edit: mc29. This Tournament has been rescued by RobbieDub
Scores and updates can be found here: [url]Scores and Updates[/url]
Still need your team mate medals, your random medals, your trips medals? Then this is for you.
This will be reminiscent of Pedronicus' Random Team Mates, Random Trip Maps tournament. I greatly enjoyed that tournament and would like to run/play in one like it, so here it is.
- Must have attendance of 97% or greater.
- We will only play one game at a time, so freemiums are allowed, as long as you pledge to keep one game slot open at all times for this tournament. Failure to do so will most likely result in your expulsion from the tournament, although I reserve the right to decide on a case by case basis.
- Must have at least a bronze medal in trips.
-There will be 12 rounds (so everyone will play 12 games).
-Every game will use the random map selection.
-Settings will be randomized every round as well (settings will apply for all games that round). All games will be sequential of course. Initial placement will be either automatic or manual. Spoils will be either escalating, flat rate or no spoils. Reinforcements will be either chained, adjacent or unlimited. Fog will be on or off. Trench will be used every 3rd game (games 3, 6, 9, 12). No other settings will be used.
-All games will be two-team trips (3v3).
-20 round limit on every game.
-Each round, all participant names will be randomized and assigned to teams.
-Scoring will be as follows: 2 points will be awarded to each player on the winning team. 1 point will be subtracted from each player on the losing team (with the caveat that nobody can go under 0 points). 1 point will be awarded to each player in a game that goes to the 20 round limit (no point subtractions for these games). The player with the highest score at the end of the tournament wins.
- In the event of a 2-way tie, I will randomly select 4 more players, divide them between the 2 tied players, and one more trips game will be played on a random map, with random settings (with above restrictions). Winning team of that game will determine tournament winner. In the event of a 3 or higher way tie, I'm not sure. We'll cross that bridge if it comes to it.
- Players will have 2 invites sent to them. Failure to accept both invites will result in replacement.
- Please sign up individually, not as teams.
- I'm not sure how many players we will have in the tournament, but it must be a number divisible by 6. Hopefully there will be a good turnout here.
Thanks, and any questions, feel free to ask!
Last edited by tkr4lf
on Fri May 16, 2014 10:44 am, edited 24 times in total.