Conquer Club

Idea for speed tournament.............................

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Idea for speed tournament.............................

Postby Craig25 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Most speed tournaments I see are 2 player, here is an idea for say a 6 player game speed tournament;

Set up 6 player speed games, if you win the 6p game you progress 2 rounds of the tournament. If you are in 2nd or 3rd place in a game (rankings dictated by assasin=army count, terminator=last 2 to be put out and Standard=last 2 to be put out) you progress 1 round of the tournament.

You progress until there are only 6 players left, utilising a play off system at the end if there are say only 3 guys left to play a round before the final.

The final is a 6p game.

Thoughts?

Also, if someone can run a tournament on Supermax Prison Riot it would be appreciated. It's a fantastic map for multi player but no one ever plays!!
Colonel Craig25

Location: Scotland - Please Vote Yes to Full Independance - A Financially and Morally Better Country

Re: Idea for speed tournament.............................

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:14 pm

MOVED TOPIC: to Tournament Discussion

I like the idea for the tournament. I don't know if it will work for speed just because of the number of people you would need.

If you want a Supermax tournament, why didn't you ask? I'll make one. What settings do you want? I can make a terminator robin tournament on it. It would be 4 or 5 player terminator games. How would you like No Spoils, Chained, Foggy. 30 Round limit?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Tournament Archives