! Each to there own, I wouldn't want to force anybody to do anything though. But, in the interests of increased player participation, maybe some of the idea's should be considered for adoption. Even by the WEE CLIQUE. Anyway, it's the next part that I trully Love. So, you think that we shouldn't communicate with Players incase English is not their preferred Language. OAKKKEYYY DOAAKKKEEYY :D :D :D :D
So, if Tournament Organisers want to contact there players, do they need to send out Updates in French, German, Dutch, Chinese just to keep Kotaro happy? Or in my case English too, as all my updates come with a heavy dose of Scottish Slang. And you know what Kotaro, All my Tournaments seem to get by. Funny That, isn't it.
But I admire your refusal to interact with any of your Tournament Players because English may not be their first language. CRAAAAZZZYYYY! And the Rules behind my Tournaments. Some Tournament Orghanisers say they are SIMPLE, you seem to say they are complicated. But the PLAYERS have quality checked them, and the vast majority like them. Is there anything more important than that?

After that, you just revert to your usual Bro. No more Manna from heaven in your mail. I will head off and try to get this translated into the top 10 mostly spoken languages on the planet and post later. But, in the mean time, to keep you interested, here is a pretty picture of Clowns stacked up on top of each other.

Keep up the good work K!
[BigImg]
https://images.app.goo.gl/kcz4ePoqgHFasgiP9[/BigImg]
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:05 am

LOL, very funny General Cod

Infact.....................

Click image to enlarge.

general cod wrote:The point the TO's are missing is that Craig is Scottish, this comes with a proud demeanor and also loud and brash behaviour, natural for a scotsman. Be nice if you all worked together for the greater good.

New name for Super league Craig:

SEPP BLATTER IS INNOCENT!

The f*ck he is ! That slimy turd siphoned a lot of money for himself from worthy causes and turned a blind eye to others thieving who were not so cunning in covering their tracks. I know you must be taking the piss :-)
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby general cod on Fri May 28, 2021 1:43 pm

大奶是一个鸡巴
Lieutenant general cod

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 2:23 pm

Old Chinese Proverb?

general cod wrote:大奶是一个鸡巴
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri May 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Do tournaments or don't, start a clan, don't start a clan, but go ahead and shut the fck up about it. The ridiculous transparency of "ohhhhh, nooooo, everyone hates me, blah blah" for the sole purpose of getting people to tell you how awesome you are smacks of some kind of instability that probably requires therapy of some kind.

For the record, I hope you continue to do tournaments for those who can handle your lunacy.
Major Nut Shot Scott

PreviousNext

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion