Conquer Club

No More Tournaments From Craig25

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: No More Tournaments From Craig25

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri May 28, 2021 5:08 pm

I don't think you quite got what Kotaro was trying to say in his last paragraph mate, but I can't speak for him of course.
REP, ex-TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:18 pm

Haha, another one I foed.

This is hilarious, another clown for the pile.

You never know on me running another tournament at some point. But. The unwritten rule.

Don't join my Tournaments if your a cock. :-$

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Do tournaments or don't, start a clan, don't start a clan, but go ahead and shut the fck up about it. The ridiculous transparency of "ohhhhh, nooooo, everyone hates me, blah blah" for the sole purpose of getting people to tell you how awesome you are smacks of some kind of instability that probably requires therapy of some kind.

For the record, I hope you continue to do tournaments for those who can handle your lunacy.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:23 pm

Deketed
Last edited by Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Postby Shannon Apple on Fri May 28, 2021 5:28 pm

I just read your first post, and skimmed some of the rest of the thread.

Craig! Why on Earth do you care about some snide comments from other people on the site. If you enjoy creating tournaments and the members enjoy playing them, then just ignore the stupid stuff. It's just e-drama. Writing up this thread was just adding more wood to the pyre. Then gloating about all the claps on the back you're getting via PM? That's adding petrol on top.

At the end of the day, TOs are members, same as you, except that they have been tasked with keeping the section running smoothly. If there is a personality in there that you don't get along with, just ignore him/her. So long as you are following the guidelines, where's the issue?

So, you're not getting a clap on the back from me, just a "Man up and ignore the haters." If I had a euro for every time someone was mean to me on CC, I'd be a wealthy woman. :lol:
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Colonel Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri May 28, 2021 5:39 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Extreme Ways on Fri May 28, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Hi

Please don't think me thanking people for their support is gloating. Anybody that knows me knows that is not the case.

Truth is, it's only a few tossers who hate to see others succeed. That was present long before I criticized the CC Tournament portal. This just gives them something to try to work with.

But, then it's a good thing. People see them for what they are.

But truth is, they are in the minority. And that just drives em craaasszzzyyy.

It's hilarious, people I have never interacted with In my life want to attack me. How sad is that. I feel sorry for them, genuinely.

C

EDIT: Hi Shannon, I should have said, I mail players updates of the Tournaments in very regularly. At the minute it is twice a week in the super league. As you know,I did thank players for their support in my withdrawal from running Tournament in a mail - see above. It would have been totally wrong for me not to. But it was in the course of a regular Tournament update.

Also, I did not stop running Tournaments for sympathy. I did not ask for support when deciding to sop setting up new tournaments, rather, I made people aware of my decision and this forum and that no new Tournaments would be set up aby me and thanked them for their support. I have no need of praise in an online game, but, it is nice to receive. So thank you to all again.

Also all mails that go to Tournament Players are public. They are typed in the Home Page of the Tournament. As examples and what was written in all updates,from the start of the Tournament to present, just visit here. There is one on for today. Can you clraify though, I am really unsure why I wouldn't thank players who have complimented me on Tournaments if I am in very regular contact with them as part of the Tournament? It would strike me as rude if I complimented someone and they didn't acknowledge it?

[url]https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=235773&p=5201437#p5201437
[/url]

Shannon Apple wrote:I just read your first post, and skimmed some of the rest of the thread.

Craig! Why on Earth do you care about some snide comments from other people on the site. If you enjoy creating tournaments and the members enjoy playing them, then just ignore the stupid stuff. It's just e-drama. Writing up this thread was just adding more wood to the pyre. Then gloating about all the claps on the back you're getting via PM? That's adding petrol on top.

At the end of the day, TOs are members, same as you, except that they have been tasked with keeping the section running smoothly. If there is a personality in there that you don't get along with, just ignore him/her. So long as you are following the guidelines, where's the issue?

So, you're not getting a clap on the back from me, just a "Man up and ignore the haters." If I had a euro for every time someone was mean to me on CC, I'd be a wealthy woman. :lol:
Last edited by Craig25 on Sat May 29, 2021 2:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri May 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Edited to this because I got off topic - resolved privately
Last edited by Extreme Ways on Fri May 28, 2021 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 5:58 pm

Apologies.

I'm used to dealing with the haters at this point in this thread .

Regarding Kotaro,

He has accused me of asking for money for players. I replied to 80% of his mail, which was more nonsense.

Kotaro isn't someone I would normally reply to at all. He just talks absolute shite. See above.

I replied because I was bored. I never even got to the last paragraph, and nor will I.

Extreme Ways wrote:I don't think you quite got what Kotaro was trying to say in his last paragraph mate, but I can't speak for him of course.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Postby Craig25 on Fri May 28, 2021 7:05 pm

Well Troops

I am off to bed. I'm really glad I started this thread.

I spoke to some new people tonight who I haven't spoke with before who sound really cool. One of them, my phasers were set to destroy by mistake, and the person accepted my apology immediately. Top man!

Also, everyone can see the shite the haters type and convince themselves it's normal. And when they know they are in the minority, it drives them craasazzzy.

I will say this to the clowns trying to pile on:

You all played in my Tournaments when I struggled to get 30 runners. Most of you managed to get yourself foed for being baw bags or worse kicked. What was your problem, maybe see too many people having too much fun? Oh no, that's right, it was the e-mails. I can totally see how a few e-mails would drive you to this level of rage.

On the other hand, 99% of the players and most other Tournament organisers who played with you, in the very same Tournaments. Gave me amazing support and encouragement. That has meant, we. Yip, that's right BawBags, the other players who play on this site with you every day, a lot of your other Tournament organisers and the players who help with graphics, excel, game invites, the works. We have grown these Tournaments to 200 players plus.

Now, I can actually understand why I have rubbed the Tournament Directors up the wrong way with criticism of the Cc Tournament portal. It is 100% my views, and they gave their views. Hopefully they listen to my views and others too.Everybody wants to see CC getting back to its best. But, at the end of the day, not everybody is as hard skinned as me. So I totally get people being defensive.

But you BawBags, the only thing you have got to be pissed off about is being total failures at pretty much everything CC related.

So, to the people who have been really cool. Thank you.

To the Losers, Bring It On Baw Bags.
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Previous

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion