Conquer Club

CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CCCW [Protection Program] {open}

Postby grifftron on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Innocent CC player: But what did I do?! It just doesn't make sense, it just doesn't add up!

CC MOD: STFU! It doesn't matter what you did, you did it, and that is that! NO QUESTIONS! NO FACING THE MAN!

Innocent CC player: All i asked is what did I do?

CC MOD: Guested!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, our community faces issues like this on a regular basis... who will stand up for the innocent? who will fight the good fight? who will keep even the mods accountable for their actions?!

We will fight for the innocent, we will fight the good fight, we will keep mods accountable for their every action to the poor! We will dig deep into every situation that seems smelly all across CC and bring it public for all to see! When you feel like you have been unjustified, unfairly ruled or just flat out abused by a mod, call upon us and we will be there.

We are the CCCW (Conquer Club Crime Watch)

show: members
Last edited by grifftron on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Re: CCCW [Protection Program] {forming}

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:10 pm

sign me up bud, change is a brewing!
Major Great-Ollie

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Last count ollie over 30,000 on CC. The mod's have enough problems. I just posted in your complaint read that before you guys blast the crap out of me.I mean everyone is human,to many players,to many threads. I have one that for some reason doesnt like me and what the hell who cares. Think of what you would do as a mod,could you,would you be impartial every single time or would there be those times you would bring that power into play to make a point? I understand about the war medals and if you are correct never stop fighting to get them.But dont divide the site to get even. We are all here to have fun lets all try to keep it fun for all of us. If what you said in your post is correct then I would fight for my clan too.If your wrong then let it go and win more medals,hell your all capable of it. just my 2 cents.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Great-Ollie on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Last count ollie over 30,000 on CC. The mod's have enough problems. I just posted in your complaint read that before you guys blast the crap out of me.I mean everyone is human,to many players,to many threads. I have one that for some reason doesnt like me and what the hell who cares. Think of what you would do as a mod,could you,would you be impartial every single time or would there be those times you would bring that power into play to make a point? I understand about the war medals and if you are correct never stop fighting to get them.But dont divide the site to get even. We are all here to have fun lets all try to keep it fun for all of us. If what you said in your post is correct then I would fight for my clan too.If your wrong then let it go and win more medals,hell your all capable of it. just my 2 cents.

I would have to be impartial, communicate properly with the masses so everyone is clear all the time on what the rules are, when they have been crossed, and when action has been taken. If the mods take this action, and go about it in a respectful way, then i would not have this problem. We all paid for this site so i feel we are all required a certain form of respect. Mods have a very tough job, i am not denying that. Who is making sure they are doing their jobs correctly? Who is making sure they do not abuse the public? Why can they never indulge evidence? Until they made this personnel i did not care.
Major Great-Ollie

Postby grifftron on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:Last count ollie over 30,000 on CC. The mod's have enough problems. I just posted in your complaint read that before you guys blast the crap out of me.I mean everyone is human,to many players,to many threads. I have one that for some reason doesnt like me and what the hell who cares. Think of what you would do as a mod,could you,would you be impartial every single time or would there be those times you would bring that power into play to make a point? I understand about the war medals and if you are correct never stop fighting to get them.But dont divide the site to get even. We are all here to have fun lets all try to keep it fun for all of us. If what you said in your post is correct then I would fight for my clan too.If your wrong then let it go and win more medals,hell your all capable of it. just my 2 cents.

So you want in or not? It's looking like you don't but I am confused here... this is not a thread on the pack so if you don't want in post elsewhere, GO had nothing to do with my social group I want to make...

All should be accountable to someone. When you have so many leaders leading a country or a website, you are bound to have corruption, personal egos fighting out a fight which is wrong or a person in power which shouldn't have the power because they are insane! We have seen this happen all over the world in the past and present, and I have seen mods on CC crash because of power egos in the past as well, it is no different...

If I cannot make this group or it is locked, then that shows you who doesn't want to be held accountable... this will be a friendly, fair fighting social group with the best intentions to make this website better... not to start a war my friend.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I understand both of your points ollie and griffton, and applaude your efforts in wanting impartial justice for all equal across the board.My point was it wont ever happen.Someone is always going to make a point with that power,in some instances its abuse in others it is just to make a point. What your asking to happen is for all mods to step back set aside friendships,alliances etc. and treat everyone equal.But It wont happen until the MOD's decide that is what needs to happen and do it.Remember how long some of the regular players have been here and how deep those friendships and alliances go,that is a tough obstacle to overcome.The best way I believe to accomplish your goal is to politely push your points forward with real evidence on each alleged offense. If you flame the MOD's you will be ignored most likely or your thread will be locked.Thats not helping what your trying to accomplish. The Mod's dont need a group to per say police them.They just need to be politley reminded to police themselves on certain occasions.
Private jgordon1111

Postby grifftron on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 pm

OK please stop posting if you are not interested in joining... this group is a friendly group.. all we want to do is monitor the threads for innocent players getting picked on and make sure they are protected, this group is not interested in taking over CC but is interested in making sure all are treated fairly from a neutral point of view
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

I'm in and I shall bring my legal team with me!! ;)
Captain lynch5762

Postby codierose on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 am

sign me up
Lieutenant codierose

Postby trapyoung on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:00 am

Are members issued batons?

If not, can I bring my baton? I'd just have to remove the tassels.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 pm

grifftron wrote:Innocent CC player: But what did I do?! It just doesn't make sense, it just doesn't add up!

CC MOD: STFU! It doesn't matter what you did, you did it, and that is that! NO QUESTIONS! NO FACING THE MAN!

Innocent CC player: All i asked is what did I do?

CC MOD: Guested!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not, our community faces issues like this on a regular basis... who will stand up for the innocent? who will fight the good fight? who will keep even the mods accountable for their actions?!

We will fight for the innocent, we will fight the good fight, we will keep mods accountable for their every action to the poor! We will dig deep into every situation that seems smelly all across CC and bring it public for all to see! When you feel like you have been unjustified, unfairly ruled or just flat out abused by a mod, call upon us and we will be there.

We are the CCCW (Conquer Club Crime Watch)

show: members

Any of you members of the CCCW want to take a stab at this one?

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=157684
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby The Voice on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:39 pm

I'd be happy to join...if you want a mod. (well, I'm not really a real mod) If not, I understand.
Major The Voice

Postby codierose on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:06 pm

The Voice wrote:I'd be happy to join...if you want a mod. (well, I'm not really a real mod) If not, I understand.

that would be cool a voice from both sides of the trenchs :D
Lieutenant codierose

Postby grifftron on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:39 pm

codierose wrote:
The Voice wrote:I'd be happy to join...if you want a mod. (well, I'm not really a real mod) If not, I understand.

I do not think we would have a problem with you joining, codierose raised a good point, and like I said before, this is not a thread against mods, its just accountability and fighting a good fight to make sure ALL are treated fairly across CC.

And to comment on TheGeneral2112,
I have looked at your case... and because we cannot see what exactly happened in chat it will be hard to deal with this case, but myself being in chat often know that the mods are very strict on what tabs you post in to keep order in the live chat which i find OK. If you want to play a game, post in Callouts tab, you want to talk, post in Social tab, you want to get some help, post in the help tab.

But you were banned from chat? or just kicked for the day? and for swearing or what, problem is we don't know what really happened unless you saved the chat. Once we actually get formed if you would like we can take a good look at your case.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby GeneralRisk on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 am

Sign me up please.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby TheGeneral2112 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 am

grifftron wrote:
codierose wrote:

I do not think we would have a problem with you joining, codierose raised a good point, and like I said before, this is not a thread against mods, its just accountability and fighting a good fight to make sure ALL are treated fairly across CC.

And to comment on TheGeneral2112,
I have looked at your case... and because we cannot see what exactly happened in chat it will be hard to deal with this case, but myself being in chat often know that the mods are very strict on what tabs you post in to keep order in the live chat which i find OK. If you want to play a game, post in Callouts tab, you want to talk, post in Social tab, you want to get some help, post in the help tab.

But you were banned from chat? or just kicked for the day? and for swearing or what, problem is we don't know what really happened unless you saved the chat. Once we actually get formed if you would like we can take a good look at your case.

-griff

Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

1 (Help): How do you make realtime games.
2 (Help): That's gay. I usually play on warlight and realtime games are free.
3 (Callouts): Anyone want to play a realtime game?
Then I was kicked about 2 seconds later.
Lieutenant TheGeneral2112

Postby anonymus on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:10 am

Great-Ollie wrote:Who is making sure they are doing their jobs correctly? Who is making sure they do not abuse the public? Why can they never indulge evidence?

oh! i know thisone!

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Cook anonymus

Postby grifftron on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 am

Watchmen would have been a cool name too hehe

We are still looking for some more members so we can make this official.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby hmsps on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:24 am

I would like to be included as much as anything for consistancy. Too many times the same cases are handled in different ways. Could it also look at the way suggestions are handled too or is that for a different forum.
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Lieutenant hmsps

Postby grifftron on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 am

hmsps wrote:I would like to be included as much as anything for consistancy. Too many times the same cases are handled in different ways. Could it also look at the way suggestions are handled too or is that for a different forum.

good to have you on board.

We will look at everything and anything on CC for issues, and like you said, we would like to see a good consistency and fairness over all around on CC.

-griff
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jj3044 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 am

TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

You didn't swear, but you did say "That's gay", which is extremely disrespectful. If I had to guess, that could be the reason you were kicked...
Colonel jj3044

Postby QoH on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

jj3044 wrote:
TheGeneral2112 wrote:Sent you a PM as well, but I posted my question in the help tab. Then my response to the mods answer in the help tab. I didn't swear. I also then posted my realtime game request in the callouts tab about 2 seconds before I was kicked. Three lines of chat was as far as I got.

You didn't swear, but you did say "That's gay", which is extremely disrespectful. If I had to guess, that could be the reason you were kicked...

Everything has been cleared up with him and the mod who banned him. Ban was removed and everything is hunky dorey!
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby jammyjames on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 pm

This appears interesting - I'm sure there will be many interesting discussions afoot.

Sign me up! :)
Corporal 1st Class jammyjames

Postby hmsps on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am

Has this just died a death?

If we dont get something set up to act as a buffer between users and mods,l i can see this site getting out of control soon.

We currently have a mod accused of cheating (Masli) and King Achilles threatening people with bans if they start any more start any more threads surrounding this.

This as well as the total lack of movement on farming suggestions and the slow suggestion implementation in general puts people off.

Basically who is there to MOD the mods.

Should there be an annual re election on some roles
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Lieutenant hmsps

Postby grifftron on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 am

This is still going to happen.. we just need a couple more members before I send in an E-Ticket...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup