Conquer Club

Flonkerton (CC Olympics)(COMPLETE)

Tournaments Completed in 2014.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Flonkerton (CC Olympics)(FULL)

Postby elonpuckhog on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm well aware. Re-invites are going out today.
Corporal 1st Class elonpuckhog

Postby GioDuce on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 am

elonpuckhog wrote:I'm well aware. Re-invites are going out today.

Elonpuckhog,

Are you going to put a scoreboard on the 1st post as soon as there are some scores ?
Cook GioDuce

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 am

A full scoreboard will be posted at some point.

Postby elonpuckhog on Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 am

The second post has been updated to contain the top 10 scores. Keep in mind that all completed games have not been scored yet. I will make an update to this in the near future.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Postby elonpuckhog on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Scores have been updated in the first post. I have scored all finished USA NE games plus some of the Iceland games, but not all of them.

Next scoring update will come next week after I return from a brief vacation.

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Only 5 games left in this tourney.

Updated standings in the second post.

Re: Flonkerton (CC Olympics)(COMPLETE)

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:41 am

The final standings are posted in the second post. The first number after your name is the total points you scored and the second is your rank.

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:57 am

elonpuckhog wrote:The final standings are posted in the second post. The first number after your name is the total points you scored and the second is your rank.

For the entire tournament? It's hard to keep track of without regular scoreboards. The only way we could truly know our progress and surrounding competition was by calculating everyone's scores apart from the top few you monitored in the second post.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby elonpuckhog on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:32 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
elonpuckhog wrote:The final standings are posted in the second post. The first number after your name is the total points you scored and the second is your rank.

For the entire tournament? It's hard to keep track of without regular scoreboards. The only way we could truly know our progress and surrounding competition was by calculating everyone's scores apart from the top few you monitored in the second post.

I am under no obligation to provide regular scoreboards. Maybe you should try running a tourney sometime. I see you've run a grand total of 2. I have I believe 6 going on at the moment.

Iamcaffeine is hereby banned from any of my tournies, outside of the ones he is currently in and signed up for. The constant complaining in this tourney, jack of all trades, 8 map madness and FCS Football (Not my tourney, but another example) is unacceptable and uncalled for.

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:44 am

elonpuckhog wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I am under no obligation to provide regular scoreboards. Maybe you should try running a tourney sometime. I see you've run a grand total of 2. I have I believe 6 going on at the moment.

Iamcaffeine is hereby banned from any of my tournies, outside of the ones he is currently in and signed up for. The constant complaining in this tourney, jack of all trades, 8 map madness and FCS Football (Not my tourney, but another example) is unacceptable and uncalled for.

Bahaha. What kind of tournament organiser doesn't provide scoreboards? It's like playing a full season of football and not knowing how the league stands.

I thought my comment was pretty well mannered but then you respond by blowing a gasket. It's not my fault you take personal issue with me. I have never foed you, although you've had me foed for quite some time.

You just contradicted yourself. I have completed one tournament and I'm running another at the moment. If you really want to compare achievements then that's fine with me.

• You're a failed moderator
  • You can just about organise tournaments but winning them is very rare
  • Your high score is average, at best
  • Part of a failed clan
  • In over two years you have 54 medals and 23 of them are organising tournaments; I have 74 in over one year

I could continue for another half hour or so if you like?

Maybe you should address the fact that you're horrendous at running tournaments and a terrible player as well. I'm not the only person with concerns about your lack of organisation, get a clue.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:49 am

Thanks for the tourney elon!
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 am

Olympics medals awarded.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Completed 2014