Varying Premium Limits

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: Pay Per Month

Postby reptile on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm

What if you did this:
1 year membership: $25
6 month membership: $15

That way i can afford to get some freemium friends a start as well as reward some clan ppl.
Captain reptile

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:27 pm

All costs aside. I can see one major problem. You pay for a 1 month premium. The last day of your subscription you start forty or fifty 8 player games (they usually can last weeks.) You let you subscription expire and play those 50 games. When your game count gets low you pay for a month and do the same thing over and over again.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby TheMissionary on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 pm

reptile wrote:What if you did this:

That way i can afford to get some freemium friends a start as well as reward some clan ppl.

I like this idea.
loutil wrote:PLEASE call him MISH and not Miss.
There is no miss ionary position. There is the mish ionary position. 8-)

https://buttonbashgamers.com/
Captain TheMissionary

Postby eddie2 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

TheMissionary wrote:

I like this idea.

na it is similar to what i asked admin a while back, and i really dont see why they cant do it. you buy 12 months premium to gift out but can split into groups of 4 x 3 month batchs. I have been told you cant do this but in tourneys you can buy and issue split amounts of premium time out to whoever you want. So why not do it for people willing to buy others premium. i had the same situation a while back i had 4 clan members needing premium and was not willing to buy 1 and not the rest but could not afford to buy them all premium.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby 40kguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:49 pm

eddie2 wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:

I like this idea.

na it is similar to what i asked admin a while back, and i really dont see why they cant do it. you buy 12 months premium to gift out but can split into groups of 4 x 3 month batchs. I have been told you cant do this but in tourneys you can buy and issue split amounts of premium time out to whoever you want. So why not do it for people willing to buy others premium. i had the same situation a while back i had 4 clan members needing premium and was not willing to buy 1 and not the rest but could not afford to buy them all premium.

they dont have to change anything, you think you would be able to do that.
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm

eddie2 wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:

I like this idea.

so if you give 4 people 3 months each, they start a few hundred games between them at the end of that time, don't bother to renew (hey they couldn't in the first place), when those games expire they get another 3 months and repeat the cycle.

CC gets half the income it would of for those 4 and the rest of us pay full price, at least until we catch on and start buying 3 months every 2nd quarter.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:26 am

no you purchase a years premium but can gift it out in sections.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 am

eddie2 wrote:no you purchase a years premium but can gift it out in sections.

so if i gift you every 2nd quarter and you gift me every 2nd quarter CC gets half the income it would have.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:43 am

the situation of buying a bit, starting lots of games and then wait till you run out stays the same does it not, but then over more accounts then 1....
now that i see the flaw, i am glad this idea has already been rejected. now i believe it is solidly rejected

ps eddie, just note, the prem ship can be divided but only the the CC MATCHED prem. So 1 accounts gets a full year, and then you have up to 4 segments of 3 months.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 am

SirSebstar wrote:

the situation of buying a bit, starting lots of games and then wait till you run out stays the same does it not, but then over more accounts then 1....
now that i see the flaw, i am glad this idea has already been rejected. now i believe it is solidly rejected

ps eddie, just note, the prem ship can be divided but only the the CC MATCHED prem. So 1 accounts gets a full year, and then you have up to 4 segments of 3 months.

that is no different to someone buying 12 months premium and loading lots of games up. at the end you can only have 50 waiting games. but lie i said you have some members that cannot afford the premium or have no way to pay it. so if i want to buy premium for 4 members that will cost me 100 dollars. i am not willing to fork that out but also would not be willing to buy for one of them and not the others. so in effect cc is losing a 25 dollar sale because i cannot gift premium to who i want to. in amounts i want to.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 am

Sure someone can simply start a load of games at the end of the year and wait with renewal until they run out, thereby extending the effective time, however few are willing to do so. we tend to sponsor the site because we love it, not because it brings an advantage.
To those who cannot afford 25 dollar's, well likely it is not mandatory to play more then 4 games or have premium, so all they really need to do is gamemanagement, meaning keep a spot open for the games that matter, and grab free speedgames on the free speedgames days.
So just to facilitate a few of your friends whom you would like to buy premium for, but are not interrested in renewing and they dont have the cash for it, is not going to change the site.
Major SirSebstar

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 am

eddie2 wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:

that is no different to someone buying 12 months premium and loading lots of games up. at the end you can only have 50 waiting games. but lie i said you have some members that cannot afford the premium or have no way to pay it. so if i want to buy premium for 4 members that will cost me 100 dollars. i am not willing to fork that out but also would not be willing to buy for one of them and not the others. so in effect cc is losing a 25 dollar sale because i cannot gift premium to who i want to. in amounts i want to.

yes CC is losing one $25 sale but your method would cost the site even more in lost sales because the rest of us would gift each other, load up, gift each other, load up. this method could potentially losing the site half its income.

if you can't decide eddie why don't you hold a mini-tournament between those 4. the winner gets the premium.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 am

greenoaks wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:

yes CC is losing one $25 sale but your method would cost the site even more in lost sales because the rest of us would gift each other, load up, gift each other, load up. this method could potentially losing the site half its income.

if you can't decide eddie why don't you hold a mini-tournament between those 4. the winner gets the premium.

he can hold a mini tournament with them that would be unofficial.
If he made an official one, he could get his premium doubled! and that matched amount could be spend over 4 more accounts.
Ofcourse it may well be that they would loose out altogether, but thats up to eddie...
I am not all that clear on the tournament rules, but it is concievable you could grant 1 year to the winner and then get 4 3 months pieces to hand out to the 4 best non premium players. if those 4 are the only one's entered, then no problem... seems a bit wierd, and again i do not know if it can really be done thta way, but it sure as hell looks like what you wanted
Major SirSebstar

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:49 am

I think in 2011 we might see additional incremental Premium Options. Stay tuned. :D

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 am

AndyDufresne wrote:I think in 2011 we might see additional incremental Premium Options. Stay tuned. :D

--Andy

i hope not
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 am

greenoaks wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:I think in 2011 we might see additional incremental Premium Options. Stay tuned. :D

--Andy

i hope not

why not?
Looks like something users want, apparently it can be done without too much negative cashflow, so why not?
Major SirSebstar

Postby greenoaks on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:16 pm

SirSebstar wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

--Andy

i hope not

why not?
Looks like something users want, apparently it can be done without too much negative cashflow, so why not?

it is what freeloaders and cheapskates want

as has been explained it will allow the loading up of games at the end of one's membership and then purchasing another small membership when those games run out. we will be able to play many games all year round for the price of 6 months membership.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 pm

greenoaks wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

--Andy

i hope not

why not?

it is what freeloaders and cheapskates want

as has been explained it will allow the loading up of games at the end of one's membership and then purchasing another small membership when those games run out. we will be able to play many games all year round for the price of 6 months membership.

well why not just add a feature that drops all waiting games when premium runs out. because a lot of players are guilty of what you are saying already. and sir sebtar why should i have to go throughthe hassle of runnng a tourney to give people i want premium. sorry but i was stung once when i was in time me an joshy both bought premium for 2 players 1 of whom went out and broke site rules losing it. so i will never purchase 1 year premium for 1 member again.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:41 pm

it was a suggestion eddie, since currently we have no feature that does what you proposed. seems like thats going to change, so good for you.
Major SirSebstar

Premium 1 month

Postby x0scorpion0x on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

[Delete Me]
PLACE THE NAME OF THE SUGGESTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE!

Things to remember when posting a new suggestion are that the dice are random, and that lots of analysis has been done on them both internally and public by community members. Also, please take time to search for previous similar suggestions and, if possible, to check current and archived threads before posting something "new". Delete the xxxxxxx, and substitute your text.

Any questions, contact one of the Suggestions Moderators.
[/Delete Me]

Concise description:
  • Premium for 1 or 3 months

Specifics/Details:
  • I was wondering would be a good idea to add pay for premium for less time... so more ppl have a chance to pay... i would pay 1 or 3 months premium

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • pretty sure this would benefit the website since there are so many players that are willing to spend less money to play here
Corporal x0scorpion0x

Re: Premium 1 month

Postby Caymanmew on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

it is already a great deal 30 bucks for a year is not something you'll find on most sites

also i think i heard somewhere that lower cost would not make sense after money spent on transactions or something like that

ether way it has been suggested before and was rejected
Colonel Caymanmew
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby Master Bush on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am

caymanmew wrote:it is already a great deal 30 bucks for a year

It's $25. But the op has a good idea. It could be like xbox. 1 month = $5.99 / 3 months = $9.99 / 1 year = $25
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant 1st Class Master Bush

Postby Darwins_Bane on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:04 am

x0scorpion0x wrote:

Concise description:
  • Premium for 1 or 3 months

Specifics/Details:
  • I was wondering would be a good idea to add pay for premium for less time... so more ppl have a chance to pay... i would pay 1 or 3 months premium

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • pretty sure this would benefit the website since there are so many players that are willing to spend less money to play here

This has already been suggested and rejected.
high score : 2294
02:59:29 ‹Khan22› wouldn't you love to have like 5 or 6 girls all giving you attention?
10/11/2010 02:59:39 ‹TheForgivenOne› No.
Corporal Darwins_Bane

Postby Bruceswar on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 am

I still like this idea a ton. :)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Private 1st Class Bruceswar

Postby x0scorpion0x on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm

honesty..... i dont see why rejected... i rather paying for 1 or 3 months since i dont know if i will like the game like to be here ALLLLLL the year -.- even for xbox i get 3 months ... im pretty sure there are alot of players that are not willing to pay $25 for 1 year since they are testing the game ... im pppppretty sure this would give u guys more money.. $25 / 12m = 2.08 per month so... doing 1 month = $3.50 around.. and 3 months $8.50? or $9? i would rather paying 3 months than 1 year.. and so far all the friends i know even the ones that told me about this game would like to pay less for less time :l but well... if it was rejected its their bussiness ;) didnt know it was so sry for not searching
Corporal x0scorpion0x

PreviousNext

Return to Archived Suggestions