Conquer Club

When CC Tournament Directors Say......

The place for ideas, discussion of tournament related topics, and finding answers to questions about tournaments.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When CC Tournament Directors Say......

Postby Craig25 on Wed May 26, 2021 6:59 am

The Tournament Portal and reward system is fine. And.................................

- Sepp looks at his inventory and sees Conquer Love Hearts, Conquer Clovers, Map Master Tokens, Mad Dice Eggs, Spiral Eggs, Worldly Eggs, Tank Eggs, Classic Eggs, SuperTournament Points, Stockings, Red Gifts, Cyan Gifts, Grat War Batle Medals, Great War Tokens and 3000 Multi Coloured Stars. Having been here 20 years, he still doesn't know what the feck they are........

- See's a Great War Tourney. That is abandoned after 4 years of Play, the Leader not getting his prize (UKEY I BELEIVE - PAY HIM FFS!). Billed as "The Greatest Event in CC History" (Which I don't actually mind). I have branded at least 3 of My Tournaments as "TOURNAMENT of the MILENNIA" - But, at least mine actually complete :D

- See's a Poll that 56/59 Players said the Current System should be changed, and the Tournament Directors refuse to even respond to it.
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=236061

- And, "what the heck happens when you sacrifice things to the conquer gods?" :D (Joxter14's question also unanswered by CC)

- When Player Participation is falling faster than Willy E Coyote running off a cliff holding a boulder....

- When you take part in a CC Auto Tournament and games randomly appear in your inbox and you have no idea what they are because it's been so long since you played the last round. You think, why the feck did I bother playing this.

When shit like this happens, this is Sepp. I don't think it's just Sepp....

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Re: When CC Tournament Directors Say......

Postby Scarlet Lady on Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:41 am

Craig25 wrote:The Tournament Portal and reward system is fine. And.................................

The problem Craig is your choice of maps. Choose AoR and you'll get premium prizes galore. Currently 5/12 community tournaments on offer have at least one round of these maps and if the July blind companion tournaments have them too, that will mean 50% of these tournaments will be run on the same map...we might as well scrap the other 200+ maps and rename the site Conquer Age of Realms Club :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Captain Scarlet Lady

Return to General Info, Q&A, Discussion