Conquer Club

MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: MAFIA DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby pancakemix on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 pm

spinwizard wrote:just keep popping in :)
CCCEEEENNNNNNNAAAAAA <3
pcm i thought u stopped like a year ago :p nice to see u buddy

I came back, then left, then came back again lol. I promised I would come back.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby animorpherv1 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:46 am

400 000/1 scum=good
Cook animorpherv1

Postby nagerous on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:49 pm

Good to see you Mr. Wizard, hope all is well with life etc.

A couple of the old school mafia-ers are still around but me personally have been hellish inactive recently.. when I first started mafia I was still in school now I am in my 2nd year of uni lol.
Captain nagerous

Postby Fircoal on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 pm

nagerous wrote:Good to see you Mr. Wizard, hope all is well with life etc.

A couple of the old school mafia-ers are still around but me personally have been hellish inactive recently.. when I first started mafia I was still in school now I am in my 2nd year of uni lol.

I was 13 when I first started, I was still in middle school. XD :lol:
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby animorpherv1 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 am

Fircoal wrote:
nagerous wrote:Good to see you Mr. Wizard, hope all is well with life etc.

I was 13 when I first started, I was still in middle school. XD :lol:

Chu, if you read this, get active in my game!
Cook animorpherv1

Postby spinwizard on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 pm

LOL :)
big changes then
cheers nag, yeah lifes good. yourself?
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby animorpherv1 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

spin- wanna replace? I have 5 people I need to replace at least. Your more active then some of them.
Cook animorpherv1

Postby spinwizard on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 am

rofl
is comming on every few days actualy more active that your players?
:)
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Postby pancakemix on Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 am

That's actually pretty likely.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby kalishnikov on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:23 am

Mafia is dying....
Sergeant 1st Class kalishnikov

Postby Skittles! on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Bah. That advertisement thread was blah if it was just going to be moved.

Hopefully Clapper will look at my PM and reinstate it in GD.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby william18 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:22 pm

kalishnikov wrote:Mafia is dying....

I agree, but very slowly.
Sergeant william18

Postby FloresDelMal on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:08 pm

does anyone knows of another community where you can play mafia with a system alike to the one we use here? ga7 told me in mafiascum takes forever to finish a day :?
Sergeant 1st Class FloresDelMal

Postby Skittles! on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:13 pm

FloresDelMal wrote:does anyone knows of another community where you can play mafia with a system alike to the one we use here? ga7 told me in mafiascum takes forever to finish a day :?

No, I don't know.

Plus, Gloomy bears are awesome. My "friend" has a gloomy bear. :]

In other news, dammit Clapper moved it to Off Topics because "Mafia is not CC related", which I then explained to her because it is played by CC members, who needs more CC members to play.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby animorpherv1 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:19 am

Skittles! wrote:
FloresDelMal wrote:does anyone knows of another community where you can play mafia with a system alike to the one we use here? ga7 told me in mafiascum takes forever to finish a day :?

No, I don't know.

Plus, Gloomy bears are awesome. My "friend" has a gloomy bear. :]

In other news, dammit Clapper moved it to Off Topics because "Mafia is not CC related", which I then explained to her because it is played by CC members, who needs more CC members to play.

PMing clapper w/ questions about Mafia threads in Off Topic helps the world...
Cook animorpherv1

Postby diddle on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am

Wow, Spins back!
Cadet diddle

Postby animorpherv1 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm

No. :lol:
Cook animorpherv1

Postby nagerous on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:39 am

spinwizard wrote:LOL :)
big changes then

Things are good thanks, just busy with work and that!
Captain nagerous

Postby Fircoal on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 am

nagerous wrote:
big changes then

(AKA prostitution)
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby nagerous on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 am

Fircoal wrote:
nagerous wrote:
big changes then

(AKA prostitution)

Fircoal, I've asked you before to keep my line of work, which I told you in confidence out of these forums. Thanks.
Captain nagerous

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Gonna bump an old thread. Didn't know where to make an intro post so guess here is as good as any ^_^

Joined CC many years ago, and recently found a friend who plays on here so i decided to come back and play some games. low and behold one day im reading the dispatch i think and i see the words "scum" Like a mouse finding some cheese i knew i found some place to hang out. I love mafia.

So a little back ground, I love gaming and esports. Love going to MLGs and other lans and such to play sc2, or to watch. Recently i've been getting more into League. Even so at every event i would help organize and play in live mafia. Which was always a blast. Last summer, some of us got together and decided to put on Video mafia (esports mafia). (mainly Neal helped it get off the ground aka Koibu) That had been going pretty consistently every wed for a while until lately. There are a few groups that play video mafia now, Daily Mob, Mafia All stars, Esports Mafia, and more im sure. As for forum, i've played a handful of games on Team Liquid. (sc2/dota/bw site) The mafia section is where i learned to play forum, so i'm used to the 48 hour day cycle and 24 hour night. My handle there is StorrZerg. I'd love to change my name here to Storr / StorrZerg but i'll just have to wait till i can get a prem acct to do that.

If anyone is interested in video mafia, I'll happily point you the right direction.
Major StorrZerg

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:09 am

X-Stor-X wrote:Gonna bump an old thread. Didn't know where to make an intro post so guess here is as good as any ^_^

Joined CC many years ago, and recently found a friend who plays on here so i decided to come back and play some games. low and behold one day im reading the dispatch i think and i see the words "scum" Like a mouse finding some cheese i knew i found some place to hang out. I love mafia.

So a little back ground, I love gaming and esports. Love going to MLGs and other lans and such to play sc2, or to watch. Recently i've been getting more into League. Even so at every event i would help organize and play in live mafia. Which was always a blast. Last summer, some of us got together and decided to put on Video mafia (esports mafia). (mainly Neal helped it get off the ground aka Koibu) That had been going pretty consistently every wed for a while until lately. There are a few groups that play video mafia now, Daily Mob, Mafia All stars, Esports Mafia, and more im sure. As for forum, i've played a handful of games on Team Liquid. (sc2/dota/bw site) The mafia section is where i learned to play forum, so i'm used to the 48 hour day cycle and 24 hour night. My handle there is StorrZerg. I'd love to change my name here to Storr / StorrZerg but i'll just have to wait till i can get a prem acct to do that.

If anyone is interested in video mafia, I'll happily point you the right direction.

What what what!! we need talk a lot more!

I am finally happy there is a face in here that likes SC2 and League I have looked around on here but have not had any luck!

I love SC2.... I used to be good now I suck, I just literally tried out Starbow yesterday.
I love watching Destiny, minigun, and CatZ

I play league fairly regularly -- Watching Scarra definitely got me into the game. Voyboy is awesome too.
I play dota sometimes.. (Ability Draft) -- I dont watch Dota though
---
I have watched the mafia stream more than once and tried to show people on here. I would love to try and get things organized.

Both times watching the stream your playstyle and mindgames stuck out to me most. You are incredibly hyperactive and extremely hard to read. Your strats are totally against the grain and entertaining
I like watching Ryuzilla from time to time as well. I don't really know the other streamers too much.

I would definitely be interested in trying out Video mafia at least once, even though I would prefer to play with people I know rather than strangers.

You said you guys used to stream every Wednesday?? Who streams it? I follow Koibu for mafia exclusively, but I dont see him stream often
Last edited by MoB Deadly on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby Rodion on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 am

I used to play League a lot! I got to Diamond 1 in the brazilian server by maining Akali mid, Nocturne Jungle and a handful of supports (Taric, Blitzcrank, Thresh and Leona). Then I started my new job in the end of may 2013 and I couldn't keep up skillwise, thus stopped playing. It's a sad story of how work gets in the way of your fun. :'(

I like the idea of trying videomafia, by the way.
General Rodion

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 am

Thats impressive.. I think if I took the game seriously the highest I could get is gold.
In SC2 I was Masters at one point, but yeah, everything got in the way and now Im terrible.

storrzerg -- when is your next scheduled stream? I am going to force my clan mates to watch a game
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal MoB Deadly

Postby StorrZerg on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:10 pm

tuesday, (tonight) 9pm EST ^_^
http://www.twitch.tv/ryuzilla

I might not be playing super hyper today. Going for something else. So well see how it works ^_^

Should be some fun games. TBH might be hard getting enough people from only CC to play, Daily Mob hosts them a lot and they are open invite. (again if interested i can direct you) I believe they do both NA and EU mafia games. add me on skype (storrzerg)

I'm StorrZerg on league, i don't play sc2 much any more.
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Discussions