Conquer Club

Are Tournament Updates Possible?

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Are Tournament Updates Possible?

Postby Kid Moe on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:31 pm

Is there anyway to update the Winner Hall of Fame and the Organizer Hall of Fame in the Tournament's Section? It seems like this has not been updated in several years.
Cook Kid Moe

Re: Are Tournament Updates Possible?

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Kid Moe wrote:Is there anyway to update the Winner Hall of Fame and the Organizer Hall of Fame in the Tournament's Section? It seems like this has not been updated in several years.

Might want to post this in the Tournament section who manages that. Or wall Mad777 to get him to look here.
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:02 pm

They're a joke anyway. People spam tournaments on their favourite maps / settings and then play in them just to try and get double medals.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:18 pm

Moved to tournament general section.

Can you elaborate a bit more with your question?
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:49 pm

I'm pretty sure they update automatically as new medals are handed out. They don't count autotournaments though, so that might be why you are seeing some discrepancy.

I just checked. The last (non-auto) tournament finished was Happy 4th of July, winner: Little Wit, organizer: shiz. Both those are on the respective scoreboards. There has been a change in that in the tourney thread, Mad says he awarded the medals, but it no longer says who handed out the medals on the wall page.

If you follow the medals link, you can see all medals handed out. Then you can follow the username to their wall to see the details of the medal.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I'm pretty sure they update automatically as new medals are handed out. They don't count autotournaments though, so that might be why you are seeing some discrepancy.

I just checked. The last (non-auto) tournament finished was Happy 4th of July, winner: Little Wit, organizer: shiz. Both those are on the respective scoreboards. There has been a change in that in the tourney thread, Mad says he awarded the medals, but it no longer says who handed out the medals on the wall page.

If you follow the medals link, you can see all medals handed out. Then you can follow the username to their wall to see the details of the medal.

Yes that is correct, the medals awarded in there are from Community Tournament (CT) only, Auto Tournament doesn't count nor added to this ranking, the reason it no longer shows name from who award it is I think because of the Auto Tournament (AT) field we have to complete to process the tournament once it's done, it use part of the AT interface.
Anytime I award medals from CT I always go there and check to make sure the count is right.
".....We are Groot!....."
Captain Mad777

Postby Kid Moe on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:29 am

I was actually referring to these two items that caffeine listed.........

Thanks for the responses fellas
Cook Kid Moe

Postby Kid Moe on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:31 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I'm pretty sure they update automatically as new medals are handed out. They don't count autotournaments though, so that might be why you are seeing some discrepancy.

Thanks Doom, I did follow the medals link and everything is updated.

Thanks again all
Cook Kid Moe

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 am

Kid Moe wrote:Is there anyway to update the Winner Hall of Fame and the Organizer Hall of Fame in the Tournament's Section? It seems like this has not been updated in several years.

They update automatically, all the time.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Return to Tournament Archives